• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AstralKing7 said:
Bruh dont get being in character and having motives confused. She starts with BFR cause its a big part of her moveset and how she fights. Second Doom doesnt have anything she wants but he still gets BFRd to hell. Bruh she dimension dumped Sasuke. Even if you wanna say thats cause of her motives here we look at that as a W. Getting cut twice isnt multiple times the last time i check also
You continue to use your faulty logic and bad comparisons.
The majority disagreeing with you =/= wank. Buddy, just agree to disagree, nothing more.

AstralKing7 said:
Bruh dont get being in character and having motives confused. She starts with BFR cause its a big part of her moveset and how she fights. Second Doom doesnt have anything she wants but he still gets BFRd to hell. Bruh she dimension dumped Sasuke. Even if you wanna say thats cause of her motives here we look at that as a W. Getting cut twice isnt multiple times the last time i check also

You continue to use your faulty logic and bad comparisons.
She did that with the intention of fighting him by himself after she killed Naruto and even then it was Zetsu's idea, not her own

"Getting cut twice isnt multiple times the last time i check also"

Multiple means more than one.

"Bruh she dimension dumped Sasuke"

And she specifically did that so they couldn't seal her away, as commentated by Black Zetsu. Entirely different circumstances, she does not intentionally dimension dump people for sake of battle.

Her motives have always been the same since day 1. Kaguya without Zetsu has negative combat intelligence.

the fact that zetsu tells kaguya what to do doesnt mean a lot. The fact is we have to use whats in character for her. If we dont we can just as easily say she soul haxes anyone she fights, uses body absorption on anyone see fights. We cant do that sadly

It does mean a lot. Zetsu dictated her entire fight, and without him the fight would've ended up with her getting sealed much sooner.

You do realize that means nothing in a fight without Sasuke and Naruto right??? let me break it down to you. Since you guys say zetsu has so much control over Kaguya and zetsu in his own right is a genius lol that cant be objected, Zetsu realizes how much more powerful Doom is by his power level and tells kaguya to BFR him. Thats your logic. Since killing =sealing for kaguya its the same thing in this situation when you guys say she will be killed by doom, when she just BFRs him and calls it a day

Just blame kishimoto lul he the one who wrote her to be this way.

I'm not even sure what her purpose was except plot for Boruto villians.

Alright. Just stop with the bias. Whenever a Naruto character or a character you like is losing, you either cry stomp or become confrontational. It gets really obnoxious, especially when you use fallacies yourself but call out somebody on the same fallacies. Call out people saying "Stop the Naruto Downplay" when you yourself is doing the downplaying.

AstralKing7 said:
the fact that zetsu tells kaguya what to do doesnt mean a lot. The fact is we have to use whats in character for her. If we dont we can just as easily say she soul haxes anyone she fights, uses body absorption on anyone see fights. We cant do that sadly
But thing is she doesn't bfr on her own volition and had no intention if doing it

She dimension hops but always with her target

Will use Bone Killing Ash, but won't start off

She uses damn near none of the Sharingan abilities in character nor is she a gentle fist practitioner simply because she has Byakugan.

Reminder: "A move powered by comsmic energy empahsis on the energy. If its not sage chakra it gets negated and not even verse equalization takes care of that."

I'll spare us all the drama now and forget about this thread

hmm...thats funny i only used the NLF argument only twice and said stop naruto downplay 3 times on threads that are obviously downplaying the verse. Also you used fallacies wrong btw, my logic is not wrong when she uses BFR in character first and thats all we have to go off of, plus the fact that you guys say Zetsu controls her every move

@HST i said the same thing but in this case when people say Zetsu is controlling her and he would obviously know how strong Doom is, why wouldnt he tell her to bfr Doom and leave him huh??? The other abilities arent needed because the fact that she doesnt use them compared to how much she uses BFR means how important it is to her moveset

Well I mean he kinda did..

Her only drive was to get more chakra,and she has no histroy of being adept in battle.

I agree that doom can harm Kaguya with his attacks. The real question is if he can actually hit her with anything.

Her Byakugan and Rinne Sharingan gives her an advantage against anyone who doesn't either have sensing capabilities on the same level as Naruto and Sasuke or have some kind of speed amp/ duplication ability.

