• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang (RWBY) vs Leone (AGK!)

She...does though. She took a knife to the skull and was perfectly fine. It's being dismembered that becomes a problem.

The real cal howard said:
She...does though. She took a knife to the skull and was perfectly fine. It's being dismembered that becomes a problem.
Yeah and it took her several minutes just to be able to function again

WeeklyBattles said:
@Schnee Yang kills all the time what are you talking about
Let's see here.

The White Fang members, which never actually were confirmed to die given they have Aura and are presumably knocked unconscious

Grimm, which aren't human.

And Adam, who she warned multiple times.

Yeah and it took her several minutes just to be able to function again

So? Yang isn't going to attack something unconscious.

Leone can't fuse with her Teigu in this fight, that's only in her final key. If she can do that in any key then it needs to be added to her profile since that's misleading.

I also have some problems with the scailing.

^

Leone doesnt have her fully fused amp here

That also nullifies her being able to regen from having her guts ripped out as she only did that by fusing with Lionel

Yeah thinking it over since I kinda missed the part about her regen, I'm probably going with Incon.

Yang can and most likely will use her Semblance to knock her flat and cause major organ damage, but her Semblance does drain her aura and it will likely run out if she's pushed and ends up using it. Which will be her downfall when her guard drops and Leone has an opportunity

Secondary thing that I should add to Leone's file, she is very good at stealth and concealing her presence.

TheRustyOne said:
Leone can't fuse with her Teigu in this fight, that's only in her final key. If she can do that in any key then it needs to be added to her profile since that's misleading.

I also have some problems with the scailing.
I will do that. Give me one second.

Can you do that? Is there a reason to assume she can do that in any key? I feel like that needs more discussion. Ignoring that, I said I also have a problem with your Leone scaling, do you mind if I ask you something?

TheRustyOne said:
Can you do that? Is there a reason to assume she can do that in any key? I feel like that needs more discussion. Ignoring that, I said I also have a problem with your Leone scaling, do you mind if I ask you something?
Sure, wall please

Cause Rob utterly murks in skill.

Plus he has claws and wnjoys slashing people especially near the head

That and I was too bored to debate

You do know that Yang has bladed attacks now right? Also she has explosives and regularly punches the head

You do know that Yang has bladed attacks now right? Also she has explosives and regularly punches the head

Yang rarely uses said bladed attacks, hell I legit don't remember them.

Explosives require a hit and she doesn't use them directly on people just projectiles.

She does go for the head but that won't beat her regen unless she legit decals her

Also, Lucci enjoys laying waste to people even after they are unconscious

Theyre done with her punches, Ember Celica has a blade attached at the knuckle and has had it since volume 1

No they dont, they explode whenever she wants them to and she used them directly against Elm, Vine, and Robin

Youre really gonna make me pull up a dozen clips of her punching people in the face arent you?

<Had it since Volume 1

The fact that I literally don't even remember her using this shows just how out of character it is. Secondary thing is that said explosives are stationary and only applied to objects, and wasn't useful against said opponents without outside help from Blake. Outside of grimm of course.

Uhh no? I literally agreed that she goes for the head?

It is definitely not out of character for Yang to punch things.

Theyre not exclusively stationary, theyre able to be dropped as grenades as shown against Elm and launched as shown against Robin

Didn't say it wasn't.

Launching them allows Leone to dodge for one and stationary bombs and Leone can actually toss them back as she's done a couple times prior.

Trying to catch them just gives Yang the opportunity to blow off one of her arms seeing as she;s able to remote detonate them whenever she wants

Eh I'm not going to bother with something not on Leone's file. So I'll just vote Yang for my reasons and get it over with since I can't debate too long

WeeklyBattles said:
Trying to catch them just gives Yang the opportunity to blow off one of her arms seeing as she;s able to remote detonate them whenever she wants
Don't her gauntlets Trigger said explosions I recall them being timed.

Back