• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xu Jingming Update 5 (+ Cosmology)

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
This thread will be an update on Xu Jingming's sixth key - Origin Lifeform (Post-Corruption) plus mentioning a bit of the current Cosmology (the novel is still ongoing...will likely end in 2 to 3 months at max) of the verse as some of his powers will need to have it settled.

Well, first I will also add another Justification/Use for one of his powers from the current last key on the profile - Matter Manipulation (Level 10 Origin Lifeforms can use the Cosmic Force to create limbs larger than planets[38] like for example a hand) as I forget to add in the last update.

Now coming back for the addition of the new key:
Statistics:

Attack Potency (Tier) / Speed / Lifting Strength: Same as the current one

Durability: Same as his previous one just that "After being corrupted by the power of a Third-Realm Higher Dimensional Lifeform, his body improved[123] to the degree that only higher dimensional powers can affect it" will add this to his durability and will talk about this case in the ability section more.

Abilities:

All previous powers minus the higher dimensional powers from the Pre-Corruption key with the exception of Spacetime Travel and Higher Dimensional Travel[123] as he lost them,

Pain Tolerance (Could withstand day and night pain[124] induced by his corruption for over 200 years)

Weapon Mastery (After being corrupted, he took his spearmanship to a higher level, exceeding the limit of technique[125]. Jingming’s moves aren’t just moves, nor do they have any mental attacks, his spear is alike a living being)

Cosmic Awareness (His observation[123] range has decreased to only 60 light-years. He can now see[126] the Higher Dimension making him able to see the Lower Dimensions as a drawing on a two-dimensional piece of paper which also allows him to see the Primordial Star[126] whose light illuminates the entire Higher Dimension and the countless Universes)

Information Analysis (Even if his statistics are equalized and his speed vastly lowered, other combatants' techniques[127] will be clumsy and full of flaws before his eyes)

Fear Manipulation (His restrained aura[128] is dark and crazy like wanting to drown all rationality will affect others even in a virtual world or through a projection[129], making them to tremble while not restrained will terrify[129]. Just looking[130] at someone will terrify them)

Mind Manipulation and Body Puppetry (His mental strength[131] has reached the level of a higher dimensional existence[126]. Even when restrained, his aura[132] will affect the minds of others to make them not get close to him. He can let a projection of the Abyssal Void[133] descend into the universe which will deal a strong mental blow to all lifeforms looking at it and he also can use the Eyes of Abyssal Void[133] that will do the same thing through his eyes - everywhere his gaze sees even as far as affecting someone's mind through their virtual projection[129]. He can affect other lifeforms' minds to control[131] them like puppets)

Possession and Memory Manipulation (He can possess[134] someone and experience all their life and memories in just 3 minutes)

Pain Manipulation (He can induce such pain[135] by gazing at someone that they will instantly die. He had experienced all kinds of pain[134] by possessing other beings' memories to adapt to them. By manifesting a projection of the Abyssal Void[133], all beings that see it will die from pain as less than one-ten thousand of it is more than the entire pain of all lifeforms from an entire universe)

Fire Manipulation (Through the use of Eyes of Abyssal Void, he can burn[124] other beings even through a projection)

Absorption (He can absorb[135] an entire star by opening his mouth in 5 minutes)

Teleportation (He can teleport[123] other lifeforms away or to him[124])

Information Manipulation (Type 2 - He can gather, sort, and study[136] Higher Dimensional information[132] by imitating the Abyssal Void. He can manifest[137] a miniature Dark Primordial Star from Higher Dimensional information)

Corruption and Madness Manipulation (He can manifest a projection[133] of a Third Realm Higher Dimensional[138] existence known as Abyssal Void, who will corrupt[139] all lifeforms without a higher dimensional mind[138] plus a Third Realm power as it will turn them into a spawn of the said being and their loyal servant)

Space-Time Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, and Dimensional Manipulation (Through the use of Eyes of Abyssal Void[133], he can distort spacetime and annihilate matter to nothingness[129] as far as his gaze can see and even seal and freeze[129] them. His mind[140] can distort the spacetime)

Death Manipulation (His eyes carry a terrifying pressure that will kill[141] weaker Level 8 Cosmic Lifeforms)

Deconstruction (His mental fluctuations can obliterate[142] hundreds of millions of kilometers around himself)

Transmutation (He reshaped[123] an entire asteroid into a chair) - It's Virgil's chair...he also had a Monster Drink in one hand while the other was holding a spear.

