• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well,my new an PMMM vs india servant here,and yeah,i will use Yachiyo for now (aside Rama who didn't have any match yet altough he's broken servant :/),and here folks,an Yachiyo vs Rama match!!

-Doppel Campanella is used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Rama can use everything he have

-Place located in ruined New York city

-Range is 50 meter

-Win via death!!!

Rama FGO3
Nanami.Yachiyo.full.2251561

• Yachiyo : 0
  • Rama : 0

He usually goes to CQC as i remember,also his resistance to mind manip is come to his MR which is ranked A so he might resist her mind manip.

Back