• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(ON HOLD) Dead Composite Profile fights Cancer. (Cancer (Cells at Work) vs Composite Human (Real World))

Fight is on hold until cancer's canon size has been confirmed in this thread or by @JustANormalLemon.

Conditions: Composite Human has no prior knowledge and Cancer starts on CH's face. VBW SBA conditions and standard VBW thread rules otherwise.

Cancer:

Human sacrifices body part to beat cancer gg: 2 (Reasoning)

Incon:

(This match is a part of the tournament for composite human)
Do you miss the chaotic days of composite human? Do you want to go to 2019, the time of composite human's prime? Well, JOIN THE COMPOSITE HUMAN TOURNAMENT! Where you can suggest matches and debate like if composite human wasn't even deleted!!! Experience an enjoyment from the past with a profile that has over 12 more bytes than the original that has the Seal of Approval from the Joke Battles Staff themselves!

Last edited:
Voting CH, It will eventually notice she had cancer and knows exactly how to cure Cancer, It can probable also make a buxch of AI's in the mean tine cancer takes to kill her

Not to mention sinse Cancer isn't his own cancer cell It's also easier for the human amazing immune sistem to find and fight It

Voting Cancer.

Cancer can literally manipulate Red blood cells' movement, of which they were anthropomorphic, human-like blood cells in comparison to Comp Human's mindless cells. I think they'll be able to effortlessly just control whatever cell they want in the body, and their ability to just spam duplication while inside can mean that Composite Human has little time to prepare before dying. Composite Human even if he uses nanorobotics, will just not be enough to fight against Cancer who can just duplicate on his own, and control the literal cells the nanorobots need to go to in order to help Composite Human

Voting Cancer.

Cancer can literally manipulate Red blood cells' movement, of which they were anthropomorphic, human-like blood cells in comparison to Comp Human's mindless cells. I think they'll be able to effortlessly just control whatever cell they want in the body, and their ability to just spam duplication while inside can mean that Composite Human has little time to prepare before dying. Composite Human even if he uses nanorobotics, will just not be enough to fight against Cancer who can just duplicate on his own, and control the literal cells the nanorobots need to go to in order to help Composite Human
This isn't a cancer from the human him self so the cancer lacks the "hard to detect" trait that makes It able to be that hard to deal with

Comp Human still has to deal with his cells being controlled by Cancer and theoretically endless duplication
Cells beingh controled is not a thing when the cancer isn't from the host and sinse the human entire immune sistem will be against the cancer the human has even a chance to not even need to know that the cancer is in there to win sinse most cancer cells are destroyed before getting out of control when the body notices the "rough cell" in the earlie stages, the cancer only really becomes a problem after developing for a long time

the human will also have more them enough time to program machines to give him chemotherapy to deal with the cancer

the human also has the best possible immune sistem a human can have, not to mention we are having a fight of a humanoid creature vs giant(for him) blobs that just need to eat It to win, he may be able to come back but he would alread be incapacitated and the CH will have even more time to make the chemotherapy machine

Cells beingh controled is not a thing when the cancer isn't from the host and sinse the human entire immune sistem will be against the cancer the human has even a chance to not even need to know that the cancer is in there to win sinse most cancer cells are destroyed before getting out of control when the body notices the "rough cell" in the earlie stages, the cancer only really becomes a problem after developing for a long time

the human will also have more them enough time to program machines to give him chemotherapy to deal with the cancer

the human also has the best possible immune sistem a human can have, not to mention we are having a fight of a humanoid creature vs giant(for him) blobs that just need to eat It to win, he may be able to come back but he would alread be incapacitated and the CH will have even more time to make the chemotherapy machine
Hmm, I think you've convinced me, changing my vote to Comp Human

composite human is mean peak of human every aspects ever. Here are
many thousands doctors in post dotorate degree in nueroscience
and cancerologies studies so they
can come up with curability methods.
(This exclude the intelligence of William J Sidis the smartest man ever)
The most impotance of all just a size
the cancers are just many hundred nanometres nothing to composite human whose height is 2.72m and
635 kg in weight (just only hypothesis
of tallest and heaviest man ever combined their stats).
*average is 175 cm and 66 kg inthe world

Let's imagine one is combined of Tesla James Watt Alexander G Bell and Da Vinci creative capacity with intelligence of William J Sidis Torrence
Tao Maralyn Vos Sarvant and Ainan Celeste Cawley with cancerologists knowledge in nearly every fields of
them this seem massively gigantic
stomp IMOO.