Resistances:

Mind Manipulation (His mental strength[131] has reached the level of a higher dimensional existence[126]. His mind has condensed[143] again and again, by over 11 times[141] making it to be stronger. After gaining enlightenment[144] on his pathway to the Heart Realm Force, he could resist to the corruption of the Abyssal Void)

Madness Manipulation (He can experience in 3 minutes the entire life of other Cosmic Lifeforms without going crazy[134])

Corruption (After gaining enlightenment[144] on his pathway to the Heart Realm Force, he could resist the corruption of the Abyssal Void)

Now, this key is a bit unique as after he got Corrupted by the Third Realm Higher Dimensional Lifeform - Abyssal Void, he lost all but two higher dimensional powers that he had comprehended in the previous key but in return, he gained a higher comprehension of the Abyss by slowly projecting the said being within his mind while also his body got so durable that only higher dimensional powers can affect it.

"After being corrupted by the power of a Third-Realm Higher Dimensional Lifeform, his body improved[123] to the degree that only higher dimensional powers can affect it"

I've asked around (other staff members) if I should add Invulnerability on his profile with the above reasoning or add all the non-higher dimensional powers from the verse as his resistance, and all said that the second option is the best thus he will gain resistance for all powers that don't reach Cosmic Legend level (aka Higher Dimensional). I didn't expect this which would mean a re-read is needed for those powers that I didn't have saved which I will do at a later point in time but till then I;ve added all his non-higher dimensional powers, plus several that I had saved.
These powers are:

Information Analysis (A Cosmic Lifeform can analyze his opponents[1] in a fight to find their flaws and defeat them with ease

Aura (A Cosmic Lifeform can emit terrifying heat waves[2] and fluctuations[3] that can crush even a mist apart)

Energy Projection (A Cosmic Lifeform can release his cosmic energy around himself to obliterate/pulverize[4])

Shockwave Creation (A Cosmic Lifeform can cause shockwaves[5])

Fear Manipulation (A Cosmic Lifeform can envelop their bodies with a weapon intent[6] that induces fear)

Telekinesis (A Cosmic Lifeform by using Dharmic Power[7] can control people from afar in a telekinetic way)

Vibration Manipulation (A Cosmic Lifeform can use its weapon to vibrate[8] which will cause its target to turn to dust after being pierced by it and some through the use of Tidal Domain, they can create vibrations[9] at the speed of light to transmit force for a longer reach)

Light Manipulation (A Cosmic Lifeform's Entrapment Net creates a net of starlight to trap/bind an enemy within its range including abilities such as a current[7] that would turn one to mush and through Flying Sand which manifests 19 beams of light. They can use light[10] as a means of travel for others by controlling their body like telekinesis. Some beings have equipment that can create a beam of light[11] that will penetrate all things for a distance of several million kilometers or can create[12] rings of light that radiate around them or lasers that move at the speed of light or create an Infinite Domain[13] that covers up 300,000 kilometers in diameter whose light will instantly appear, no need for travel but it can also spread up to 10 million kilometers to restrain and incinerate its target)

Lightning Manipulation (A Cosmic Lifeform can use abilities like Bolt and Quint-Bolt that summon lightning bolts from the sky to hit their foes or the use of a weapon to use specialized arts like Quadrastrike Dharmic Spell which imbue 4 different lightnings within it)

Mind Manipulation (A Level 7 Cosmic Lifeform can release an invisible pressure[14] that will suppress anything within its range affecting one's mind and by using the Dharma Eye[7] they can cause one's mind to tremble to attack while an Origin Lifeform's physic force[15] will make one's mind and consciousness go completely blank)

Statistics Reduction (A Cosmic Lifeform can use Dharma Eye on a target to restrict[16] someone or use Entrapment Net which creates a binding force reducing the speed[17] of the target)

Heat Manipulation and Magnetism Manipulation (A Cosmic Lifeform body emanates heat[18] that can affect the surrounding magnetic field)

Darkness Manipulation (A Cosmic Lifeform can generate darkness[19] around themselves)

