• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yami Sukehiro vs Law

speed equalized

whoooooooooooooo would win

eye of the midnight sun arc vs law

Yami doesn't start off with that in character and Yami's is able to be dodged.

You can't dodge Law's attack, it's in the nature of his powers.

He does start with it in character when he actually goes for the kill. And so far, no one was able to dodge it without teleportation

Law's attacks can't be dodged if you are inside his room, but you can still outrun the room's expansion. Also going by the profile, the larger his room is, the more stamina is required and the harder it is for him to maintain it. So he won't be able to spam that Mountain-sized room he did against Vergo, not that it is in-character for him to start with such a large room anyway.

Even if Room and Dimension Slash tag Yami and Law at the same time, Law would still need to use Imputate to incapacitate Yami.

Yami should take the win over Law more likely than the opposite. That's my last stance on this.

Law can teleport, or switch Yami with it and he can get hit with his own technique, which is in his ability.

I need proof that Yami's travel speed is enough to outrun his room, which has never been shown before.
Law was already injured and he used the mountain sized room with no issues afterwards. That's with an abuse of his powers because of people resistant to his powers, which Yami is not.
It is definitely in character. He came out of nowhere against Vergo, used the mountain sized room, and did it off the bat.

You know Law can redirect attacks right, and Amputate is instantaneous while Dimensional slash needs to travel, which can be directed back at Yami.

Yami needs to raise his entire arm up, charge it, and bring it down while all Law needs to do is flick his wrist for room to come up then slice in any direction. Law's is definitely faster.

Law's wincons?
Let Yami get hit with his own attack.
Fuse Yami to a rock.
Take away Yami's sword.
Slice him in half.
Etc.

Law can teleport, or switch Yami with it and he can get hit with his own technique, which is in his ability.
He needs to use room first in order to teleport
I need proof that Yami's travel speed is enough to outrun his room, which has never been shown before.
Speed is equalized so I don't know why you are bringing speed into this, what matters here is range. Unless Law uses a large room, which takes a lot of stamina, Law won't be able to touch Yami.

Law was already injured and he used the mountain sized room with no issues afterwards. That's with an abuse of his powers because of people resistant to his powers, which Yami is not.
It is definitely in character. He came out of nowhere against Vergo, used the mountain sized room, and did it off the bat.
Prove that Law starts the battle with rooms of this size.
You know Law can redirect attacks right, and Amputate is instantaneous while Dimensional slash needs to travel, which can be directed back at Yami.
I'd like to see him try to reflect magical attacks he can't even see without magic sensing.
Yami needs to raise his entire arm up, charge it, and bring it down while all Law needs to do is flick his wrist for room to come up then slice in any direction. Law's is definitely faster.
Then again, he doesn't start with large rooms in character so Yami has the range advantage.

He needs to use room first in order to teleport
Which takes not even a second to bring into fruition.
What's faster, someone flicking their wrist or someone charging up a full body slash.
Speed is equalized so I don't know why you are bringing speed into this, what matters here is range.
Not in the history of One Piece has someone shown to outrun Law's room, even people dramatically faster than him. You saying "he can outrun his room" is just making an assumption.
Unless Law uses a large room, which takes a lot of stamina, Law won't be able to touch Yami.
It's funny that you think Law needs a mountain sized room to hit Yami.
Please prove that Law needs a room of that caliber to get Yami.
Prove that Law starts the battle with rooms of this size.
Exhibit A.
Exhibit B.
Exhibit C.
I'd like to see him try to reflect magical attacks he can't even see without magic sensing.
Please google Observation Haki.
Then again, he doesn't start with large rooms in character so Yami has the range advantage.
I don't know who educated you on Law's abilities, but they lied to you, badly.

Epsilon, Yami doesn't have access to DCDS in this key so he can't rely on it for this fight.

Law has far greater range, his ability pretty much allows him to control the field before Yami can make a move, and once it's up Yami doesn't really have a way to stop him.

Stomp for Law at the moment.

Epsilon, Yami doesn't have access to DCDS in this key so he can't rely on it for this fight.

Law has far greater range, his ability pretty much allows him to control the field before Yami can make a move, and once it's up Yami doesn't really have a way to stop him.

Stomp for Law at the moment.
He has it actually

I thought the first key only covered the eye of midnight sun arc, does it also cover up to the elves invasion?
He learned DCDS way before the elves invasion.

His first key basically covers everything before the elves invasion arc, despite being called EMS Arc

Back