• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tell me where he used it? except danzo…. Lol plus yami broke free from the dream world by dimension slash so yeah he slashing the genjutsu world the same way. Plus this version of sasuke is too arrogant and underestimates his opponents..
Sasuke uses it in evey fight he's been in, i suggest you read his fights against Itachi and Deidara. Sharingan has layers of mind hax which nothing in BC comes close to.

I know what you are saying But this version of sasuke has very weak visual Jutsu compared to when he fought against deidara and so on. Plus yami has precognition and power nullification
What are you talking about? This is Five Kage Summit Sasuke who has MS which is far superior to his regular sharingan. Precog and Power Null are useless since he just gets put in a Genjutsu.

What are you talking about? This is Five Kage Summit Sasuke who has MS which is far superior to his regular sharingan. Precog and Power Null are useless since he just gets put in a Genjutsu.
just to understand what are the wincons of both? does Sasuke use Genjutsu at the start of the fight or in the middle of it?

That’s not the sasuke being used? Lol… if he uses that sasuke than it’s unfair bruh… he using Sasuke After his training and absorption of Orochimaru.

what are you talking about? this is EMS Sasuke, the high 7-A version of him is this key

Sasuke most definitely uses genjutsu in character....
Here's a list of Sasuke using genjutsu across all of Part II:
  • Here's him using it on Sai the first time they met.
  • Here's him using it against Naruto and Kurama.
  • Here's him using it on Kabuto.
  • Here's him using it on Deidara, twice.
  • Here's him using it on Manda to save himself from a point blank explosion, showcasing his quick thinking and inclination to use it.
  • I don't think I need to mention the genjutsu battle he had with Itachi, do I? Itachi was holding back, but that has no bearing on Sasuke's inclination or ability to use genjutsu in character.
  • Here's him using it on a Kumo fodder.
  • Here's him using it on Killer Bee.
  • Here's him using it against Cee.
  • Here's him using it on Danzo, Twice.
  • Here's him using it on White Zetsu.
  • Here's Kabuto acknowledging the threat of both his and Itachi's genjutsu.
  • Here's him using it against all 9 Bijū.
  • Here's him using it on Sakura.
  • This isn't even mentioning the numerous examples of him using genjutsu in the novels and whatnot. Trust me, there's quite a bit of those. His fight with Chino comes to mind.
Sooooo, yeah, definitely in character.
Anyway, Yami has Resistance to Mind Manipulation on his profile, how good is it?
As I see it right now, both Yami and Sasuke have ways of one-shotting each other.

How many layers does the genjutsu overcome?
EMS Genjutsu (which is what this version of Sasuke has) >~ MS Genjutsu > Sharingan Genjutsu/Sharingan Resistance >> Regular Genjutsu
Yeah, so he won't be resisting this Sasuke's genjutsu. Plus, Sasuke has versatile effects for his genjutsu, not just mind manip. He has Fear Manipulation, Paralysis, Sleep inducement, illusions, pain manipulation, etc.

Sasuke most definitely uses genjutsu in character....
Here's a list of Sasuke using genjutsu across all of Part II:
  • Here's him using it on Sai the first time they met.
  • Here's him using it against Naruto and Kurama.
  • Here's him using it on Kabuto.
  • Here's him using it on Deidara, twice.
  • Here's him using it on Manda to save himself from a point blank explosion, showcasing his quick thinking and inclination to use it.
  • I don't think I need to mention the genjutsu battle he had with Itachi, do I? Itachi was holding back, but that has no bearing on Sasuke's inclination or ability to use genjutsu in character.
  • Here's him using it on a Kumo fodder.
  • Here's him using it on Killer Bee.
  • Here's him using it against Cee.
  • Here's him using it on Danzo, Twice.
  • Here's him using it on White Zetsu.
  • Here's Kabuto acknowledging the threat of both his and Itachi's genjutsu.
  • Here's him using it against all 9 Bijū.
  • Here's him using it on Sakura.
  • This isn't even mentioning the numerous examples of him using genjutsu in the novels and whatnot. Trust me, there's quite a bit of those. His fight with Chino comes to mind.
Sooooo, yeah, definitely in character.
Anyway, Yami has Resistance to Mind Manipulation on his profile, how good is it?
As I see it right now, both Yami and Sasuke have ways of one-shotting each other.
POP OFF

So yamis win con is dimension slash and Sasukes is genjutsu. Genjutsu is faster and can be done with minimum effort while Dimension slash has to travel and can be dodged a lot easier than genjutsu. I'm voting sasuke.

So yamis win con is dimension slash and Sasukes is genjutsu. Genjutsu is faster and can be done with minimum effort while Dimension slash has to travel and can be dodged a lot easier than genjutsu. I'm voting sasuke.
What stops Ki sensing from telling Yami not to look at Sasuke´s eyes

Edit: Did not know that now Uchihas can trap you without looking at your eyes ._.

Amaterasu would work, too. It has pretty much the same activation condition as genjutsu, which is simply Sasuke looking at Yami. And it's slightly more reliable because it doesn't require eye contact.

Back