• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoverse 2 vs DC Universe Online

Do you mean https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Future_Warrior_(Xenoverse_2) & https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Future_Warrior ?

They're 2-B at their best. Mxyzptlk is a High 2-A, in large part due to him being a 5th Dimensional being. He'd laugh at the idea that they think they're fast, with their superluminal speeds that are bound to time and their 3D forms that struggle to achieve fourth dimensional power.

Also, I don't know if Darkseid is involved, but he's another High 2-A who'd toy much less with the Dragon Ball cast.

I think he meant the MC's from both games.

I don't know enough about DCUO to answer that one.

But considering that Darkseid is a boss in the game, I'd say that DCUO MC still stomps.

I don't know if you can, or if it's just an avatar. Although, on the other hand, I've heard claims that there is only one Darkseid.

I'm not sure how our Wiki treats it, nor if DC Online acknowledges True Darkseid, but, quoting our profile on his comics versio(Our Wiki doesn't have a profile for his video game version.):

New God Physiology: The beings of Apokolips and New Genesis call themselves gods and live in a realm called the Fourth World which is outside normal space and time. Their strength is due to their relative proximity to the Source, a mysterious energy which fuels the divine powers of the beings in Apokolips and New Genesis, as well as other powerful beings in the DC Multiverse. The New Gods are singular through the Multiverse and exist in every universe as a manifestation of their true selves.

Often, if Darkseid or any other New God is fought, it's not them, but an avatar of that New God, because for each, there is only one, and that one exists in all the Multiverse; Even after Crisis on Infinite Earths, True Darkseid remained.

True Darkseid is outside of the multiverse. Presuming DC Universe Online is part of that Multiverse, True Darkseid is outside of that, too.

...And if True Darkseid interacted with a 'verse or multiverse like when he gave reality a thumbs down or fell on the Multiverse, most everything & everyone would be utterly destroyed, or at the very least start having horrible things happening to its space time(s).

Well, we could just ignore Darkseid. I hardly even know DCUO. Maybe its True Darkseid is different in DCUO. Or we could not involve him (As well as Mxy & probably any other 5th Dimensionals & New Gods.) & debate the rest of XV2 vs DCUO.

For all I know, True Darkseid exists outside of/projects his avatars into a different multiverse than DCUO's.

I'd at least wait for an expert to chime in.

Well if we scale someone with Kryptonian powers to Superman, they would be solar system at worst, low Multiverse level at best. Also they would be between FTL and MFTL+

DCUO Avatars have had raids with Darkseid, right? So we can assume the DCUO Avatars scale to being capable of damaging and surviving Darkseid-levels, meaning they are at most 2-C if they fought a 2-C Darkseid Avatar.

Most of the Time Patrol aren't that special, from what I can tell. They seem to be Namek-levels with many of them seemingly not having a flight license (which you don't get mechanically until beating Frieza with Goku's help) and being vastly inferior to the XV and XV2 customs. So I'm going to say, for now, that the DCUO Avatars are likely going to fodderise most of the Time Patrol, considering at least 8 of them can damage and survive a potential 2-C (Darkseid), even at their lowest they have fought numerous 4-Bs (Braniac, Darkseid, Superman, etc) and managed to win or at least hold out.

Time Patrol fodder = Tier 5s mostly

DCUO fodder = Tier 4s mostly(?)

However, DCUO has very strong fodders (avatars) but the equivalent to an avatar in Xenoverse would be the XV1 and XV2 patrollers, who are absurdly powerful 2-Bs. We also have Trunks and Chronoa backing them up, who are both 2-Bs and can also potentially get the aid of the mentors (or at least Goku) which gives them more 2-Bs.

So the strongest of the Time Patrol are very strong 2-Bs whereas the Avatars (who number in the millions I think?) seem to scale upwards to 2-C.

The DCUO team would have access to the Justice League and Legion of Doom however, likely unified for the sake of this conflict. So they have extremely powerful allies and endless technology, magic, etc to back them up.

I think the DCUO Team wins with access to Legion of Doom and Justice League but I can't really say if it's avatars vs avatars.

To argue Avatar vs Avatar, we need more scaling and feats for the DCUO Avatar. The question is, what do we give this avatar? If we want to go for the strongest I would say:

Power: Quantum or Light/Rage

Movement: Superspeed (for Speed Force)

Weapon: Martial Arts with Weapon Masteries (Hand Blaster and Dual Wield weaponry)

Which comes to a very haxxy character that can likely take on Goku in straight martial arts (It's literally called Martial Arts Mastery, the perk required for using Weapon Masteries).

This character has great hax, can likely match the Time Patrollers in pure skill and isn't slacking in AP. The question is, how far does this Avatar scale in AP? That would decide how this fight goes.

"This character has great hax, can likely match the Time Patrollers in pure skill and isn't slacking in AP. The question is, how far does this Avatar scale in AP? That would decide how this fight goes."

If the Avatar scales to only 2-C, they get stomped hard. Dragon Ball 2-Bs scale from the strongest form of 2-B you can get from a feat (Literally "Every possibility is its own Timeline").

CryoTheMayo said:
DCUO Avatars have had raids with Darkseid, right? So we can assume the DCUO Avatars scale to being capable of damaging and surviving Darkseid-levels, meaning they are at most 2-C if they fought a 2-C Darkseid Avatar.