Let's imagine one is combined of Tesla James Watt Alexander G Bell and Da Vinci creative capacity with intelligence of William J Sidis Torrence
Tao Maralyn Vos Sarvant and Ainan Celeste Cawley with cancerologists knowledge in nearly every fields of
them this seem massively gigantic
stomp IMOO.
I have no idea of what You talking about

I have no idea of what You talking about
I Just explained CM can win against cancer easily by one's intelligence alone (IDK those genders to assumpt)
If the poster's timeframe is the same as real life may be 5 years or more.
I am sure Oncologists knowledge with IQ of those I mentioned above can
beat cancers effortlessly.

I just talk too much plz ignored lolz.

I Just explained CM can win against cancer easily by one's intelligence alone (IDK those genders to assumpt)
If the poster's timeframe is the same as real life may be 5 years or more.
I am sure Oncologists knowledge with IQ of those I mentioned above can
beat cancers effortlessly.

I just talk too much plz ignored lolz.
Oh, okay, here is the problens, Cancer (character) is alread a developded cancer(just smaller) so probable will not take 5 years, not to mention It can do more them just normal cancer, beingh able to control cells, save It's genetic code on the system to come back etc

Also cancer treatment is done by multiple people so CH will need to create various I.A robots to autonomosly treat his cancer, what he still should be able to do with not so much effort, after all she has the best immune system possible but will not be as straight foward as It seen

She can also juat umputate a body part depending on where cancer start

This is funny, but Cancer doesn’t have water breathing or anything like that. I’m pretty sure cells have already been threatened with drowning in the show/manga too. So cancer instantly dies in the human body since he lives in a weird air filled mini human world not a blood stream made out of mostly water.

Though assuming he has a power not on his profile, he’s so small that if any nature defense an actual human body has stumbles into him he instantly dies. Since human bodies actually kill cancer all the time (though if I have been misinformed let me know, my aunt is a nurse but she’s prone to tales a lot), it’s just the cancer they don’t manage to kill that gets you sick, an antibody runs into cancer and obliterates him. This is actually a stomp.

This is funny, but Cancer doesn’t have water breathing or anything like that. I’m pretty sure cells have already been threatened with drowning in the show/manga too. So cancer instantly dies in the human body since he lives in a weird air filled mini human world not a blood stream made out of mostly water.

Though assuming he has a power not on his profile, he’s so small that if any nature defense an actual human body has stumbles into him he instantly dies. Since human bodies actually kill cancer all the time (though if I have been misinformed let me know, my aunt is a nurse but she’s prone to tales a lot), it’s just the cancer they don’t manage to kill that gets you sick, an antibody runs into cancer and obliterates him. This is actually a stomp.
... omg he drowns here

I need to add too even if Cancer could breath in blood, human blood is constantly moved throughout the body and since he’s so small in comparison to actual cells. He would just yanked along for like miles from his perspective by the equivalent of a tidal wave. He could unironically be bludgeoned to death by the body, or drown, before it even starts to fight him. Though I know for a fact the body automatically attacks unknown materials in the blood, this was talked about in my biology class, so he’s going to have to try and swim away from the equivalent of an army, while likely drowning, in a current he can’t over power, and if any of the body’s cells hit him he instantly dies as they suck him in and dissolve him. Real life biology is metal, and my man was not prepared for it.

I need to add too even if Cancer could breath in blood, human blood is constantly moved throughout the body and since he’s so small in comparison to actual cells. He would just yanked along for like miles from his perspective by the equivalent of a tidal wave. He could unironically be bludgeoned to death by the body, or drown, before it even starts to fight him. Though I know for a fact the body automatically attacks unknown materials in the blood, this was talked about in my biology class, so he’s going to have to try and swim away from the equivalent of an army, while likely drowning, in a current he can’t over power, and if any of the body’s cells hit him he instantly dies as they suck him in and dissolve him. Real life biology is metal, and my man was not prepared for it.
I mean, he still is able to infect cells with his genetic code to come back, wouldn't he be able to just come back as an acruall cancer cell?

If he had time to do stuff maybe he could adapt. I don’t think he would become like an actual cancer cell since that’s quite a bit different than how any cell really works in his series. But the largest problem is he doesn’t get the chance. He lacks water breathing, so for now he instantly starts drowning, and is small enough to be chucked around battered by the body. He literally doesn’t even get the start before being hit by the equivalent of a car to the face, while drowning.

