• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

yammamto vs all hokages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, lets take a look at their OBD stats.

Yamamoto

- DC = Island Level+ (small country level with a suicide attack)

- Durability = City Level (15,000,000 degree flames surround him, making him hard to hit)

- Speed = MHS+

Hashirama

- DC = Country Level+

- Durability = Country Level

- Speed = MH

- Hax = near instant Regenerationn

The rest of the Hokages are insignificant, Hashirama leads them to victory

maybe you should get yammamoto attack right. he is not island level

Attack Potency:: At least Small Country level+ by power-scaling from Kenpachi. (Able to focus the immense heat of his Zanpakuto) with Continent level Environmental Destructive Capacity when using his Bankai, Zanka no Tachi (It is stated that prolonged use of his Bankai could destroy Soul Society). that's on his page where the hell did you get island

ok yammamoto

DC = Able to focus the immense heat of his Zanpakuto with Continent level Environmental Destructive Capacity when using his Bankai Zanka no Tachi It is stated that prolonged use of his Bankai could destroy Soul Society.

Durability Durability: At least Small Country level+ when using one of his Bankai techniques ( With Zanka no Tachi West Zanka no Tachi engulfs his body in extreme heat that acts like an armor)

speed MHS+

he would use it if he needs it so he wins. but for most of the hokages shikai would kill them.

He doesn't use his bankai unless it is super duper extra wow important and his shinkai is city level.Hokages 3-5 would die from his shikai but 1st and 2nd could bit him if he does not use his bankai.

well the first hokage he use wood so how much help would that be to fire what can burn all to ash. and even aizen said his shikai could beat him. you do know yammamoto has every kido spell right so he can blast then seal then or anythink there over 100 spells

look at this. this is all in shikai look how small them houses are to his fire

294Ennetsu Jigoku
2fcba6670ee5f98d6e6ce87cfb549967762b5a86 hq
294Itto Kaso
E334Ryuujinjakka vs Raiku
Shigekuni 1

like people he dose not just have his fire.

1 he strong he like there was this kid who beat a captain who had bankai out. yammamto kill that kid with his bare hands just think about that.

2 he is the best swords man in all of bleach.

3 he knows every kido spell so he can blast them seal or put them to sleep or lock them up.

and why does the OBD stats matter? we have our own stats here, you know, and we've got calculations for them and everything...

I find the durability stat for Yamamoto to be wrong on vsbattles, im currently making a thread about it.

the OBD are wrong he can destroy all of the Soul Society yes that the size of a island lol lol so funny

Our calculations seem to favor bleach to a ridiculous extend but still even without the powerscaling from zaraki yammamotos bankai would radiate heat that would put him at large island to small country level.

@Illuminati478

... That may be true, but said calc is not listed on his OBD profile which is what im using...

@Bleachfu

Yes he could, but iirc that would result in Yamamoto dying along with the SS. If you read my comment you would see "(small country level with a suicide attack)"

Kkapoios he can destroy all of the Soul Society. just to let you know all of the Soul Society is much bigger the a island god even the Seiretei is 320,000 square kilometres so yer is the Seiretei is that size just think of all of the Soul Society.

DC52 ok the the Seiretei is 320,000 square kilometres alone just think how big all of the Soul Society.

calculations are calculations, math doesn't choose sides, if you mean that the calcing group is biased, then, most of the bleach calculations were made by me, and they were accepted by supporters, haters and natural contributors alike, besides, most of the wank here is about naruto rather then bleach, infact i believe that when i joined the wiki there was only one Bleach supporter here, the calculations are legit, and the staff stands behind every accepted calculation, the results are high because the feats are impressive, thats all, besides its odd that i hear those kind of complaints about other series, somehow its only about bleach, give it a rest.

also Yamamoto continent ratings come from the OBD...

Bleachfun said:
DC52 ok the the Seiretei is 320,000 square kilometres alone just think how big all of the Soul Society.

no it isn't, the seireitei 67-124 kilometers in diameter, nothing more, nothing less. soul society accourding to the OBD is planet sized.

yammamoto said this in bankai I need to end this fast or my power will kill you me and take all of the Soul Society with us. if you think all of the Soul Society is the size of small country I will louth.

Illuminati478 Seiretei's Size Revisited put that in on this page it says its 320,000 square kilometres

Illuminati478 said:
calculations are calculations, math doesn't choose sides, if you mean that the calcing group is biased, then, most of the bleach calculations were made by me, and they were accepted by supporters, haters and natural contributors alike, besides, most of the wank here is about naruto rather then bleach, infact i believe that when i joined the wiki there was only one Bleach supporter here, the calculations are legit, and the staff stands behind every accepted calculation, the results are high because the feats are impressive, thats all, besides its odd that i hear those kind of complaints about other series, somehow its only about bleach, give it a rest.
also Yamamoto continent ratings come from the OBD...
The math is right but the logic in the calcs seems poor, i made a blog about the small conitnent feat (you saw it).

Ichigo's getsuga calc about destroying a part of the soul king palace is also wrong because the palace is not 100 % solid rock ,it is in the most part hollow with big empty spaces inside.Also zaraki would only need large island DC to destroy gremmy meteor (even if the meteors energy was small country)

when kenpachi destroyed the meteor he jumped up. does it mean any think that the meteor did not push him back because it means his jumping power was so strong.

The math is right but the logic in the calcs seems poor, i made a blog about the small conitnent feat (you saw it).

Ichigo's getsuga calc about destroying a part of the soul king palace is also wrong because the palace is not 100 % solid rock ,it is in the most part hollow with big empty spaces inside.Also zaraki would only need large island DC to destroy gremmy meteor (even if the meteors energy was small country)

Ichigo only deystroyed most of the top half of SK palace, Gallavant Calc the TNT requried to Deystroy the Amount of Rock Ichigo deystroyed, And do you know Physics? In order for you to stop something in motion you need something with Equal or Greater Energy then the Qbject in motion to stop or Deystroy it.

