• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yanmega vs Lucy Heartfilia

What he mean is does Lucy summon depending of how much strong her opponent is. I say that she always lead with summoning no matter how strong her opponent is, unless i remember it wrong.

What i was saying is that there is a specific thing that she summon, like Leo or Taurus. Sorry, i wasn't specific

Drite77 said:
Sonic Boom can KO with only one hit?
It's from Yanmega's pokedex entry. It flapping its wings cause shockwaves which destroy internal organs

Its an internal attack, the vibrations from Yanmega flapping its wings are powerful enough to cause severe internal damage and can destroy organs

It says that it causes critical internal damage, i am dumb so i don't know if that is equal to destroy organs in a hit, plus Lucy's profile says that she have barrier creation to defend against Sonic Boom

Damn, i would give my reasons to why best bug would win in a decent sized text, but the answer is that simple

" inflict critical internal injuries on foes." i don't think it is a insta kill, just a really deadly attack

It's not immediate death, the shockwaves have to reach her first.

Yanmega FRA. Big bug flaps its wings close to Lucy, and the passive ability Speed Boost allows it to become sooooo much faster than her. Even if she manages to get off a summon, Yanmega has the power to take care of one or two, and prolonging the battle only serves in Yanmega's favor due to Speed Boost.

The real cal howard said:
Yanmega FRA. Big bug flaps its wings close to Lucy, and the passive ability Speed Boost allows it to become sooooo much faster than her. Even if she manages to get off a summon, Yanmega has the power to take care of one or two, and prolonging the battle only serves in Yanmega's favor due to Speed Boost.
Also, does Speed Boost have a limit like the games?

Drite77 said:
I mean, Lucy does have barrier creation, i think that those could shield her from the insta kill
Not when Yanmega has passive speed amps and she has to active them. Besides, they wouldn't hold up against attacks that much stronger than her.

It blitzes after a while, the speed amps are gradual but noticable.

Back