• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden Void said:
Because he missed repeatedly while they were flying away in separate ships. And the only person it hasn't killed is Doom via his own hax.
Yeha if he missed against people that do not have either precog or 360 degree vision there is no way he would land an attack on Kaguya. So who has it killed.

PIS is a thing you know.

"Yeah, sorry not taking your feels into account here.

It is called basic logic. Why exert yourself over something you dont need to."

Ah, so you're here for a good time, not a long time :^)

"He wasted chakra to make his Kamui into a piercing attack if it was not a raikiri he would have done it simply with his eyes which obviously would not catch with her speed."

Not gonna waste my time arguing semantics when there are dozens of other points to choose from.

"I dont even know why we are saying he resists this? Can he affect himself sub-atomically? Has he ever done this? Cause as far as I know he does not have resistance to matter manipulation or transmutation."

"Resistance to Matter Manipulation (Survived Surfer's blast)" Strong reading

"So your argument was she never dimensions dumps while she dimension dumped Sasuke, interesting."

Again, strong reading. I don't even understand the english of the next thing you typed.

"Yeah against 4 different people and one of then supporting the others with near instant teleportation. Again ignoring context until it is useful to you."

Near 360 degree vision that stopped being relevant since Part 1.

Dont know what that means and not going to bother understanding it.

Yeah I too ignore peoples points when I can not argue them.

It seems I did misread that, but at the same time apparently he was absorbing said attacks so I am confused about how he ended up tanking one.

Yeah again I too can decide to ignore a point.

Yeah if you completely ignore the many times it was then I would agree :)

And again when has he used these subatomic particles to attack? You still have not provided an example and keep ignoring it. I wonder why?

Are we going to ignore that when he had the ff in his range just flying besides him he opted to make a tornado instead of killing them, or how he only uses TK on objects around them to stop them? Or how he opted to attack the surfer with a thrown spear that does not atomize? Or that he seems to like acting cool and sying oneliners too much?

The one time he used atomization it didint even do it properly, only destroying the limbs and a gew centimeters of a part of the head

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Are we going to ignore that when he had the ff in his range just flying besides him he opted to make a tornado instead of killing them, or how he only uses TK on objects around them to stop them? Or how he opted to attack the surfer with a thrown spear that does not atomize? Or that he seems to like acting cool and sying oneliners too much?
No no no only Kaguya does only her none lethal attacks and never use her strongest ones. That is what I have learnt from this wiki.

rewached the film.

Doom uses atomization once, by error whiteout knowing what he was doing, only atomized limbs and a part of the guys head, not even most of his brain.

After this, he always uses with telekinesis, using it on the enviroment to slow down the others, never using anything else. Then, after thechase scene is over, he decides to throw a non atomizing spear at the surfer, and than

After this, he fights with torch, uses telekenisis to throw stuff at him, torch gives him a bearhug, destroying the controller that keeps the board attached to him (why isn't that a weakness).

He is the embodyment of CIS

Doom used the same move Surfer used on him, which appears to be TK. The first dude he hit got turned into a rock.

"he only uses TK on objects around them to stop them"

He obviously attempted to blast them and repeatedly missed.

"Or how he opted to attack the surfer with a thrown spear that does not atomize?"

Are we going to ignore Surfer still having his powers from Galactus, even without his board?

"Or that he seems to like acting cool and sying oneliners too much?"

Really don't see how this is relevant. Nobody on this wiki says Kaguya will lose every fight she's in because she won't have Zetsu to help her.

Will add the controller weakness.

Doom used the same move Surfer used on him, which appears to be TK. The first dude he hit got turned into a rock

When? He used it against that one dude, not atomizing him completly, after that he hits the thing with it and he wasn't even affected, so its obviously TK.

He obviously attempted to blast them and repeatedly missed

Mind linking? And I also gave an exemple where they were in his range and talking with him not using it.

Are we going to ignore Surfer still having his powers from Galactus, even without his board?

First, doom doesn't know anything about galactus, second, it was pretty important that surfer was depowered.

No but you have attempted to say that enough about Kaguya. Not to mention that would mean forgetting all the attacks she did without the help of Black Zetsu. All Black Zetsu even did in that fight is give her info on opponents and told her to stop trying to absorb her chakra every move she did was ochestrated on her own.

I am stil lwaiting for you to show him atomising anyone btw.

Golden Void said:
Infact, didn't doom genuinly believe that the surfers powers all came from the board?

Preeeety sure that's not really how verse equalization works, considering that cosmic radiation is hardly some sort of spiritual power.

Then his power null wouldn't work either, as the point was that both the ff and the surfer use the same power.

Yes, the general got turned into a rock, we're talking about the same guy. Surfer never showed TK, and Doom took his abilities, so he didn't develop new abilities. They're all the same. "Mind linking? And I also gave an exemple where they were in his range and talking with him not using it." The scene before that where they're flying along the Great Wall of China and Doom is repeatedly missing. I don't have any links, I'm going on pure memory.

"First, doom doesn't know anything about galactus, second, it was pretty important that surfer was depowered."

