• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yakko vs Kratos (0-1-11)

I'm voting for Yakko winning via the above.

Universal Legal Department is 5D. In this matchup, speed is equalized and Standard Battle Assumptions means the characters start 4 kilometers away from each other. Kratos has no resistance to being disallowed from Animaniacs due to his inclusion not falling under fair use. He only has a resistance to mental BFR, not physical. Yakko can do the exact same tactic in this matchup as in the linked clip; he started with it in the clip, so there's a strong likelihood he would do so here too.

I'm voting for Yakko winning via the above.

Universal Legal Department is 5D. In this matchup, speed is equalized and Standard Battle Assumptions means the characters start 4 kilometers away from each other. Kratos has no resistance to being disallowed from Animaniacs due to his inclusion not falling under fair use. He only has a resistance to mental BFR, not physical. Yakko can do the exact same tactic in this matchup as in the linked clip; he started with it in the clip, so there's a strong likelihood he would do so here too.

Kratos has no physical BFR resistance, but should have a portal-based BFR. I guess that was it.

Standard Battle Assumptions means the characters start 4 kilometers away from each other.
Speed is equalized to the speed lower character IIRC
And Kratos speed is infinite lol
So it would take Zero Seconds to cover that distance
So it would depend on if Yakko can finish his call before Kratos gets over there and swing

Just my own personal tidbit

Anyways
Vote me as Neutral

So it would depend on if Yakko can finish his call before Kratos gets over there and swing

Anyways
Vote me as Neutral
So you think it's an incon?

So you think it's an incon?
Yeah
That’s how I myself see it

Most of Yakko’s Plot Hax need a certain amount of limited time to activate and Kratos just needs to give Yakko the Hands to win

Speed is also equal so 4KM distance means nth now

And that’s assuming Yakko would even lead with plot Hax which tbf he often does but most of them are activation based and his activation time is slower than Kratos literally just swinging a single time

To me
It’s an incon as either can equally win
Of course if Yakko has some Quick Fire plot Hax then my vote goes to him

Anyways
Vote me as Neutral
Yakko’s speed is also immeasurable too

The idea of a raging Kratos rushing towards a cartton character behind an office table is quite something.
Changing my vote to incon

Speed is equal isn’t it?
Once speed is equal then the speed of the faster character drops to that of the lower character IIRC
I mean, both are Immeasurable anyways. So I can't tell who is actually faster.

I argue Yakko is more quick on his feet since he's a wacky toon character.

I mean, both are Immeasurable anyways. So I can't tell who is actually faster.
Kratos doesn’t have immeasurable speed?
Not that I’m seeing that on his profile at least
I argue Yakko is more quick on his feet since he's a wacky toon character.
PoH Kratos literally holds nth back and Yakko is a character that treats every scenario as a joke

Your point it good that Yakko would likely be quick on his feet which I would say is a valid reason to win more times that not..
But the fact here is not how fast Yakko is but how much time he’s taking to do the act in question

The only thing that separates Kratos and Yakko is a 4KM distance that doesn’t even matter due to Infinite Speed
So the question becomes can Yakko make and end a call and wait for Fax machine to finish processing faster than Kratos can get his ass over there and swing a single time

It’s incon to me because no matter how quick on his feet Yakko is…
He still doing way more shit than Kratos is doing and doing harder tasks than Kratos is doing

Kratos doesn’t have immeasurable speed?lly
Not that I’m seeing that on his profile at least

PoH Kratos literally holds nth back and Yakko is a character that treats every scenario as a joke

Your point it good that Yakko would likely be quick on his feet which I would say is a valid reason to win more times that not..
But the fact here is not how fast Yakko is but how much time he’s taking to do the act in question

The only thing that separates Kratos and Yakko is a 4KM distance that doesn’t even matter due to Infinite Speed
So the question becomes can Yakko make and end a call and wait for Fax machine to finish processing faster than Kratos can get his ass over there and swing a single time

It’s incon to me because no matter how quick on his feet Yakko is…
He still doing way more shit than Kratos is doing and doing harder tasks than Kratos is doing
Oh wait. Nvm, looking at wrong profile.

