• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yakuza Abilities Addition: Yakuza 0 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Enhanced Senses - Majima - Capable of fighting while having his eyesight hindered by a drug during a substory "10 million drug test".

Power Mimicry - Kiryu and Majima - Kiryu mimicked his Rush and Beast style just by looking at few moves. So did Majima with Breaker and Slugger.

Life Manipulation - Kiryu and Majima - Capable of leaving just a slim of health whenever they are going to die while having a stone of enduring.

Damage Boost - Kiryu and Majima - Can increase the damage of his attacks when getting hit. With Springy Arm Guards, they can increase the damage of their attack.

Accelerated Development - Kiryu and Majima - Can create new techniques by spending money on themselves. This is recognized by game itself, as the weird foreigner explained the ability that it is ability to invest on himself to get techniques.

Healing - Majima - Same reasoning as Kiryu currently.

Damage Reduction - Kiryu and Majima - Capable of reducing various types of damage by equipments.

Rage Power - Majima - With Bloody Binding, which is able to increase his power depending on his violent impulses. Can become feral with Fur Belly Warmer.

Regenerationn (Low) - Kiryu and Majima - With Hawker's Belly Warmer, they can recover health just by standing still.

Supernatural Luck - Kiryu and Majima - With Lucky Binding, they can get supernatural luck on money and financial problems.

Resistance to Pain Manipulation - Kiryu and Majima - With Fearless Binding, they can get resistance to pain.

Resistance to Status Effect Inducement - Kiryu and Majima - With Regal Chain Shirt, they can negate the effects of stunning.

Resistance to Fire Manipulation - Kiryu and Majima - With Fireproof Shirt, they can get resistance to fire.

Resistance to Electricity Manipulation - Kiryu and Majima - With Insulated Shirt, they can get resistance to electric shocks.

Resistance to Elemental Manipulation - Kiryu and Majima - With Celestial Garb, they can get resistance to elements.

Resistance to Alcohol - Kiryu and Majima - With Alertness Hood, they can break down Alcohol faster than normal human can.

Probability Manipulation - Kiryu and Majima - With Silent Shoes, they can decrease the chance of getting into fights. Can increase safety of their allies with Traveler's Amulet.

Stealth Mastery - Majima - Was able to get to the location while having Makoto with him and searched by the Yakuza.

Sound Manipulation - Kiryu and Majima - With Mew Shoes, they can create annoying sounds that can taunt the opponent.

Empathic Manipulation - Kiryu and Majima - With Rage Ring, they can enrage the opponent instantly.

Resistance to Death Manipulation - Kiryu and Majima - Can save themselves from death by Sacrifice Stone.

Mind Manipulation - Kiryu and Majima - With Tattered Scarf, the opponent will forcibly pity them to not team up on them.

Creation - Kiryu and Majima - Capable of multiplying money the more they walk with Ebisu Socks.

Resistance to Mind Manipulation - Kiryu and Majima - Can forcibly give themselves peace of mind with Protective Amulet.

Vehicular Mastery - Kiryu - Is extremely skilled at driving cars.

Extrasensory Perception - Kiryu and Majima - With Trouble Finder, they can see who are looking for a fight.

Acrobatics - Majima - With Breaker Style because look at the style.

Agree with all but Probability Manipulation as this seems more like he's able to make it so that his enemies don't notice his footsteps so that they won't attack him.

There is still Traveler's Amulet anyway which protects his allies from harm and gets them more quality products.

It seems that most of these abilities (like resistance) aren't standard equipment but items you collect so I think a tabber containing these abilities should be made

Honestly your description of death resist sounds like resurrection since the item heals you when you receive a killing blow. I think resurrection sounds better

Resistance to mind manip seems a bit iffy because having peace of mind doesn't protect you from mindhax. It's just a state of being calm and tranquil.

Everything else is okay

Looks good. Been looking to add in the items myself actually.

Also if anyone could evaluate these calcs for Yakuza that'd be great too.

Hypersonic actually. Goro vs Lao Gui got Mach 9.

Low-end 9-A tho. I'm planning on calc'ing Majima's infamous floor-smashing calc.

EDIT: Calc was Mach 9. Sorry for the mistake.

I wanna see calc on Awano cracking the part of the concrete wall in his fight against Majima but that's just me.

Hypersonic? That's actually pretty acceptable, I'm pretty sure Majima can dodge gunfire even when the gun is literally millimeters away from him in Kiwami 2.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Also, I think Hypersonic can be added since DMUA approved those.
TataHakai had some doubts, but with the evidence I found there should be no problem.

Yeah, that was the feat in Kiwami 2 I'm talking about. The one with Kei.

Also didn't Wen died from that? That's not Saejima, he's still in jail.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Yeah, that was the feat in Kiwami 2 I'm talking about. The one with Kei.
Also didn't Wen died from that? That's not Saejima, he's still in jail.
Ooooooooooooh. Seems familiar to Taiga.

RIP Wen. Seemed like a cool guy.

Anyway, I don't think the car bomb scene is going to get anything noteworthy. Awano's punch also probably doesn't do better than Wall level.

TacticalNuke002 said:
RIP Wen. Seemed like a cool guy.
Anyway, I don't think the car bomb scene is going to get anything noteworthy. Awano's punch also probably doesn't do better than Wall level.
Yeah, guessed as much.

The floor feat is a bit too tough. I've asked DMUA to look at it.

Great.

And can this be added already? Rest of the supporters doesn't respond and we have admin agreeing. Might as well add Hypersonic too, it's okayed by calc member.

If anyone still has doubts, I've replied back to TataHakai with the new bullet-dodging gifs anyway, though it wouldn't hurt getting in another calc expert.

Talked with Tata, he accepted both the Hypersonic calc and my Inverse Square law correction of the explosion feat. Yeah, I'll call in a mod to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back