• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nagyunn vs Batman
Rules:
  • Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 5 meters
  • 42 hours prep time. Both have knowledge on each other.
  • Nagyunn has Astronomic and his Knight Sword.
  • Batman has all his equipment except for the 9-A tools.
  • Both are in character but willing to kill.
  • Nagyunn AP: 563.4 Kilojoules│Durability: 2,817.1 Kilojoules
  • Batman AP: 3,215.9 Kilojoules

Nagyunn’s advantages:
  • Illusion Creation
  • Can block any of Batman's attacks with Astronomic despite the AP gap.
  • Fear and Paralysis Inducement with Knight's Aura.
  • Can possibly damage the batsuit with his Knight Sword.
  • Can increase speed with Knight Sword and Rage Power.

Batman’s advantages:
  • AP advantage.
  • Drastically better Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery, Inteligence, Preparation.
  • Sound, Electricity, Smoke and Explosion Manipulation.
  • Class 1 LS.
  • Batsuit protects his pressure points.

Nagyunn (0):
Batman (0):
Inconclusive (0):

Last edited:
Ngl, I have no idea what will happen because I don't know what they might do or plan. They are smart enough to be unpredictable. But when it comes to gadgets and equipment, I think Batman would be much better.

"can paralyze weaker opponents" so is it gonna work on batman?
He can use this Aura to affect characters at a Low 7-C level, but he mostly won't use this ability in combat, and only those with special senses can perceive this Aura. I don't think Batman would be affected by this Aura because he may not have the special senses to perceive the killing intent.

I think this one depends on what batman can do to counter Nagyunn's illusions. If he can figure somethong out then it's GG for Naggyun.
Also, can the knight sword damage batman? Nagyunn used to inflict a minor wound on Naryun who's 7-C when he was off guard. How good will it do against the batsuit?

Back