Doom just being able to harm Kaguya doesn't automatically give him the win. Kaguya has a really big mobility advantage here given her teleportation. What's to stop Kaguya from teleporting behind doom, paralyze him, then BFR him or absorb his cosmic energy?

Kaguya's paralysis could even teporarily paralyze Naruto who was already resistant to paralyzation.

Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking at this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every ones opinion,I'll go with Doom for rice's reasons

Dooms attacks get absorbed he would never tag her in melee and she has all killing ash bones to instantly disintegrate him and saying all killing ash bones only works on weaker people is just pure downplay. Dont even go there.

Just going to point out that Absorption in Naruto negates effects of techniques. And the only absorbtions have been Preta-Path or Rinnegan related. So if Doom has to Touch or use his Energy Blasts to utilise his Matter Manipulation, he's got a problem.

I'm voting Kaguya.

• Pre-Cog
  • Energy Absorption that Negs effects of abilities
  • ETSB which is a ohk for Doom.
And Kaguya can amplify her stats via Absorbing IT chakra. So, I don't see Zoom winning.

Rocker, you are unparalleled when it comes to selective reading abilities.

As far ar Kaguya absorbing energy

-didn't stop Kakashi from nearly tearing her arm off with a jutsu

-didn't stop Naruto from tearing her arm off with a chakra arm

-didn't stop Naruto from bombing the life out of Kaguya with multiple rasenshuriken causing visible damage

-didn't stop Sasuke from jabbing her with his susanoo

Literally the only jutsu she absorbed was Sasuke's amaterasu.

Also, the power cosmic =/= chakra, but that's a different story.

As far as the ETSB, Doom has 3 options.

1. Reduce her to particles

2. Stand there, intangible

3. Fly into space

Does passive imply its always active? Every scene a surfer is shown flying through objects, they make no indication that they're activating an ability, they just fly through it.

Golden Void said:
Rocker, you are unparalleled when it comes to selective reading abilities.
As far ar Kaguya absorbing energy

-didn't stop Kakashi from nearly tearing her arm off with a jutsu

-didn't stop Naruto from tearing her arm off with a chakra arm

-didn't stop Naruto from bombing the life out of Kaguya with multiple rasenshuriken causing visible damage

-didn't stop Sasuke from jabbing her with his susanoo

Literally the only jutsu she absorbed was Sasuke's amaterasu.

Also, the power cosmic =/= chakra, but that's a different story.

As far as the ETSB, Doom has 3 options.

1. Reduce her to particles

2. Stand there, intangible

3. Fly into space
And your massive anti-Naruto bias is palpable.

So your point is because she did not do it a few times she can not do it? What?

So what if she did not absorb a few people's attack. We know she can and has done it.

I dont remeber when Naruto cut her arm off but whatever I guess.

Sasuke Susanoo was near useless what is the point of absorbing that.

And Naruto rasenshurikens did next to 0 damage.

Kakashis attack was literally one using the absence of space to atatck someone I dont think she can absorb that.

Her options her.

AKAB.

ETSB.

BFR.

Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Straight up beat him up with chakra fists.

And more if she ever uses her OOC abilities.

Also liek the fact that you ignored what I said about AKAB you know you are the biggest Naruto downplayer on this site.

I dont even remeber when Doom used said subatomic particles to hurt people in character I would need a scan for that.

"And your massive anti-Naruto bias is palpable."

Wow did you just insult me? I have no anti-Naruto bias lol.

Strong downplay of 9/10 times Kaguya is not absorbing anything. As a matter of fact, she literally let amaterasu appear on her body before absorbing it, so she definitely will die.

"Sasuke Susanoo was near useless what is the point of absorbing that."

Susanoo is pure chakra, what other point is there?

"And Naruto rasenshurikens did next to 0 damage."

Irrelevant, and everything up until this line was slothful induction, so concession accepted.

"Kakashis attack was literally one using the absence of space to atatck someone I dont think she can absorb that."

"The pierced part of the enemy's body is instantly warped to the other dimension." Sounds like the jutsu hits first.

AKAB - Which is molecular level, countered by Doom having resistance to subatomic matter manipulation, and intangibility

ETSB - already countered

BFR - already countered

Infinite Tsukuyomi - literally never used in combat

Straight up beat him up with chakra fists - Doom has the AP advantage and can just fly through them + slap her with TK

And more if she ever uses her OOC abilities - Which you're already doing.

