• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not like they were actually a threat to Yamamoto or at his level, yet he opens up with shikai or sword in every known instance rather than use fists, it is the preferred method he uses

You are comparing Natsu, who he could handle with his fists and mere hand to hand skill with and he doesn't know who the heck he is to:

~>Two of the strongest Gotei 13 Captains which he found to be committing treason by helping Ichigo and his group save Rukia.

~>Tres Bestia, Arrancars attacking him at once, and this even after he easily destroyed Aayon who was way above all three of them and he used no flames for, so he did it to be rid of them quick.

~>The Steirnreitter, the elites of the Quincy army that was at the moment massacring his Shinigami troops and attacking the Gotei 13, and were old, despised enemies of Yamamoto himself.

~>3 Captains with Above Captain power, especifically to lock them away because they would have made battling the Arrancar Espada way harder, making dealing with all of them dangerous.

So yes, you ignore both context and reason why he did use it. No, you are still severely wrong.

Can someone request the thread closed?

CNBA3 said:
It is not like they were actually a threat to Yamamoto or at his level, yet he opens up with shikai or sword in every known instance rather than use fists, it is the preferred method he uses
Shunsui's Bankai definitely makes him a threat and Jushiro is just as strong. Yama knows this and knows to take them seriously.

The Ritters were responsible for killing his oldest friend right in front of him and mocking him about it when theu next saw him. He was pissed and instantly slaughtered any he came across.

Azen was stalled specifically so Yama could set up a trap that would guarantee Aizen's death, illusions or no, even at the cost of everyone else there.

But was he even above Yamamoto even with Bankai? Ritters cheating is hardly even considered a threat. Even Aizen admitted that Yamamoto was the most troublesome of the Shimigami, that does not mean that Yamamoto can't defeat him illusion or no, Every instance we saw him fight he doesn't start out with his fists, it is with his sword

His sword, not his Shikai. The sword one shots, the Shikai one shots, his fists one shot. Everything Yama does one shots amd he holds every single advantage in this fight to a ludicrous degree. Stop trolling dude.

CNBA, what you are doing is pretty much blatantly ignoring the context of why he used his Shikai with the only excuse of "but was he a threat"?

And yes, his Students would be an actual threat to Yamamoto working together. They are still the 2 strongest captains there besides Unohana at that point in the story by like a lot.

Which he still uses Shikai, and when he does, Natsu eats his flames and gains his ap. I ain't trolling, this is what happened in manga

@Lance, You seem to be ignoring what he does in character in every fight he does, he never shown to start out with fists iirc

With equalized energies Yamamoto feels Natsu's power being insanely below his and proceeds to punch him so hard that even Zeref gets the recoil.

No, we told you the context of what happened in manga and you are disregarding it with faulty logic to suit your narrative.

Not to mention I don't remember Natsu getting as strong as Atlas Flame for eating his fire, so even less sense.

No, this is in context that he never uses fists in any regard when he can't use his shikai, threat or no, Dragon Slayers gains the AP of what they eat, along with their traits, either temporarily or permanently, depending on how the plot goes

Why do you keep going back to his Shikai? Not only will it one shot Natsu anyway, he starts with his basic sword and no flames. Natsu gets one shot.

Dragon Slayer's gain the AP of what they eat? Are you kidding me? That has never happened or is first DF Natsu at the level of Etherion? Get outta here with that blatant wank.

And it's also in context that he had reasons why he used the Shikai all those times, and he knew what he was using them on. Don't act like you are ignoring the reasons, because you are very blatantly.

Though his shikai will be eaten up by Natsu and gain it's AP, basic sword where he ignited to shikai.

And the reason is common for every scenario, it is his bread and butter

Like literally, Natsu's only chance is that he Shikai's and shoots at him, Natsu eats them and gets an AP boost that won't still make him powerful enough.

How can't I call you dishonest when you are trying everything to push a false narrative that assures Natsu a boost to stay relevant?

I'd rather not but is this report worthy? When multiple people who know the verse contradict him, CNBA still pushes ahead, spinning his own narrative and wanking Natsu. All while ignoring everything about Yama aside from he has fire in his arsenal.

Nothing suggests that Yamamoto is stronger than without his shikai though, I am not saying he is nothing without it, but it would be that he starts out that way and then makes it a more fair fight.

I am not spinning anything, this is within the narrative of the stories of both verses, Yamamoto starts out with shikai in character, it is simple as that

I haven't run across the need to file a report, so is why I ask. This kind of behavior is what turns a thread into a bad direction, which is why I ask.

He has repeated this kind of behavior many times in many different threads. I'm not sure if he's breaking some rules but IMO he's just trolling.

Not sure if it's report worthy based on my personal opinions tho.

CNBA, the scaling chain literally puts him so above Natsu is a bit ridiculous. The fact you didn't realize this just puts your words into more doubt.

@Lance, And Natsu eats his flames to gain his AP, a fair fight is all

Anyway, Natsu should take this when he eats his flames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back