• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not how it works. Unless Kaguya has shown to resist having her powers being useless, she's not gonna get them back.

AstralKing7 said:
tmw you look at Doom's profile lol. He doesnt even have high matte manipulation lol. He just causes someone to lose their abilities. His profile said that. Also energy absorbtio just absorbito lol my vote has changed from inconclusive to Kaguya.
Smh change the thread to Doom belongs in the wrong tier lol
His profile clearly states he has Sub-atomic matter manipulation. If you disagree, make a CRT.

You said "lol" 4 times in one post. That should be illegal...

Why would that even give him a tier? Guess we've gotta downgrade Saitama for not having hax

She isn't absorbing it without resistance to subatomic manipulation, she will become sprinkles on contact. Even if she does survive, Doom's casual output is over 5x higher than what Kaguya scales above.

Doom can absorb energy much better than Kaguya can, and even his body was turned into particles before reforming and healing from the energy he received.

There's no CRT to be made either, the scan from the movie directly on the profile says subatomic manipulation.

The terrible character from a good anime beats a terrible character from a terrible movie FRA

I voted for doom as well. Blue voted doom, Oneshot voted doom, Garg voted doom, Cropfist voted doom, and frantzy voted doom. THat's only 6.

Just throwing this out there, Doom wins FRA. "Hey kids, yah like sub-atomic particles lol?"

- Doom 2018

Well its definitely grace now.

Doom: Blue, Wokistan, Oilord, Oneshot, Frantzy, Cropfist, Pheonix, Knight

Kaguya: Astral

Grace

Golden Void said:
She isn't absorbing it without resistance to subatomic manipulation, she will become sprinkles on contact. Even if she does survive, Doom's casual output is over 5x higher than what Kaguya scales above.
Doom can absorb energy much better than Kaguya can, and even his body was turned into particles before reforming and healing from the energy he received.

There's no CRT to be made either, the scan from the movie directly on the profile says subatomic manipulation.
You guys donr even consider what Kaguya has so that pretty much makes this one sided. Any energy blast from him gets negated by TSB.

Absorb what better than kaguya can lol. The reason he has absorbtion is because SS absorbed a missle on his profile like seriously?? His profile says he can only absorb electricity . Kaguya can absorb any energy with rinnegan even if it isnt a blast she can do it with contact

He healed from that attack because he took the powers of SS why else would he had survived?? He doesnt even have healing or regen on his profile

You telling me he is 5x 400zt?? Why did you make this then?? SPite huh

Aw bruh lol ive did this all for nothing. Kaguya BFRs him and calls it a day. He doesnt even have resistance ice manipulation or portal creation. smh

Stop it

>"Any energy blast from him gets negated by TSB."

How does a move that destroy molecules stop itself from getting erased on the subatomic level?

>"Absorb what better than kaguya can lol. The reason he has absorbtion is because SS absorbed a missle on his profile like seriously?? His profile says he can only absorb electricity

He healed from that attack because he took the powers of SS why else would he had survived??"

Strong reading of the profle, those are two different types of absorption. And LMAO how does he heal using the Surfer's powers when he wasn't in possession of it? He absorbed the energy from the attack and healed.

>"You telling me he is 5x 400zt?? Why did you make this then"

She scales above the 200 zettaton feat. He's only 1.2x her 400 zettaton scaling.

everyone who has voted sub atomic cant actually prove how Kaguya would get effect when she would literally negate the energy blast and he wouldnt wanna touch Kaguya because of Ash Killing bone. No one has even disproved this buts wants to vote FRA because of reasons that shouldnt be valid. This is the problem with FRAs

Doom doesn't know about ashbones, and its explained right above you that it makes no sense for TSBs to negate better matter manip.

Kaguya is 400zt kep even confirmed it and she should logically be it since she is above Hag and Hamura comined so yeah where ya been bruh.

A move powered by comsmic energy empahsis on the energy. If its not sage chakra it gets negated and not even verse equalization takes care of that.

i can tell they are two different types. Why do you think i said absorbtion in two different sentences?? *facepalm*

Im still waiting to see how he avoids BFR when its the first thing he starts out with. She calls it a day

Ash bones get negated by intangibility, absorption, and possibly higher durability, since it only worked on people weaker than her. Kaguya has no proof of both tanking and absorbing anything above molecular level.

Kaguya will get affected because she doesn't have resistence to Sub atomic hax, it's as simple as that.