Yakko isn't stupid even if he takes everything as a joke. Kratos could be going after a afterimage or a different Yakko (via Duplication) first but it turns out the actual Yakko is actually behind him as he doing the act

Anyways
Vote me as Neutral
Oops, I didn't realize Yakko's speed is immeasurable! 😆

Though, this still means Yakko can move at infinite speed too, so he may still succeed at my idea. The reason this matchup isn't a stomp in the first place is because Kratos has win conditions of course, so it's not like Kratos couldn't get his hit.

You know, I just find the thought of Yakko trolling Kratos in his match very funny. It be a interesting crossover to see lol.

Oh wait. Nvm, looking at wrong profile.
Thought so 😌
Yakko isn't stupid even if he takes everything as a joke. Kratos could be going after a afterimage or a different Yakko (via Duplication) first but it turns out the actual Yakko is actually behind him as he doing the act
Doubt any of these things would do any good
Kratos has Precog, Incredible Analytical predictions, Cosmic Awareness that lets him see across time and Instinctive Actions that are deadly accurate

If Kratos was facing an after image or if Yakko was behind him he’d know and just counter attack or reposition himself to attack Yakko from a different position and direction

Also
What stops Kratos from just…. Stopping time and then Killing Yakko?
Correct me if I’m wrong but Yakko doesn’t have Time Stop resistance does he?

Thought so 😌

Doubt any of these things would do any good
Kratos has Precog, Incredible Analytical predictions, Cosmic Awareness that lets him see across time and Instinctive Actions that are deadly accurate

If Kratos was facing an after image or if Yakko was behind him he’d know and just counter attack or reposition himself to attack Yakko from a different position and direction

Also
What stops Kratos from just…. Stopping time and then Killing Yakko?
Correct me if I’m wrong but Yakko doesn’t have Time Stop resistance does he?
Hm, not exactly. Yakko doesn't have resistant to that

I think Kratos would likely attack or grab Yakko first.

I guess his Analytical info could help but he'll mostly be confused by plot hax.

I’m not 100% sure what Kratos would start with but I do know that 50/50 Kratos can either start with physical attacks or magic hax

So now
If Kratos decides to lead with Time Stop…
Well I guess Yakko is screwed then
Not saying he would just saying if he did
I guess his Analytical info could help but he'll mostly be confused by plot hax.
The one weakness I’ve seen mentioned about Yakko’s plot Hax is that they don’t seem to be passive nor quick draw
They always seem to take some limited amount of time to be brought to full effect (correct me if you think I’m wrong)

If Yakko lead with a fast to activate and resolve plot Hax then yeah, that would be the key to victory. If he however resorts to using a takes time to activate and resolve plot Hax then more times than not Kratos can possibly catch him and kill him

Factor in Kratos Precognition and Time Stop hax
And you have a valid formula for Yakko outright losing

Is the plot hax passive? If not, Kratos can attack before Yakko activating plot hax (Damn we have everything but plot hax is the only thing that breaks Kratos)

If this guy had a plot resistance he'd be invincible 🥲

Btw I'm still waiting for staff comment for what I said about Plot and Acausality. I will vote accordingly.

"prove that plot hax works against acausal 4s'
its like saying prove plot hax works against fire manipulaion

its completely irrelevant

if it was acausality type 5 then maybe

Is the plot hax passive? If not, Kratos can attack before Yakko activating plot hax (Damn we have everything but plot hax is the only thing that breaks Kratos)

If this guy had a plot resistance he'd be invincible 🥲

Btw I'm still waiting for staff comment for what I said about Plot and Acausality. I will vote accordingly.
I’m not 100% sure what Kratos would start with but I do know that 50/50 Kratos can either start with physical attacks or magic hax

So now
If Kratos decides to lead with Time Stop…
Well I guess Yakko is screwed then
Not saying he would just saying if he did

The one weakness I’ve seen mentioned about Yakko’s plot Hax is that they don’t seem to be passive nor quick draw
They always seem to take some limited amount of time to be brought to full effect (correct me if you think I’m wrong)

If Yakko lead with a fast to activate and resolve plot Hax then yeah, that would be the key to victory. If he however resorts to using a takes time to activate and resolve plot Hax then more times than not Kratos can possibly catch him and kill him

Factor in Kratos Precognition and Time Stop hax
And you have a valid formula for Yakko outright losing
I would assume the plot hax is passive if this match plays out just like a ep of Animaniacs in which the plot hax is already in effect.