@Kkapoios

yes i saw it, i also explained to you why you were wrong, there was more evidence that Yhwach's beam of black ooze is consistent, then evidence for it not to be.

IIRC ichigo Getsuga calc did consider the building to be hollow, that is why he multiplied it by 0.15 which is the ratio between the volume of building and the material used to make it. and about Zaraki, he countered the entierty of KE of the meteor, which is why only few very small pebels of the gigantic meteor kept falling, pieces mind you that mada absoultly no damage to the seireitet, evidence that the energy was entirely counterd, which means by newtons laws that kenpachi must have used a similar amount of energy to what the meteor had.

@Bleachfu

i know, its my calc, its also not the right calc for you to look at, the calc fruther down the same page is the accurate one, which says that the seireitei is 67-124 kilometers in diameter.

Illuminati478 said:
@Kkapoios
yes i saw it, i also explained to you why you were wrong, there was more evidence that Yhwach's beam of black ooze is consistent, then evidence for it not to be.

IIRC ichigo Getsuga calc did consider the building to be hollow, that is why he multiplied it by 0.15 which is the ratio between the volume of building and the material used to make it. and about Zaraki, he countered the entierty of KE of the meteor, which is why only few very small pebels of the gigantic meteor kept falling, pieces mind you that mada absoultly no damage to the seireitet, evidence that the energy was entirely counterd, which means by newtons laws that kenpachi must have used a similar amount of energy to what the meteor had.

@Bleachfu

i know, its my calc, its also not the right calc for you to look at, the calc fruther down the same page is the accurate one, which says that the seireitei is 67-124 kilometers in diameter.
About the getsuga calc im sorry i did not see it,my mistake.

http://www.***********.net/bleach/578/3

That does not seem like no damage.

you are right about the beam,but still there in no way aizen's reiatsu could have reached the entire seireitei,also he first used soul crush and the hado 90.

NovaReaper said:
Ichigo only deystroyed most of the top half of SK palace, Gallavant Calc the TNT requried to Deystroy the Amount of Rock Ichigo deystroyed, And do you know Physics? In order for you to stop something in motion you need something with Equal or Greater Energy then the Qbject in motion to stop or Deystroy it.

yeah my frieand i know physics and probably better than you.Im at my last year in high school and after that im going to study physics.

Also he did not stop the meteor he destroyed it ,huge difference.In order to destroy something in motion it takes the same energy to destroy it when it is not moving.

plus there was damage from the debris of the meteor http://www.***********.net/bleach/578/3

actually that is minimal damage compaired to the huge meteor, how, i doubt there is an energy equivalent of 1 ton of tnt in each of the leftover pebbels, which would indicate most of the energy got negated, also bear in mind that when the meteor was stopped it was still over 15 kilometer in the air, the fact that some rock fell was natural, but none of thos rocks carried ant substential amount of energy compaired to the meteor as a whole, the fact remains that had kenpachi only exerted a few hundreds of Gigatons, the bolk of the energy of the meteor would come down in the form of peices of rock that carry the remaining tertons that would destroy the seireitei a few times over, since only minmal damage occured, kenpachi counterd most of the energy, barring a few tons of TNT here and there, you can't expact us to believe that the remaining debris packed tertons of energy when only few of them even hit the ground, and those that did hit didn't even destroy a building each.

Kkapoios said:
NovaReaper said:
yeah my frieand i know physics and probably better than you.Im at my last year in high school and after that im going to study physics.
Also he did not stop the meteor he destroyed it ,huge difference.In order to destroy something in motion it takes the same energy to destroy it when it is not moving.

plus there was damage from the debris of the meteor http://www.***********.net/bleach/578/3

And i'm in my second year of college studying Science and Physics. He did stop it, the meteor was coming towards the them, and Kenpachi jumped and stoped and fragmentated the meteor, elimating all of it's KE it previously had, and going by Newton in order for you to stop an object in motion you need something with equal or greater energy then the object in motion

Well they destroyed more than a building each (maybe they were low city block level) and there were probably hundrends of these debris.If the strike carried so much energy then there would be no debris.But still my problem is not with the meteor feat which even though i dont entirly support it seems reasonable,my problem is with aizen's feat.

NovaReaper said:
anyway can we got back to the main topic please.....
Well i have my doubts about him stopping the meteor,but back to the point yammamoto wins using his bankai.

i already explaind to you why aizen's feat calculation is legit, the black ooze was shown to be consistent in all of its showing, and Mayuri have shown that Aizen restraints are adjustable, which means he could have let Aizen unleash his riatsu to do his feat, your two qualms answered.

as for the matchup, Yama-G is faster then all of them and is superior in DC, plus he has more combat experiance them the five of them combined, so he should be capable of taking this one.

Yamma takes this but do you really think that mayuri would think "Hmm black ooze is coming to kill us all ,i will magically adjust aizen's restraints from here for no reason" while when aizen was going to help them by bringing the sk palace down mayuri said he cannot allow aizen to release his powers because that would hurt his pride.

Hashirama does not have the durability to stand against yammamotos bankai ,his base durability is more like multicityblock to town level while with his would jutsu's you could say that it is country level only against chakra attacks since in his universe his wood somewhat absorbs and controlls chakra, otherwise his durability is island level and thus not enough to stand against yamma's bankai.Nor his wood attacks would pass yamma's bankai defence.

Shikai yamma is another story and as i mentioned above can be beaten be 1st and 2nd hokages.

sigh...

Chakra = Spiritual Energy + Physical Energy

Reishi = Spiritual Energy

If you can absorb chakra, you can absorb reishi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back