• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang (RWBY) vs Leone (AGK!)

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay I this fight was bound to happen. Volume 6 Yang vs BoS Leone

Speed is Equalized.

Yang's AP: Far stronger tha 4.34 Tons of TNT, 4x stronger with her Semblance

Leone's AP: Far stronger than 4.98 Tons of TNT

Starting distance is 5 meters.

Who wins?

Yang: Schnee One, WeeklyBattles, ShadowWarrior1999, XSOULOFCINDERX, Migue79, Modernmyrmidon, Spinoirr, (7)

Leone: (0)

Yang Vol 4 Onwards Render
Leone-0

Would Adam vs Akame be a better fight?

Or Oscar vs Incursio Tatsumi?

I didn't want to start with that, but I guess I can't ignore it when it's in front of me.

4.34 Tons Yatsuhashi was overpowered by an Atlesian Paladin, which Weiss's Summon stomped. Weiss's stronger Summon in Volume 5 was one shotted by Vernal, who is weaker or equal to Raven, who is equal to Qrow, who Yang is equal to.

Her Semblance makes her 4x stronger than that.

Leone Stomps Tatsumi, who Stomps a Danger Beast who did that feat by moving, so Leone has equal if not slightly superior AP

However, Yangs skill, Aura and Semblance give her the advantage overall, so she should take this.

Leone cant regen from being punched to pieces

Hell her Low-Mid isnt even combat applicable and requires outside assistance and iirc she died from being shot in the stomach

Her device was broken by that point. And the outside assistance is needed when her limbs are detached. Things like a knife to the head are fully under her capability to recover. Also...punched to pieces? How? When? Beaten to a pulp, sure, but punches to pieces?

Wait

High-Low: The ability to regenerate severed fingers, toes, or ears, minor organ damage, and even potentially reattach lost limbs.

Why does Leone have Low-Mid again?

WeeklyBattles said:
Leone cant regen from being punched to pieces

Hell her Low-Mid isnt even combat applicable and requires outside assistance and iirc she died from being shot in the stomach
She literally had her guts ripped out and regenerated...

@Cal Yang amped by her smblance has shattered opponents who are normally as strong as herself to pieces, including opponents several times larger than herself like the Paladin

City Block level AP above 17 Tons would do that to a High 8-C I believe.

When was this?

One of the last chapters when she fought the minister.

Basically the manga version of the fight where she died getting shot

Also yeah, I completely forgot her regen did that, my vote is invalid.

Schnee One said:
One of the last chapters when she fought the minister.
She didnt though, she had to physically fuse with her Teigu just to survive and then she died from those wounds anyways

So on top of her regen not being instant and taking a few minutes just to regenerate minor wounds like being stabbed, Yang can viably kill her just by hitting her hard enough

Problem is, Leone will be quite capable of wearing her down. It's regen and being a better killer vs stat amping and range.

Leone does not have any form of combat applicable regenration beyong mid-low

It took minutes just to regenerate cuts and hours to regenerate an eye

Not like Yang will instantly go for the kill in character when she has literally never killed in character outside of a single fight.

She uses her Semblance, hits her hard and destroys her organs, Semblance runs out and she thinks Leone's dead, and Leone come back

By the way Leone went from fighting on par with the minister to one shotting him after getting amped, so that's a problem

Back