• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoverse DLC Pack 6 Discussion

I'm sure you are referring to Zeref... But I know this. Anyways.... The reason I believe such is a few things :

- Fu was implied to have " controlled " Vados and affected her with his powers in the story mode. She was completely manipulated and even warped by him absorbing the timeline. - We even see he resets the Masters of Tokipedia Post-Story , as well as the whole verse. One of said Masters is Whis. That generally means Fuu is above Whis in story. - Due note he also absorbs the powers of people in said timeline, not "just" the timeline.

Magic =/= Raw Power.

Explain to me how Towa was able to turn Golden Freeza into a Supervillain despite only being about XV1 Xeno Trunks level and her strength most likely not changing that much since.

Uhmm.. Towa and Mira was far stronger than Golden Frieza . She got a lot stronger since XV1. It took FW & Trunks to beat her in XV2.

Fu's magic gave FW the ability to hold his own against MUI Goku.

Back