• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hong Meiling (Touhou) vs Ryuuguu Rena (Higurashi - When they Cry)

Hong Meiling knows that Rena is going to invade several mansions for fun. Hong is going to make sure she doesn't invade the scarlet devil mansion. Can she do it.

Rena's Profile

Hong's Profile

Rules:

Both are 9-B

speed is equalized

Both are bloodlusted

Rena has not prep or knowledge. Hong has knowledge and 1 day prep. (because she has unknown intelligence. i thought this would make the fight more fair)

Win via death. If death is not possible. win via incap

who wins and why

Last edited:
Idk anything about touhou but low godly seems out of Rena’s league

that's why i said incap. is it possible for incap. i mean toonforce and physics manipulation could help.
Ig but hong seems to still have a slight advantage in ap and the incapacitation via those hax sounds stretched

Hong Meiling knows that Rena is going to invade several mansions for fun. Hong is going to make sure she doesn't invade the scarlet devil mansion. Can she do it.

Rena's Profile

Hong's Profile

Rules:

Both are 9-B

speed is equalized

Both are bloodlusted

Rena has not prep or knowledge. Hong has knowledge and 1 day prep. (because she has unknown intelligence. i thought this would make the fight more fair)

Win via death. If death is not possible. win via incap

who wins and why
I don't see how Rena bypass her Low-Godly anyways

Ludicrous stomp.
Meiling has a hefty Ap advantage, but also flight, Regen, danmaku, etc.
Rena literally can not win, can't inflict any permanent damage, but not only that, she can't even reach Meiling or get past danmaku.

Edit: Plus skill and experience advantage.

Last edited:
Back