• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i ask this? How strong is Xue Ying currently in the novel? I heard that at the end of series he is pretty OP and he is the strongest protagonist in all IET novels.

Don't know currently as I've not read ahead on LNMTL as it's hard and hurts my eyes and brain trying to read there.

I'm awaiting the official translation but it's slow, really slow as the translator is bad - he goes on pauses of over 2 weeks at least once a month without saying his motive. Currently, there are still 327 chapter left. I've know he reaches the Source of everything at the end. Three tiers above the MC from Swallowed Star which share the same verse.

MC from Sawallowed Star appear in Lord Xue Ying and he reach the highest level. And there are 33 beings reach the highest level including Xue Ying AFAIK. IIRC there are one more level that higher than this. As for the thread i vote for Xue Ying due to his immortality, existence erasure, law manipulation, information analysis.

Gilgamesh can negate Xue Ying's Regenerationn with multiple Noble Phantasms, and he resists most if not all of Xue Ying's hax. One problem though, Gilgamesh utterly blitzes Xue Ying since speed isn't equalized. I'm not sure if Gilgamesh can defend against Extreme Piercing, though.

Gae Buidhe, Gae Bolg and Harpe to name a few. Probably a few more nameless ones in his vault, too. They negate up to the strongest known Servant Regenerationn, which is Enkidu's Low-Godly.

Can Gilgamesh reach Xue Ying within the Mirage World? Not even destroying the whole World (Planet) can affect it.

Yeah, Gilgamesh can speedblitz but I've not equalized them as Xue Ying has Immeasurable speed with Extreme Piercing + his Mirage World will usually negate any form of speedblitz as he is always within it.

Well as for affecting the mirage world EA was able to break reality marbles and break a hole through an alternate universe and allow Gil to travel through it in prillya

Not sure if that helps here though

Gilgamesh has a 10x AP advantage, his normal Danmaku has weapons that negate Regenerationn in it.

What's Mirage World?

A parallel world of the true one, another face of reality which Xue Ying creates.

So Gil should be able to access it then. Ea was able to break through the mirror world which is a parallel world of the normal world.

Considering that a counterfeit (faker!) managed to destroy a world-sized pocket dimension without being as strong as the real Ea, probably

Nice, but that's just his avatar as he has Multiple Existence that can be created infinitely as long as one of him survive either his avatar or his True Body so he would have to destroy them both at the same time.

Can he resist mind hax that can mind-hax hundreds of millions of people while 100+ millions of them are all the same tier?

His mind-hax is also planetary + as he can mind-hand the whole Xia Clan World which is 5 million in diameter and has 8 Major Worlds +, several Minor worlds, and also the Crimson Mountain Rock which has 100k+ Deities beings on the same tier as him.

Being the same tier as him doesn't matter btw.

Also, from what i saw in another thread, the 8 Major worlds have hundreds of millions of deities inside it each.

So... idk, maybe? I'll ask Monarch later about BB's mind hax.

Shouldn't being the same tier as him actually matter?

If previous Realms increase the power of their Soul, their Soul is a higher quality than normal humans

If their mindhax resistance isn't higher then no it doesn't matter

60 5-As that have no mindhax resistance being mindhaxed is less impressive than mindhaxing a million 9-As that have no mindhax resistance

Also the quality of the soul doesn't affect mindhax resistance

This one should be closed as Gilgamesh has no longer a 5-A Key.

Ps. I may make another one for their higher keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back