Stop with the Naruto bias pls.

stop with the naruto downplay. Higer durability doesnt stop hax bruh, and you know that. Hax can work on people stronger or weaker thats also something you should already know. Kaguya may not have any proof but its fact that it wont happen.

Only thing he has going is his intangibility but guess what..BFR, huh absorption??? BFR.

AstralKing7 said:
A move powered by comsmic energy empahsis on the energy. If its not sage chakra it gets negated and not even verse equalization takes care of that.

i can tell they are two different types. Why do you think i said absorbtion in two different sentences?? *facepalm*

Im still waiting to see how he avoids BFR when its the first thing he starts out with. She calls it a day
"Kaguya is 400zt kep even confirmed it and she should logically be it since she is above Hag and Hamura comined so yeah where ya been bruh."

Which I already stated.

"i can tell they are two different types. Why do you think i said absorbtion in two different sentences?? *facepalm*"

>Absorb what better than kaguya can lol. The reason he has absorbtion is because SS absorbed a missle on his profile like seriously?? His profile says he can only absorb electricity

By this context you clearly didn't, otherwise by reading the profile you'd have the answers to your questions.

"A move powered by comsmic energy empahsis on the energy. If its not sage chakra it gets negated and not even verse equalization takes care of that."

Kaguya > Galactus because no sage powers gg

"Higer durability doesnt stop hax bruh, and you know that. Hax can work on people stronger or weaker thats also something you should already know. Kaguya may not have any proof but its fact that it wont happen"

That's not always the case. I don't know about the specifics of the technique, but the naruto wiki says its molecular level disintegration, so it doesn't work. As for BFR, intangibility is a perfect counter to Kaguya attempting to pull him through a portal. So is throwing her powers out of whack. As for swapping dimensions for the both of them, that doesn't change her circumstances.

Doom doesn't play games and will go straight for the kill. Even if they are both swapped, he'll make sure to finish her instead of being a caged rat. He's experienced similar situations with the Fantastic Four.

i knew you were gonna say kaguya > galactus lol Stop with the NLF bruh

Kaguya starts with BFR and leaves them there with swapping dimensions. She calls it a day like i said. Kaguya doesnt play any games and kills her children. Whats the point. He hasnt experience BFR before with FF

>Stop with the NLF bruh

"If its not sage chakra it gets negated and not even verse equalization takes care of that."

Kaguya doesn't play any games? I hardly consider getting mutilated multiple times and saving your best abilities for last after you get slapped around a couple times and cry over reincarnations reminding you of your birth children not playing games.

She also wanted to dimension swap to not hurt her "nursery" (Earth), and to get Sasuke and Naruto's large chakra. If she follows that same method of thinking, she'll want Doom's energy, and instantly get bodied. There's also his telekinesis that's not on his profile, which he can use with as little as the flick of his wrist.

Why whould she follow that same method. That is a huge assumption on your part and why would she even wont Doom's power when she knows nothing about it and cant even absorb it since you say it cant be absorbed. Stop with that lmao. BFR and calls it a day.

also i only remember one time she got cut. So its only one time. She hopped the gate with BFR and had to save ESTB for last since it takes prep unless you wanna give it to her here without prep. Either way she still wins because of BFR and the fact that she always starts with that.

Its a huge assumption to assume she follows character? In that case, her sons fought her on Earth too so she has no reason to dimension swap then.

"why would she even wont Doom's power when she knows nothing about it and cant even absorb it since you say it cant be absorbed"

Because she can sense power, and doesn't know that she won't be taking it?

"also i only remember one time she got cut. So its only one time. She hopped the gate with BFR and had to save ESTB for last since it takes prep unless you wanna give it to her here without prep. Either way she still wins because of BFR and the fact that she always starts with that."

She got cut twice. And saving ETSB for last makes no sense since the god tree was prepped already via Madara. You say Kaguya BFRs in literally thread, when she never dimension dumps and forgets a single target.

You can continue to rant, however.

Bruh dont get being in character and having motives confused. She starts with BFR cause its a big part of her moveset and how she fights. Second Doom doesnt have anything she wants but he still gets BFRd to hell. Bruh she dimension dumped Sasuke. Even if you wanna say thats cause of her motives here we look at that as a W. Getting cut twice isnt multiple times the last time i check also

You continue to use your faulty logic and bad comparisons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back