Status Effect Inducement (A Cosmic Lifeform can create a field of light[20] that will repel negative effects)

Space-Time Manipulation (A Cosmic Lifeform can use movements that affect space-time[21] and while using spear arts can penetrate[22] through space. An Origin Lifeform's psyche can distort[23] the spacetime and change the flow of time[24] around them)

Spatial Manipulation and Dimensional Manipulation (Type 2 - Through the use of Primordial Battle Armor #9, he can create threads that can slice through space[11], destroying even the blocks that form space, reducing all things to the purest Cosmic Force or even further beyond to nothingness[3]. Through the use of spatial folding[25], he can make himself be like a bottomless pit so the attacks won't reach him. He can go through more than 200[26] spacetime layers and even transcend the spacetime[27] of the Universe to go the Higher Dimension with the Primordial Battle Armor #9 to travel or stay[27] there which will shrink[28] everything into a model to obverse it entirely. He can create a Cosmic Prison[24] that covers 300,000 kilometers to trap his foe within or Spatial Cage[29] that can isolate the target from the outside world, even possible to flatten them or freeze[29] the space inside)

Technology Manipulation (A Cosmic Lifeform can control the entire technology[30] of a planet)

Radiation Manipulation (Hydrogen Bombs[31] exist within the verse)

Explosion Manipulation (A Cosmic Lifeform can create thousands of glowing seeds that will explode[3], turning matter into dust as it affects even spacetime)

Teleportation-Negation (A Cosmic Lifeform can release a light that will not allow teleportation[12] to happen within its range by creating a spacetime suppression[12])

Deconstruction (An Origin Lifeform can deconstruct[32] someone or multiple beings[33] with a flick of their fingers as the most basic life structures are at their mercy while the more advanced ones can use the Origin Disintegration model which will attack through 291 layers[34] of spacetime)

Fire Manipulation (Cosmic Lifeforms can create fire[35] potent enough to burn space itself)

Black Hole Creation (Cosmic Lifeforms can create Cosmic Black Holes[36])

Death Manipulation (Uke, a Hellion could kill naturally are living beings[37] on an entire planet the moment he descended)

Cosmology:

Another thing that I will tackle in this thread will be the current size of the cosmology since some powers of this key have their source within a Third Realm Higher Dimensional being - Abyssal Void. His next key also has such a thing so it will be useful to make a cosmology for the current translated chapters.​

The Universe has infinite possibilities[39], countless branches of the future[40], each being a possibility. The sectors that form the Universe are said to be virtually infinite[41] and 34 sectors[42] form just a small part of the universe.

There are at least 291[34] spacetimes[26] within a Universe and above them all is the Higher Dimension[26] which sees all things below it as a 2-D thing to its 3-D[43]. A universe can also accommodate auxiliary universes[44] that form after a Higher Dimensional being dies.

Within the Higher Dimension which is infinite[45] exist locations like the Abyss that can hold infinite/endless "higher dimensional" things like the Spirit Cleansing Sea[46], the Mother Stream[47] that is countless times larger than a normal cosmic spacetime river (timeline), the Primordial Star[48] which illuminate the entire Higher Dimension and countless universes, the Heart Realm[49] an endless mental location and the Abyss[50] that has countless space layers[51].

At the same time, the Higher Dimension is separated into Dominions[52] that are vast and limitless which have universes within. There are at least 2000 Domains known (by our group of beings) but once again the Higher Dimension is stated to be infinite in size[53] which is later stated to have infinite domains[54].

The Higher Dimension has spatial layers that have not limit[55] and are like its "space" infinite.

There exist multiple successions of the River of Spacetime (Timeline)[56]: One for each Universe, one for each Domain that covers the said Universes, and one for all Domains that cover the entire Higher Dimension.

Master of the Abyssal Void is said to be infinitely towering[48] and while the Firstborn Higher Dimensional beings are said to be four dimensional as they don't occupy just the normal length, width, and height but also the spatial layer while the Third Realm Higher Dimensional beings are fifth dimensional as they occupy also the timeline[55] (countless timelines). Another Third Realm Higher Dimensional being can see all infinite Domains, can also paint worlds[54] that have beings weaker than him within. Then another being of the same realm has such a large body that it covers 9 Domain[51] (countless times larger than a universe) and thanks to its "dimension" no one can even sense, see, or interact with him.

