• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoverse and Heroes possible separation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a few clarifications - not saying it's wrong, just adding some stuff might make it better/easier;
  • What does the official English translation says? Or is there none?
  • The first cosmology blog... It says infinitely branched history. How does that equate to infinite universes/timelines? Some extra scans around that would be useful.

• What does the official English translation says? Or is there none?
  • The first cosmology blog... It says infinitely branched history. How does that equate to infinite universes/timelines? Some extra scans around that would be useful.
1. Official English is in Kep old blog, but again why should we use english translation??? since it is localization not an actual translation from original japanese, the translation by all mean is for english dub.
2. branched history, the word itself already conveyed the timeline, one single timeline can't have more than one history. Further down, Fu said he want to explores all possibilities, and the dlc where said the statement named Infinite History, it is all in the blog. Lastly , in the episode Black said he cross "histories", the sub said timeline due to both context mean the same, you can ask people who know japanese to clarify
Elizhaa also understands quite well how our tiering system works, but if somebody properly explains the above baseline issue, I can ask him, QuasiYuri, and maybe some other knowledgeable member to evaluate it.
About the above baseline range stuff, it is because of DontTalkDT crt long time ago, i also directly participated and helped (not so much though) with the thread. It is about the new standard regarding range in 2-A tier, similar to AP where more infinite multiverse is not that different from single infinite multiverse (math wise), some verse will have multiple infinite cosmology while other only treat those as singular infinite multiverse, so all 2-A verse by default will have "baseline" 2-A range regardless "how many" infinite multiverse it have. Unless the verse specific on range stuff, you can ping DontTalk here to clarify ^^

Adding these extra videos/scans and explainations will be much better and make it easier for people to understand. Right now, it's pretty bare bone.

Bump, so can we apply the new blog???.
Adding these extra videos/scans and explainations will be much better and make it easier for people to understand. Right now, it's pretty bare bone.
I also don't even understand why you say it is barebone why it is clear as day in the blog, or you want us to make a long-ass blog like tier 1 cosmology???. We already prove XV have infinite timeline, and Heroes connected to XV

Last edited:
Bump, so can we apply the new blog???.

I also don't even understand why you say it is barebone why it is clear as day in the blog, or you want us to make a long-ass blog like tier 1 cosmology???. We already prove XV have infinite timeline, and Heroes connected to XV
First of all, why so aggressive?

Secondly, adding a little extra context and stuff doesn't hurt. No one is expecting you to make a tier 1 level blog, i am just saying, add a bit more context because right now it doesn't seem like 2-A to those who aren't familiar with the verse.

First of all, why so aggressive?

Secondly, adding a little extra context and stuff doesn't hurt. No one is expecting you to make a tier 1 level blog, i am just saying, add a bit more context because right now it doesn't seem like 2-A to those who aren't familiar with the verse.
huh, no, i'm not aggressive, but if you feel that way then i'm sorry then. And i still don't understand why it is enough, we go extra care for the blog know that people could confuse, already explain under the japanese statement, with Fu and the DLC title

I personally think the explainations aren't just enough for people who don't know the verse. To you guys who have watched and read most, it probably is, but not to the rest of the visitors. Because at the end of the day, the blogs are made for people specially who have no clue about the verse or characters.

For example, why would histories = timelines. That part is not explained in the xenoverse section.

Just adding a bit of extra context, like this to the blog, would be better;
2. branched history, the word itself already conveyed the timeline, one single timeline can't have more than one history. Further down, Fu said he want to explores all possibilities, and the dlc where said the statement named Infinite History, it is all in the blog. Lastly , in the episode Black said he cross "histories", the sub said timeline due to both context mean the same, you can ask people who know japanese to clarify

About the above baseline range stuff, it is because of DontTalkDT crt long time ago, i also directly participated and helped (not so much though) with the thread. It is about the new standard regarding range in 2-A tier, similar to AP where more infinite multiverse is not that different from single infinite multiverse (math wise), some verse will have multiple infinite cosmology while other only treat those as singular infinite multiverse, so all 2-A verse by default will have "baseline" 2-A range regardless "how many" infinite multiverse it have. Unless the verse specific on range stuff, you can ping DontTalk here to clarify ^^

Just add this part to the xenoverse section at least. Video plus explanation why histories = different timelines.

I personally think the explainations aren't just enough for people who don't know the verse. To you guys who have watched and read most, it probably is, but not to the rest of the visitors. Because at the end of the day, the blogs are made for people specially who have no clue about the verse or characters.

For example, why would histories = timelines. That part is not explained in the xenoverse section.

Just adding a bit of extra context, like this to the blog, would be better;

Just add this part to the xenoverse section at least. Video plus explanation why histories = different timelines.

I updated the sandbox

Just wanna ask, will there be any changes(in ap, speed etc) for the characters or will they stay the same as before?

Yeah the added context looks better. Adding that video to those links will be even better. The one about cumber or whatever his name was. About crossing multiple timelines

So is it fine if the contents of the draft sandbox are applied then, Confluctor?

We should preferably wait a bit for Elizhaa before it is applied though.

Are there any other staff members who have helped out in this thread that I should ask to take a look at it as well?

Although there might be some changes in the scaling itself but that'll be taken care of
Such like Xeno Goku profile need to change. His profile mixed with God Mission and Canon SDBH.

God Mission Xeno Goku know about Beerus , Whis and Hit which result he is from one of DBS timeline meanwhile his arcade counterpart / Canon SDBH experince Shadow Dragon and don't know about SSG.

Such like Xeno Goku profile need to change. His profile mixed with God Mission and Canon SDBH.

God Mission Xeno Goku know about Beerus , Whis and Hit which result he is from one of DBS timeline meanwhile his arcade counterpart / Canon SDBH experince Shadow Dragon and don't know about SSG.
It's actually Ultimate Mission X not God Missions but I get what you're saying

Last edited:
So is it fine if the contents of the draft sandbox are applied then, Confluctor?

We should preferably wait a bit for Elizhaa before it is applied though.

Are there any other staff members who have helped out in this thread that I should ask to take a look at it as well?
It seems fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back