Golden Void said:
"And your massive anti-Naruto bias is palpable."Wow did you just insult me? I have no anti-Naruto bias lol.
Strong downplay of 9/10 times Kaguya is not absorbing anything. As a matter of fact, she literally let amaterasu appear on her body before absorbing it, so she definitely will die.

"Sasuke Susanoo was near useless what is the point of absorbing that."

Susanoo is pure chakra, what other point is there?

"And Naruto rasenshurikens did next to 0 damage."

Irrelevant, and everything up until this line was slothful induction, so concession accepted.

"Kakashis attack was literally one using the absence of space to atatck someone I dont think she can absorb that."

"The pierced part of the enemy's body is instantly warped to the other dimension." Sounds like the jutsu hits first.

AKAB - Which is molecular level, countered by Doom having resistance to subatomic matter manipulation, and intangibility

ETSB - already countered

BFR - already countered

Infinite Tsukuyomi - literally never used in combat

Straight up beat him up with chakra fists - Doom has the AP advantage and can just fly through them + slap her with TK

And more if she ever uses her OOC abilities - Which you're already doing.
Saying you are biased is an insult lol. Considering your track record you must have done way worse to others.

Yeah she does not absorb what she knows is useless what a surprise.

Yeah the "twisted space" is what pierces it is not possible to absorb that.

AKAB has never been said to be molecular it simply turns what has been hit to dust it is chakra based.

I have no clue how BFR has been countered please elaborate.

Infinite Tsukuyomi- yeah in her one fight where it was already in use and could be defended against by the 2 main people she needs to fight of course she would not use it.

If he has the AP advantage then you are right.

No I have not.

And again please tell me when he has ever killed anyone in a fight using his subatomic particles.

All his energy blasts would be absorbed and he would never touch her with her Byakugan.

"Saying you are biased is an insult lol. Considering your track record you must have done way worse to others."

Ahhh, he continues with the personal attacks. My feelings are hurt.

"Yeah she does not absorb what she knows is useless what a surprise"

Find me the scan that states this

"Yeah the "twisted space" is what pierces it is not possible to absorb that."

Which entirely ignores the fact that raikiri is a piercing jutsu, which by your interpretation of the feat means Kakashi is wasting extra chakra on a jutsu for no reason

"AKAB has never been said to be molecular it simply turns what has been hit to dust it is chakra based."

Turning something into dust < sub-atomization

"I have no clue how BFR has been countered please elaborate."

Scroll up

"Infinite Tsukuyomi- yeah in her one fight where it was already in use and could be defended against by the 2 main people she needs to fight of course she would not use it."

When you debunk yourself

"And again please tell me when he has ever killed anyone in a fight using his subatomic particles."

Pretty sure killing someone with abilities has no relevance on the fact that said abilities are in possession of Doom, and were used.

"All his energy blasts would be absorbed and he would never touch her with her Byakugan."

False, and her Byakugan didn't stop her from getting beat up multiple times.

Also, stop quoting giant posts.

So.

Wished to ask.

Why didn't he pulverize the fantastic four?

Sure, it causes the ability sheningans, but it doesn't kill the enemies.

Yeah, sorry not taking your feels into account here.

It is called basic logic. Why exert yourself over something you dont need to.

He wasted chakra to make his Kamui into a piercing attack if it was not a raikiri he would have done it simply with his eyes which obviously would not catch with her speed.

I dont even know why we are saying he resists this? Can he affect himself sub-atomically? Has he ever done this? Cause as far as I know he does not have resistance to matter manipulation or transmutation.

So your argument was she never dimensions dumps while she dimension dumped Sasuke, interesting.

It is called providing context something you aleays ignore until it is useful for you.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm look above. So he has never used it in character but he would indeed use it here but she has apparently never used it in character (even though she did use it on the entire planet once, and did against her son in the anime filler) but she would never use it here. Very interesting.

Yeah against 4 different people and one of then supporting the others with near instant teleportation. Again ignoring context until it is useful to you.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
So.
Wished to ask.

Why didn't he pulverize the fantastic four?

Sure, it causes the ability sheningans, but it doesn't kill the enemies.
Because he missed repeatedly while they were flying away in separate ships. And the only person it hasn't killed is Doom via his own hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back