If he had time to do stuff maybe he could adapt. I don’t think he would become like an actual cancer cell since that’s quite a bit different than how any cell really works in his series. But the largest problem is he doesn’t get the chance. He lacks water breathing, so for now he instantly starts drowning, and is small enough to be chucked around battered by the body. He literally doesn’t even get the start before being hit by the equivalent of a car to the face, while drowning.
How much prep time should cancer get then to make this fair?

I guess just have him start on the outside of the body. In which case I’m not really sure if he could really get into the CH’s body properly enough to kill him, but he has a vastly greater chance than if he starts inside and is immediately attack by the body in like 5 separate ways.

I guess just have him start on the outside of the body. In which case I’m not really sure if he could really get into the CH’s body properly enough to kill him, but he has a vastly greater chance than if he starts inside and is immediately attack by the body in like 5 separate ways.
I think he wouls just get flunged to outer space with the human walking

Sorry for the late reply, but that’s actually where his small size comes in handy. He’ll pretty much move with whatever part of the body he starts on. Though getting into the body and not dying from doing so are the hard parts.

I think he’s small enough for adhesion to hold him on, but if not only like 0.001% of the CH would actually hit him while moving so I don’t not if that would knock cancer away or not. If it does then I guess it’s GG.

I think he’s small enough for adhesion to hold him on, but if not only like 0.001% of the CH would actually hit him while moving so I don’t not if that would knock cancer away or not. If it does then I guess it’s GG.
I mean, he will be moved at the same speed the human is moving and a objrct in movement tends to keep It's movement

But like, do other bugs and cells just fling off you because you walk around. I’m pretty sure he’ll just slow down with the CH’s limb, like how you’ll slow down with a car rather than smashing into the dash or seat in front of you even if you lack a seat belt.

But like, do other bugs and cells just fling off you because you walk around. I’m pretty sure he’ll just slow down with the CH’s limb, like how you’ll slow down with a car rather than smashing into the dash or seat in front of you even if you lack a seat belt.
They have some level of grip, insects normaly have small (very small) claws on their feet and cells kinda stick quimically

Sorry for the late response, I was caught up in a lethal company thread and school work. Anyways, Cancer does have hands and I’m pretty sure as long as the human does speed up and slow down especially fast Cancer should be able to hold on long enough to make this a match. If gets enough time to fuse with the body and adapt to it, he could actually start to enter it and work on killing the host. SBA assumes the CH knows a weird little guy is on him and where he starts. But I think he’s too small for the CH to hit, though maybe they go and scrub their head onto something to get him off. Overall a pretty weird match, but I’m not sure if I see the anime cancer beating the real human immune system. He’s still too small to really move around anywhere without the internal movement of blood and stuff ragdolling him and real antibodies are so large that he can’t do much to them. His duplication is countered by the fact the body duplicates these cells too and makes thousands of them. It’s a war of duplicating that I don’t think cancer wins and may not be even able to start.

For now, though I won’t be surprised if there could be a big argument to be made for cancer.

I mean, he technically could fight something human size, his whole goal would kill a human. It’s just that his verse mechanics don’t really translate over well to how an actual body works (and verse equalization doesn’t work for living in blood because they can actually drown). Funnily enough I think the biggest problem is that he’s strangely extra small for a cell, so actually cells that can attack him are like buildings to him and they can all instantly kill him since they suck up threats and dissolve them. That’s the true size problem.

I mean, he technically could fight something human size, his whole goal would kill a human. It’s just that his verse mechanics don’t really translate over well to how an actual body works (and verse equalization doesn’t work for living in blood because they can actually drown). Funnily enough I think the biggest problem is that he’s strangely extra small for a cell, so actually cells that can attack him are like buildings to him and they can all instantly kill him since they suck up threats and dissolve them. That’s the true size problem.
I mean this still makes what I said true, the human he is tring to kill in the series is way smaller them IRL humans, and he is alread isnside normaly, also I'm almost sure he is so small the sun from new york park could be enough to radiate him to death

That could be true, the uv rays would indeed kill him like normal human cells if he is exposed long enough. Though I want to check something.

I can’t find cancer’s specific height again, I know he’s way smaller than normal cells, but how bad is it in exact numbers?

Back