• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yami Sukehiro vs Dracule Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, did bro just argue that Advanced Armament doesn't give Resistance to Spatial Manipulation?

If it does then Law Shambles should not work around Big Mom or Kaido. But he used it all d time. So again I dont know which Manga scan it say that Armament Haki can resist Spatial Manipulation. I cant find the scan that Luffy who even had Armament Haki on and yet was still teleported by Shambles.
pX2Kl0Y.png

If it does then Law Shambles should not work around Big Mom or Kaido. But he used it all d time. So again I dont know which Manga scan it say that Armament Haki can resist Spatial Manipulation. I cant find the scan that Luffy who even had Armament Haki on and yet was still teleported by Shambles.
pX2Kl0Y.png
Law was using Spatial Manipulation on Luffy in that panel, not Kaido. It's not Power Nullification, it's Spatial Resistance. Law would have a hard time trying to teleport Kaido or cut him in half, though.

pX2Kl0Y.png
He literally used it on himself, not on Kaido. Stop fishing

Yeah all other bs points should be ignored. Haki resists spatial manip, Yami’s spatial manip gets negged

pX2Kl0Y.png
You do know room doesn't have a specific size right??? Why wouldn't it work around big mom or kaido????

Yeah all other bs points should be ignored. Haki resists spatial manip, Yami’s spatial manip gets negged
Edited my post. It was Luffy he used it on. Still, Yami's best move gets resisted by Mihawk. And combined with that massive AP gap? Yami gets folded faster than laundry done by an origami master.

Ignore it, he’s stonewalling and using horrible evidence to justify it.
“How does Haki resist it? Law used it on Kaido (sends a scan where he used it on himself)” like what

That like saying Obito Kamui get negged by One Piece Haki user LoL. or Whis from DBS teleporting near them. There is no proof that Mihawk can resist Yami Dimension Cut + Mana Zone + Black Hole.. Black Hole alone negate Mihawk ability.

That like saying Obito Kamui get negged by One Piece Haki user LoL. or Whis from DBS teleporting near them. There is no proof that Mihawk can resist Yami Dimension Cut + Mana Zone + Black Hole.. Black Hole alone negate Mihawk ability.
Anyways
Nothing really i think they're just arguing Espilon R even really said to wait this key of yami to get proper feats first before using it
Should I close this until then? Or should we change it into an earlier key of Yami?

That like saying Obito Kamui get negged by One Piece Haki user LoL. or Whis from DBZ teleporting near them. There is no proof that Mihawk can resist Yami Dimension Cut + Mana Zone + Black Hole.. Black Hole alone negate Mihawk ability.
That's powernull the way you explain, resistance is different

Whis can teleport himself but cannot teleport the other who has resistance unless he's ability is stronger than the others resistance

That's powernull the way you explain, resistance is different

Exactly the resistance here doesnt make him immune from damage. Specially Mana Zone is similar to Law Room, its Intangible. + He has Black Hole which also absorb everything around him (limited to 5 meters). That why the Gravity didnt work against Yami due to this Black Hole.. Now u telling me Mihawk can resist Black Hole cuz he has Armament Haki.
AMOIaah.png

Exactly the resistance here doesnt make him immune from damage. Specially Mana Zone is similar to Law Room, its Intangible. + He has Black Hole which also absorb everything around him (limited to 5 meters). That why the Gravity didnt work against Yami due to this Black Hole.. Now u telling me Mihawk can resist Black Hole cuz he has Armament Haki.
AMOIaah.png
Yes.

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back