• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluetrekking said:
AstralKing7 said:
cosmic power effecting every other kind of energy showns like a NLF tbh. We dont know if it can effect chakra at all, its only shown to effect things in marvel
And Kaguya being able to absorb any type of energy "showns like a NLF tbh"
first of all verse equalization second im pretty sure no one said she could when we were told out of no where verse equalization wasnt being used

Bluetrekking said:
?But we do, tho...

Chakra and Ki is a very practical example of this.
How is equalizing spiritual energies prove that we don't only equalize spiritual energies exactly?

I'll concede on the spiritual energy thing.

But you just proved my point of not equalizing Cosmic Radiation and Nature energy. No notable similarities.

Natural energy is just energy found in nature, nothing special to it. Chakra is composed of physical, spiritual, and natural energy. Idk what mental energy is, never heard of a mind release jutsu.

I'd assume its still "physical", since it is of the body.

Golden Void said:
Natural energy is just energy found in nature, nothing special to it. Chakra is composed of physical, spiritual, and natural energy. Idk what mental energy is, never heard of a mind release jutsu.
No, its the energy that keeps a planet alive, as shown by momoshiki destroying a planet just to get his pills

Yin, the fundamental part of chakra that you increase by studying. The one that is used for creating stuff out of sheer imagination, making illusions and the shadow posession and the yamanaka possesions use

Cosmic radiation is like a natural thing. That'd be like saying that gravity manipulators can't gravity manip people without verse equalization.

Subatomic matter hax is better than what she's resisted though.

Frantzy12 said:
She will develope cancer though
beings w ith regen tend to have resistance to it, but she can openly shapeshift, I doubt that can work that well, and if it can she can just remove it

I don't see how regen would help with cancer, seeing as cancer is caused by what amounts to out of control Regenerationn.

It's right there on the profile.

Wokistan said:
I don't see how regen would help with cancer, seeing as cancer is caused by what amounts to out of control Regenerationn.
Because every animal with Regenerationn that we have recorded has heightened resistance to cancer

What does absorbing energy from the sun have to do with tumors growing in places where she wouldn't want them? Nobody said she's dying of melanoma or anything.

What does that have to do with beating cancer? That just means her cells don't contract cancer easily. If she does get it, that won't help.

Why does this matter she is not gettin gcancer from absorbing natural energy lmao.

And being able to manipulate your own matter means you can easily get rid of cancer cells anyway.

Yeah I really don't want to go watch a bad movie just for the purposes of vs debating, but iirc his regular energy blasts dealt damage on that level.

The real cal howard said:
What does that have to do with beating cancer? That just means her cells don't contract cancer easily. If she does get it, that won't help.
The fact that she can transform into a mass of energy might help tough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back