• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why would reinforcement help to remove the Amaterasu? It is something born inside his body and has a temperature high enough to evaporate Yami instantly

Ki helps detect muscle movement and attacks that are movement based, not instantaneous attacks. Besides, Sasuke has better things than the ki sensor, which is the Sharingan

Why would reinforcement help to remove the Amaterasu? It is something born inside his body and has a temperature high enough to evaporate Yami instantly

Ki helps detect muscle movement and attacks that are movement based, not instantaneous attacks. Besides, Sasuke has better things than the ki sensor, which is the Sharingan
he can potentially remove amaterasu through releasing magical aura or barrier itself on an area where it landed to get rid of it. It's a lower version of mana skin. And ki is not only limited on that it can also sense an intentions and even read the emotions of his opponents. And saying yami will instantly get erase by it is wank and exaggerated.

he can potentially remove amaterasu through releasing magical aura or barrier itself on an area where it landed to get rid of it. It's a lower version of mana skin
Mana Skin's best feat in terms of withstand heat was resist from magic fire, which should be able to melt metal, which is not up to the level of Amaterasu
And ki is not only limited on that it can also sense an intentions and even read the emotions of his opponents.
that doesn't even come close to being able to go against an "instant attack"/Thought Based. Especially considering the fight against Dante
And saying yami will instantly get erase by it is wank and exaggerated
That is what is accepted, just read the profile. Amaterasu ignores durability and can destroy opponents vastly superior to the user

Mana Skin's best feat in terms of withstand heat was resist from magic fire, which should be able to melt metal, which is not up to the level of Amaterasu
I'm not talking about withstanding it. I'm talking about removing it the same way how naruto and the others remove the amaterasu. Just so you know magna fire magic is similar to amaterasu it cannot be remove by normal means without using magic to get rid it off. And you are underestimating those fire magic, if they are fodder in durability they would instantly get erase by it take a look at fana, her aura alone is melting diamond, stone and anything around her and even threatening to erase base asta and base mars with it alone.
that doesn't even come close to being able to go against an "instant attack"/Thought Based. Especially considering the fight against Dante
And?
That is what is accepted, just read the profile. Amaterasu ignores durability and can destroy opponents vastly superior to the user
And you think i didn't saw the thread regarding to amaterasu? It's not a complete durability negation it's just limited

I'm not talking about withstanding it. I'm talking about removing it the same way how naruto and the others remove the amaterasu.
I want to know the proof for this, because no one in BC could do something similar

It is accepted that amaterasu has the temperature of the sun, so melting rocks is useless
?????
It's not a complete durability negation it's just limited
Limited or not, there is no proof that Yami will survive in time to use magic. In Gojo vs Itachi for example it was even agreed that Infinity could not defend against Amaterasu, although Gojo is capable of much better feats of defense and fire resistance than Yami

But whatever. I don't care enough about Naruto to continue this

I want to know the proof for this, because no one in BC could do something similar
You can find it almost everywhere just by watching or reading black clover you can find it on blackcloverfandom too since the first thing you will see is the picture of yami using reinforcement magic as an amp and barrier, it's a lower form of mana skin.
It is accepted that amaterasu has the temperature of the sun, so melting rocks is useless
So you really believe that? When it took several seconds before it erase their normal clothes and the fodder behind raikages back? Sure lmao and the durability you would need to withstand that level of heat is not high anyway according to calcu about it in this site It's just Multi City block.

Fana aura that would instantly delete both asta and mars if it's not for that weird fire barrier he got >∞> fodder amaterasu 🤧
...?
Limited or not, there is no proof that Yami will survive in time to use magic. In Gojo vs Itachi for example it was even agreed that Infinity could not defend against Amaterasu, although Gojo is capable of much better feats of defense and fire resistance than Yami.
So those clothes and the fodder samarui guy who is not even building level > Yami ? Okay 🌚 wank more
But whatever. I don't care enough about Naruto to continue this
Same i don't really care about this match tbh since in a non-equalize match no one in naruto verse can beat yami except those edos 🌚

As i expected lmao

Edit it looks like I'm admitting sausage would win against yami but no lol anyway is not the vote already hit 8? Close it nuw

Last edited:
Back