• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Xiao Long vs Ulrich Stern

Yang 3
Ulrich 2
because why not?

-Yellowclad brawlers who are the second strongest in their team (Silver Eyes Ruby and Aelita being the strongest),

-Are the most physically and offensively oriented of their team.

-teenagers

-use close-combat weapons

-Are fan favorites of their respecive series

They must fight

Power vs Speed

Library
Gauntlet vs Sword

Playfulness vs Seriousness,

duplicates and illusions vs slight healing factor and power absorption

Battle takes place in Wan Shi Tongs library from Avatar The Last Airbender

Scenario: One day XAN decided to somehow send a schoolgirl with superpowers to the Lyoko verse and transfered her to Lyoko to guard a tower by herself.

Out of boredom she challenges a Twin-Katana wielding Samurai to a duel.

This is either to the death or KO, depending on what they do in-character.

VOTE TALLY

Ulrich: 0

Yang: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Cal)

Oh man, I didn't know we have Code Lyoko pages, I loved that show (and started rewatching it since it got officially uploaded to YouTube)

Anyway, this match is probably inconclusive. Yang is way more durable but Ulrich is far to fast. Even if we do scale Ulrich off of the Kolossus (which I don't see why we don't) then that probably only bolster his stats to High 8-C/8-B which is still out of Yangs league.

@Darkanine

I believe that we don't scale Ulrich off the Kolossus since he has extreme difficulty cutting through something as large as a Megatank, let alone something as massive as the Kolossus (thus why I'm considering it an outlier).

Back