Summary:

Universe = 2-A (Infinite in size with infinite timelines, and 291+ layers of spacetime + possible auxiliary universes within)

Domain = Low 1-C 5-D (Unknown number of universes within but has a Timeline that covers the Timelines of the Universes within)

Higher DImension = Low 1-C 6-D (Infinite Domains, is infinite in size, has infinite spatial layers, with infinite sized higher dimensional locations within which also can contain infinite spatial layers within them like the Abyss)

FIrstborn Higher Dimensional Beings = 4-D (Have an additional spatial layer)

Third Realm Higher Dimensional Beings = 5-D (Cover the timelines in addition to what the previous being have)

Basically, while not the biggest cosmology, it's still one hella thick within its tier.

Bump... we'll, after this there will be 3 more keys for him to complet the profile. Cosmic Legend (basically him having Xue Ying 's Mirrage Dao but weaker), Eternal (becoming a higher dimensional being), and another key.

May I ask why this got Dimensional Manip by distortion or I'm missing something? The Rest looks good ig.
I've added it because the Abyssal Void is a Third Realm Higher Dimensional being which is 5D and Xu's power is at that stage which affects additional layers of space, additional to the three know. Its the last part of the thread - cosmology.

Uuh nice.

Does this novel connect to other novels?
No, unfortunately. I feel like it was cut short the novel. The last two volumes feel rushed. (I've already finished it by reading through MTL but I wait for the actual translation to make the ends of it).

Abilities

The first scan for information manipulation can be used for information analysis too.

A-bit useless but doing [[Teleportation|Forceful Teleporation]] might be better for the latter scan of teleporation. But it is personal preference. I mean, both can be probably used for BFR.

I don't see sealing on his current profile, so this scan " seal and freeze[129] " can also be sealing (spatial) for him.

Death Manipulation is a probably since it says "could probably die on the spot".

Cosmology

The universe seems to be 2-B. There are infinite possibilities but only countless branches of the future. I mean, from the zero point or beginning of time, all possibilities are just possible futures. Unless we have different standards?

5-D is solid. With the statement of transcending all space-time layers and the 2-D and 3-D comparison.

6-D is fine.

Everything else looks fine.

Universe = 2-A (Infinite in size with infinite timelines, and 291+ layers of spacetime + possible auxiliary universes within)
The Universe has infinite possibilities[39], countless branches of the future[40], each being a possibility. The sectors that form the Universe are said to be virtually infinite[41] and 34 sectors[42] form just a small part of the universe.
Are the possibility or future is being realized as reality???
I read about the traces, and i think the "not realized" possobility will still be realized but in other way or other parts of history, so the possibility is still being realized. I i'm right???

If it like what i say then it is fine, consider countless is just about context is can be infinite too, because infinite is countless by it meaning

Infinite and countless are used multiple times in the same chapter pretty much...infinite being brought more thats why I put 2A and not 2B...a lot of time is the same word but the translator just chose to go for the other as it flows better with less repetition.

Also thanks to him mentioning infinite possibilities, infinite size, infinite domains, infinite layers, etc. As most uses for other things were also infinte, I went for it as it gor it backed.

Looking at the raws, 无限 is used for infinite possibilities and 无数 is used for the branches of the future. The former being infinite and the latter being countless.

The overall tone seems to lean towards infinite I guess.

I disagree with these while the rest are fine

Information Analysis (Even if his statistics are equalized and his speed vastly lowered, other combatants' techniques[127] will be clumsy and full of flaws before his eyes)

Death Manipulation (His eyes carry a terrifying pressure that will kill[141] weaker Level 8 Cosmic Lifeforms)

Information Analysis (A Cosmic Lifeform can analyze his opponents[1] in a fight to find their flaws and defeat them with ease

Technology Manipulation (A Cosmic Lifeform can control the entire technology[30] of a planet)

I’ve always thought of IA as the Stats you can see in Isekais while I think the MC here is just experienced enough to fight them, like shadow boxing and training except he’s an adult and they’re kids

DM seems to just be pressuring them by being too strong

TM doesn’t seem to be anything, unless you can point out how it’s justified

Back