Surfer still has powers. He revived Sue and had image projection, all without his board.

As far as power null, Doom doesn't have that so I don't get what you mean, unless you mean Doom affecting Kaguya's molecules to mess up her powers.

Cosmic radiation =/= Power cosmic. They have power over energy itself.

Yes, the general got turned into a rock, we're talking about the same guy

The lower half of his body at best. His face was still that of a human for sure.

The scene before that where they're flying along the Great Wall of China and Doom is repeatedly missing. I don't have any links, I'm going on pure memory

No, when there he used his powers to make the wall fall and threw it at the airplanes to make them crash.

Surfer never showed TK.

It can be argued that he used it against johnny (glass shards were moving faster than he was after all) but doom obviously had it. He smashed the thing with it, he broke down and launched pieces of the great wall of china and he threw debris of a building while fighting johnny

As far as power null, Doom doesn't have that so I don't get what you mean, unless you mean Doom affecting Kaguya's molecules to mess up her powers

Messing up powers was by affecting the cosmic radiation in their body, so yes (and it wasn't even on porpuse)

And agai n, he always started with telekinesis. He threw water at torchy in the first fight, he tried to stop the airplanes by breaking and throwing rocks at them, he blew back torchy with TK during their second fight, The only other thing he used on porpuse (as he was surprised at the transmutation himself) was a spear that doesn't do anything other than ignoring forcefields

"The lower half of his body at best. His face was still that of a human for sure."

He looked like a human, but he was a rock. There were rock chunks everywhere, and the body was rigid and broke like a solid object.

"No, when there he used his powers to make the wall fall and threw it at the airplanes to make them crash."

Yeah, that's him using his blasts and repeatedly missing, he didn't throw pieces of the wall at them, they were getting hit by falling debris.

"Messing up powers was by affecting the cosmic radiation in their body, so yes"

Don't recall it being because they possessed cosmic radiation, but because Surfer was giving it off. He could fly over entire cities and affect them with his radiation, yet the FF was only affected through direct contact.

His first power used was Surfer's cosmic blast, and he kept spamming that until he got into the city. Then he got hit with the PIS stick.

Yeah, that's him using his blasts and repeatedly missing, he didn't throw pieces of the wall at them, they were getting hit by falling debris.

No, he was litiraly moving his hand to move the debris. He moved hes hand to the right and the rocks followed.

Don't recall it being because they possessed cosmic radiation, but because Surfer was giving it off

It can affect matter in a randomic way, but it affecting kaguyas imagination and stamina is very unlikelym at best.

cosmic power effecting every other kind of energy showns like a NLF tbh. We dont know if it can effect chakra at all, its only shown to effect things in marvel

AstralKing7 said:
cosmic power effecting every other kind of energy showns like a NLF tbh. We dont know if it can effect chakra at all, its only shown to effect things in marvel
And Kaguya being able to absorb any type of energy "showns like a NLF tbh"

The rocks were several dozens, if not a houndred, of meters further away and they didn't even dodge. He either has such a bad aim that he cannot even use this for anything or he did it on porpuse to stop them from flying that way

Bluetrekking said:
And Kaguya being able to absorb any type of energy "showns like a NLF tbh"
yes. If it is equalized, she should be able to absorb. If it isn't, she cannot, but it cannot affect her chakra either

Keyword is any. If she was able to absorb any kind of energy that would include way more than just Chakra (which is the only type of energy she has been shown to absorb)

She can absorb nature energy (thanks to the shinju tree), the stamina of cells (yang component of chakra) and someones mental energies

Ricsi-viragosi said:
She can absorb nature energy (thanks to the shinju tree), the stamina of cells (yang component of chakra) and someones mental energies
Still not all (which Astral King directly said)

What does that matter to me? There are people that say that xenoverse goku is 6D, wankers are alway going to be in there, somewhere

The guy became a rock. He was transmuted.

Surfer affected Johnny's molecules, causing his powers to go haywire. Kaguya's abilities are all biological so they should be affected.

"cosmic power effecting every other kind of energy showns like a NLF tbh."

They affect very minute elements of energy/matter itself. Chakra is energy, energy is not chakra. They can affect the things chakra is composed of. I don't see how its an NLF.

Golden Void said:
The guy became a rock. He was transmuted.
Surfer affected Johnny's molecules, causing his powers to go haywire. Kaguya's abilities are all biological so they should be affected.

"cosmic power effecting every other kind of energy showns like a NLF tbh."

They affect very minute elements of energy/matter itself. Chakra is energy, energy is not chakra. They can affect the things chakra is composed of. I don't see how its an NLF.
Her abuilities are not all biological a lot of them are chakra based.

Who is the guy and was it doctor doom he turned him into a rock or Surfer? And how in character is it for doctor doom to do that.

Kaguya's abilities are all biological so they should be affected

We shall ignore the fact that her primary energy source is nature energy and half of her chakra is mental energy

They can affect the things chakra is composed of

It can affect someones mental energies? Must have misse that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back