• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Xiao Long vs Nami

Wait...

Post timeskip Nami is 8-A+ scaling from Brook and being stronger than per Pre-timeskip self who two-shot Kalifa

• Brook is 8-A, not 8-A+, for being stronger than his Pre-timeskip self, which is 8-A for piercing Oars, who is 7-C
  • Kalifa is 8-A for hurting Sanji, who is 8-A for taking hits from Enel's El Thor, which is 7-C
Methinks there is a problem here...

Alright. My point is for Yang. She's more experienced with handling anger and keeping a level head under it. And other reasons above.

WeeklyBattles said:
Her semblance works with any damage she takes

that sounds like one big nlf to me, has it been mentioned that it works with thunder dust or has she show this?

Hey, Number1TryHard? You mind changing it to Pre-Timeskip Nami? It's too much of a landslide otherwise. (I would say completely, but Yang can at least tank a few hits from Nami. Post-Timeskip Ruby tanked hits from Tyrien, a 7-B, and Yang's debatably stronger.)

TheGoodCapt said:
Hey, Number1TryHard? You mind changing it to Pre-Timeskip Nami? It's too much of a landslide otherwise. (I would say completely, but Yang can at least tank a few hits from Nami. Post-Timeskip Ruby tanked hits from Tyrien, a 7-B, and Yang's debatably stronger.)
why exactly? nami hasent gotten phisicly stronger, and she needs quiet a bit more time to build up said oneshotting attacks

Ricsi-viragosi said:
why exactly? nami hasent gotten phisicly stronger, and she needs quiet a bit more time to build up said oneshotting attacks

True. But other than time and a durability that can take a few hits before giving, what does she have?

TheGoodCapt said:
True. But other than time and a durability that can take a few hits before giving, what does she have?
erm, who?

nami has illusions that last after hit, has instantenius tier 8 electricity bubbles that she can shoot, has heat and cold to an unknown extenct, and can build power in time

TheGoodCapt said:
I thought it was still Post Timeskip Nami.

and nami NEVER trained phisicly, as her dura comes by her stick, that can block attacks on that level despite her being much weaker (it probably has dials in it, after all) and has no feats to put her there, a crt was already made

Back