• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Xiao Long vs Hinata Hyuuga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, im not really sure Gentle Fist will be super effective considering Yangs aura is in play...

WeeklyBattles said:
Anyways, im not really sure Gentle Fist will be super effective considering Yangs aura is in play...
isnt gentle fist thing penetrating and attacking organs? it can pass through armor just fine whitout damaging it?

isnt gentle fist thing penetrating and attacking organs? it can pass through armor just fine whitout damaging it?

No? According to her page it attacks charka points

WeeklyBattles said:
No? According to her page it attacks charka points
like, kakasi litiraly says in the neji fight that gentle fist is so effective because you cant train your organs, they use them to attack chakra points to make someone unable to use jutsu.

neji beat lee every time he tried to fight him and lee doesent even use chakra

Well according to him at as page she doesn't attack organs, and she wouldn't be able to anyways due to Yangs aura

WeeklyBattles said:
Well according to him at as page she doesn't attack organs, and she wouldn't be able to anyways due to Yangs aura
as i said, it penatrates armor whitout affecting it at all

Hakke Kuushou (Eight Trigrams Empty Palm):After using their Byakuga to locate a target's vitals, the user will attack with a forceful palm thrust which releases a small wave of chakra.

Vitals as in chakra points, the whole point of Gentle Fist is to cut off chakra by attacking chakra pointa

Aura are two different things. Kai Chisaki can bypass armor with ease but he can't bypass Aura with a single touch. I think Hinata might need to bypass her Aura to even hurt her. What does Hinata scale to?

WeeklyBattles said:
Vitals as in chakra points, the whole point of Gentle Fist is to cut off chakra by attacking chakra pointa
from sba

So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happe

we have to assume yang has chakra , and by extension chakra pathways

and no, hakke kuushou for exemple, doesent affect chakra pathways

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Aura are two different things. Kai Chisaki can bypass armor with ease but he can't bypass Aura with a single touch. I think Hinata might need to bypass her Aura to even hurt her. What does Hinata scale to?
The 350 ton feat

not equalizing chakra to aura, just giving her chakra

Thats not how sba works...and even then hinata would STILL have to get through her aura to affect her chakra

WeeklyBattles said:
Thats not how sba works...and even then hinata would STILL have to get through her aura to affect her chakra
it can pass through objects like armor and flesh, why is aura any different? and as i already pointed out, it can attack any organ

WeeklyBattles said:
Because aura isn't armor, its it's a forcefield. And no, i already pointed out that it attacks chakra points, not organs
and i gave you an exemple of it not doing that, it uses chakra point as help to pin point, but much klike how neji can beat lee, who doesent use chakra (and naruto shoved use you dont need chakra to fight) and, once again, hakke kuushou

Ricsi-viragosi said:
and i gave you an exemple of it not doing that, it uses chakra point as help to pin point, but much klike how neji can beat lee, who doesent use chakra (and naruto shoved use you dont need chakra to fight) and, once again, hakke kuushou
Iirc EVERYTHING on naruto has chakra even if they dont use it.

Ricsi-viragosi wrote

Even if it can attack her organs Yangs aura will heal her.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
wasent weiss down for the count after getting her most resictent organ sceevered?

That was after haveing a giant hool put through it. From what I've seen Gental Fist only lets her deal blunt force trama.

but she suumoned right after, and jaune was AMPLIFYING her aura, how would he amplify something that wasent there?

Because he restored her aura using his semblance

WeeklyBattles said:
Because he restored her aura using his semblance
and your proof is? he says hes amplifying it. and that its not his aura doing it

and in case you dont know it?

amplification: the action of making something more marked or intense

and whats auras best regen anyways? like, any feat, or speed o fregeneraion

and if her arm is anything to go by, she can pass out by sheer pain

Wouldn't verse equalization mean that Yang has chakra in order for Hinata's attacks to work?

Example:

Same as with souls. Unless stated that someone doesn't have a soul then we assume a character has a soul for the opponent character to be able to use soul manipulation or whatnot.

This would apply to chakra since Hinata attacks chakra points. Still I have no idea if she could get past Aura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back