"prove that plot hax works against acausal 4s'
its like saying prove plot hax works against fire manipulaion

its completely irrelevant

if it was acausality type 5 then maybe
It doesn't work like that. If the plot has no feats to affect against characters in the verse that are independent of cause-effect relationships, it would be an NLF to say that the plot will affect characters that are independent of a particular causeand effect relationship.

That's why, contexts such as "can effect Type 4 Acausality being" or "can effect Transduality beings" are written next to plot hax in updated profiles.

It doesn't work like that. If the plot has no feats to affect against characters in the verse that are independent of cause-effect relationships, it would be an NLF to say that the plot will affect characters that are independent of a particular causeand effect relationship.

That's why, contexts such as "can effect Type 4 Acausality being" or "can effect Transduality beings" are written next to plot hax in updated profiles.
dawg dracula who had plot hax literally won against dante even tho he had aca 4

its over 😭

I would assume the plot hax is passive if this match plays out just like a ep of Animaniacs in which the plot hax is already in effect.
I don’t think his plot manipulation
IIRC even the main supporter of Yakko Warner admitted that Yakko plot Hax isn’t passive in a previous matchup and that he needs to execute some kind of action to initiate it (Might be wrong thou)

However, Given that they can script the plot of episodes that can be considered passive since they script the episode before the episode itself starts, so when the episode does start Kratos would already be in whatever plot that Yakko has scripted.

He is capable of interacting with the scripts of the show, switching up characters and plot lines.

However this application of THAT specific Plot Hax As I recall is not that much offensive in any regard and more so serves to make things Harder and Difficult for Kratos but not something that would guarantee the win for Yakko

Yakko’s other use of plot Hax are more offensive and can be used to guarantee victory
But those effects as far as I’m seeing are kinda slow and nothing passive not quick draw

Hence my reason for Incon
Yakko’s “passive” plot Hax that allows him to script episodes before they start would definitely serve to hinder Kratos but likely not make Yakko outright win either. And any other Plot Hax Yakko could use to get the win would be slow to activate
Meanwhile Kratos, even thou he is being hinder by the plot, he can still get his barings thanks to Precog and Cosmic Awareness PLUS he has numerous abilities Yakko doesn’t resist like Time Stop and only needs a single hit to win

Either can equally occur first hence why I say incon

So is this the way war will start, or is it just a guess?
The Animanatics are usually in-control of everything just by being silly to the max.

The only time I believe where Yakko wasn't in-control was some Pennywise knock-off used his fear of not making people laugh against him and take his soul before his siblings came to help.

Because Dracula has already Acausality Type 4 and even he's fate hax can effect Acausality Type 4 ;)
if you take a CLOSER look at Dracula’s page
You will notice only his FATE Hax is mentioned to work on Acausal 4 while his PLOT Hax is not mentioned to do so

There is a reason for that
Simply being Acausal 4 resist Fate Hax thus it needs to be mentioned it can affect them
The case is not such for Plot Hax thou as Acausal 4 grants no such protection

But I digress
You can ask Glass himself if that’s the case and he’ll agree to what I have said

if you take a CLOSER look at Dracula’s page
You will notice only his FATE Hax is mentioned to work on Acausal 4 while his PLOT Hax is not mentioned to do so

There is a reason for that
Simply being Acausal 4 resist Fate Hax thus it needs to be mentioned it can affect them
The case is not such for Plot Hax thou as Acausal 4 grants no such protection

But I digress
You can ask Glass himself if that’s the case and he’ll agree to what I have said
But I'm pretty sure Plot hax superior to fate hax because plot hax is only found in rare characters like Alucard and Dracula in the verse. If the X hax>Y hax, and Y hax>Z hash, it automatically becomes X >Z. In short, what the Y hax can do, the superior X can also do. It's simple

But I'll still ask to make sure the plot hax is scaled above the fate hax.

Last edited:
I thought about this a bit more and I decided to also switch my vote from Yakko winning to the matchup being inconclusive. Some of the points in favor of Kratos are good.

I sorta wish Yakko would take the W here because it be very funny. But Kratos having a incon with him is funny enough.

Back