• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Assuming GK is also knocked out for that such time, would this be enough to kill him? He scales to a dude who manipulates a dimension with stars and nebulae.

Well Yami is equal to Amaterasu who is stronger then her son, who beat Akuro, who made a Realm full of stars, and Akuro is just the largest fraction of Yami, when he split into five after defeat.

GK one-shot a machine, who was>to a businessman, who was>to a version of MK, who was>to some DDD clones (supposedly stronger than the original), who was>to a girl who we also scale to Magolor controling his dimension.

And Magolor alone kinda one-shots Yami.

I was referring to Void Soul, but it is still an easy victory. You can close this if you consider it a stomp.

I think i'll make a Kirby scaling chain thread, magolor soul even seems weak considering: Star Dream is almost equal to magolor Soul and got one-shoted by GK,Hyness also scales to this and should be>Magolor Soul, Morpho Knight is supposed to be able to fodderize GK with ease,and VT seems to be unfanthomably above Morpho.

Really,Kirby has a multiverse,its time to use It,and make GK more relevant.

On topic seems like GK wins vía reasons above.

Back