• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoverse DLC Pack 6 Discussion

DMB 1 said:
Zenkaibattery1 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th5-8H1_hVABtw. Beerus said SSJ4's are boring (when comparing it to SSJG) and said he could destroy everything, which would include the SSJ4s and FU and the FW
Yet, he also said that SSJ4 Gogeta was a good challenge, and said that SSJ4 Goku was impressive in another line.
This is in the story so much more reliable. He says anything is impressive nowadays

there are multiple more examples in Xenoverse, Butoden, Fusions of Beerus saying Blue is stronger than 4

Zenkaibattery1 said:
DMB 1 said:
Zenkaibattery1 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th5-8H1_hVABtw. Beerus said SSJ4's are boring (when comparing it to SSJG) and said he could destroy everything, which would include the SSJ4s and FU and the FW
Yet, he also said that SSJ4 Gogeta was a good challenge, and said that SSJ4 Goku was impressive in another line.
This is in the story so much more reliable. He says anything is impressive nowadays
there are multiple more examples in Xenoverse, Butoden, Fusions of Beerus saying Blue is stronger than 4
Yet Goku argues with his GT self who is the strongest between them, and they actually fight evenly matched in DBH.

The Heroes mission isn't even out

Actually. The SSJ4 in Heroes is Xeno Goku (The overpowered one with all the feats) who has SSJG and God-Ki, which is why he is having a fight against Blue Goku.

Edit: And Xeno Goku is far older than GT and Super Goku and has more experience

Raditz trying to take on SSB Goku was funny to watch, through him calling several Saibaman's was unnecessary.

Why is 2-A being used .. With Reincarnated as Yamcha ? Is there more solid evidence in that manga... Or ?

Ginyu bodysnatching SSJ Rose Goku Black was interesting to watch.

Also. When History was altered, Demigra was the new SKOT, and everyone, even the Elder Kai was affected by the change, the only person who wasn't affected was the FW, what is that considered? And what is Fu manipulating history and fixing it by raising his sword considered

Resistant, not immune, at best. Could very well just be the same paradox immunity.

Guys, now that I am reading once again FW page, is written that he is able to replicate rare genetic mutations.

Is that a limited form of Reactive Evolution, Biological manipulation or just an advanced form of power mimicry?

I thought it was obvious that you absorbed a great deal of power from Fu. He was super impressed with the fact you can fight SSB Xeno Goku, that he shared that energy with you.

Logically, that's the only way you could possibly keep up with, let alone defeat Mastered Ultra Instinct Xeno Goku lorewise.

In that instance, you were likely the most powerful figjter in DB history sans maybe GP or Zeno if you count him.

It's possible you even gained the ability to absorb energy from timelines.

@Julian Same thing. Also... To note:

- FW fights Fully Powered Champa in the Tokipedia and beats them. This is before he fights MUI, which is required to fight with all the masters before taking on.

- I've heard Whis' allows you to fight Fully Powered Vados. That seems Angel level. Also before fighting MUI because it's a requirement to take on.

- Dabura as a Demon God, post-timeline absorption seems to be at least GoD tier, considering he can keep up evenly with all the Masters.

- Fuu when completeing the Tokipedia literally has enough pwoer to rewrite the entire Multiverse, rewritting both Beerus and Whis at the same time, to the point even Chronoa didn't know anything happened.

@The Everlasting

Very Good. Noice.

@Seed

Can you show me the thing with Champa and Fuu rewriting history please? When you have time of course.

Well the video seems to indicate that FW2 is at least GoD tier by the end of DLC6.

Although I'm pretty sure FW2 assists Whis against Vados on the first quest.

Post-ToP MUI Goku is what we face . We forced goku to break his limits post-Tournament of Power [ As Hit recognizes Jiren in the story mode ] , meaning the MUI Goku utilized during the fight in story mode is far far superior to the one from the Tournament of Power .

How do i know this ? How powerful Goku was in story. He could take on the Future Warrior, who in other stories in Tokipedia was depicted as God of Destruction level [ On a similar level to Beerus and Champa according to Beerus himself in the story mode of DLC Pack 6 ] , as just a simple Super Saiyan and stalemate him. Even our base form according to Whis was described as " Surpassing the Gods " which in Whis' case would only refer to GoD level .

The fact we stalemated MUI with Fu's power... Implies Fu is ridiculously stronger than ToP MUI Goku. This would also make the Future Warrior equal to post-ToP MUI Goku. Considering even ToP MUI is " On a level GoD cannot reach " , and then this is a far superior MUI Goku. So technically, all 3 are far above Tournament of Power Jiren. Hopefully this long behind explanation helps.

@Zenkai ... Seriously ? You're saying it "doesn't matter" when it clearly does to him ?

@LordZerefDragneel

That is what i was referring to ?

Xenoverse: Current Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2)>=Fuu>=Current MUI Goku >>>>>> Former MUI Goku >= Jiren

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
@Zenkai ... Seriously ? You're saying it "doesn't matter" when it clearly does to him ?
@LordZerefDragneel

That is what i was referring to ?

Xenoverse: Current Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2)>=Fuu>=Current MUI Goku >>>>>> Former MUI Goku >= Jiren
By former MUI Goku, you mean the ToP version right?

The future Warrior is not stronger than Current MUI Goku, while you defeat him, it's considered a tie in-game, and the future Warrior needed an amp

Also, the Jiren we fight was WEAKER than the one Hit fought, according to the assassin

@The 2nd Existential Seed if you have Xenoverse 2 and have completed the story you could check who has a higher level between the two final bosses, MUI Goku or Fu. You can do that by activating the scouter.

@Xanto I put the = because it was a tie. He isn't stronger than Post-ToP MUI Goku as of the story, but he is far stronger than ToP MUI Goku. Also... I am certain i put he had an amp. Reread my post carefully. Fu i believe had a level stronger than Goku & Jiren n story based on the scouter, but I am unsure.

As of PQ 118- 122 ( The New Parallel Quest included in DLC Pack 6 are Post- DLC Pack 6 Story ) he's stronger, considering it is implied you fought all the top-god tiers by yourself according to commentary, not due to game mechanics . Then you amp Fuu to godlike levels, while your ki is draining the entire fight , and still beat him.

@LordZeref they are all on similar levels, but Fuu is stronger by a little bit in story. He is far stronger post-story, likely on Angel level .

GoD and Angel levels w.r.t Xenoverse is much different thant the same levels w.r.t the Super Anime; the former is 2-B and the latter is Low 2-C. I hope that is understood.

Back