• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While this honestly seems like a really cool match, Yaldabaoth's Type 8 Immortality probably makes this a stomp.

While Universal Will is a murderous psychopath, she doesn't kill at first. She possesses the opponent to take over them or send them to Higher-D with lots of bad shit within them if she's feeling it.

Ah, I see. Well, I don't think Yaldabaoth has resistance to either of those?

Currently the Persona scaling chain is under debate, and as much as I love debating, it's one I'm trying my best to avoid. Even so, I'm pretty sure Yaldabaoth would have a small, but definitely notable AP advantage here (if we assume Universal Will to be exactly 20X baseline).

Honestly not sure of the result here. I know next to nothing about Universal Will, but I'll stay tuned on the debate to formulate my opinion.

I'd give it to the Will, both are relatively even in terms of AP but outside of Raw AP Yaldy doesn't have much to put her down, I find it more likely she possesses him before Yaldy beats her to death.

Back