Most of the Time Patrol aren't that special, from what I can tell. They seem to be Namek-levels with many of them seemingly not having a flight license (which you don't get mechanically until beating Frieza with Goku's help) and being vastly inferior to the XV and XV2 customs. So I'm going to say, for now, that the DCUO Avatars are likely going to fodderise most of the Time Patrol, considering at least 8 of them can damage and survive a potential 2-C (Darkseid), even at their lowest they have fought numerous 4-Bs (Braniac, Darkseid, Superman, etc) and managed to win or at least hold out.

Time Patrol fodder = Tier 5s mostly

DCUO fodder = Tier 4s mostly(?)

However, DCUO has very strong fodders (avatars) but the equivalent to an avatar in Xenoverse would be the XV1 and XV2 patrollers, who are absurdly powerful 2-Bs. We also have Trunks and Chronoa backing them up, who are both 2-Bs and can also potentially get the aid of the mentors (or at least Goku) which gives them more 2-Bs.

So the strongest of the Time Patrol are very strong 2-Bs whereas the Avatars (who number in the millions I think?) seem to scale upwards to 2-C.

The DCUO team would have access to the Justice League and Legion of Doom however, likely unified for the sake of this conflict. So they have extremely powerful allies and endless technology, magic, etc to back them up.

I think the DCUO Team wins with access to Legion of Doom and Justice League but I can't really say if it's avatars vs avatars.

To argue Avatar vs Avatar, we need more scaling and feats for the DCUO Avatar. The question is, what do we give this avatar? If we want to go for the strongest I would say:

Power: Quantum or Light/Rage

Movement: Superspeed (for Speed Force)

Weapon: Martial Arts with Weapon Masteries (Hand Blaster and Dual Wield weaponry)

Which comes to a very haxxy character that can likely take on Goku in straight martial arts (It's literally called Martial Arts Mastery, the perk required for using Weapon Masteries).

This character has great hax, can likely match the Time Patrollers in pure skill and isn't slacking in AP. The question is, how far does this Avatar scale in AP? That would decide how this fight goes.
True, DCUO might be more powerful, but are sure the fodder are named Saga Level?

Funny how you're comparing DCUO to Xenoverse when a game called Dragon Ball Online (which has the only 2-A statement of the verse) exists.

"Most of the Time Patrol aren't that special, from what I can tell. They seem to be Namek-levels with many of them seemingly not having a flight license (which you don't get mechanically until beating Frieza with Goku's help) and being vastly inferior to the XV and XV2 customs."

Actually, there's evidence the Time Patrol Fodders may be 2-B as well since a lot of them is competitive and can sort-of give Trunks a hard time (And with fodders attending Master Classes meant for End-Game CaCs). You should look at their page, there's quite a few nameless fodders who actually do have good scaling potential.

I suppose that is true, there are at least some NPCs in the games that seem to at least imply they are extremely powerful. The issue is that not every character is dealing with the elites of the Time Breakers (like the playable CaCs, Trunks and Chronoa do).

If we go based on the scaling on the wiki, both Time Patrollers are actually 5-A at their weakest and don't actually start making much of a name for themelves until they were reaching Tier 4 (to my loose memory, characters begin to comment on you and praise you when you complete the Cell saga). So, while a few patrollers may be Tier 2, the majority seem like they should be Tier 4 and Tier 5. The two Time Patroller CaCs are very special, are noted constantly for their immense potential and growth and were both selected specifically for defeating the Time Breakers (The first patroller was literally wished for by Trunks and the second patroller was specially selected).

Overall, Rookie Patrollers scale to Tier 5, Patrollers seem to scale to Tier 4 and the highest-level patrollers can reach up to Tier 2.

The standard avatar in DCUO should be treated as Tier 4, considering you don't even join the Justice League/Legion of Doom until you have defeated Superman or Lex Luthor (albeit with equipment that weakens them like EMP Pulses or Kryptonite) and the vast majority of the story and group content takes place after this.

IIRC It was stated by a writer for the game that characters don't actually grow stronger by levelling in the story, they actually just learn to use their powers better. This means that any rookie avatar is potentially Tier 4 upwards to Tier 2 based on scaling and if we go based on Pre-JLA or Pre-LOD we can see that Metahuman avatars get to fight Superman or Lex Luthor in their stories, implying even a rookie avatar can fight a weakened Superman. There is also a Pre-30 instance where a group of 4 avatars take on and defeat Doomsday, again to memory.

So, Rookie Patrollers seem to be Tier 5 (based on both Patrollers tier scaling) whereas a team of 4 Rookie Supers (treated as any feats prior to Level 30) can take on Doomsday, a 4-B. An average, trained, Patroller seems to be 4-B based on scaling and statements.

In other words, DCUO will likely trash Rookie and Average Patrollers due to even their rookie Supers scaling up to Tier 4 and generally having much better hax.

The issue stems from the 1% of Patrollers that seem to scale up Tier 2. We know Post-30 Supers may scale up to Tier 2-C for fighting Darkseid, and at least 8 of them must exist due to this scaling being in a raid (which, I think, was faction-locked which means there may actually be 16 avatars that scale to Tier 2). But the 1% of Patrollers would scale up to Tier 2-B, that is clearly far too powerful for the Tier 2-C Avatars to handle.

The Avatars may be capable of handling the Elite Patrollers via hax but unless there is some scaling to raise their AP to 2-B or higher, it seems like they would be screwed by the best Patrollers.

tl;dr Avatars likely stomp Standard Patrollers and lesser but, with current scaling knowledge, would probably get stomped by Elite Patrollers.

Yeah, after looking it up the Avatars also fight Zeus, Hades, Ares Typhon and Mordru and win. Zeus is considered 3-A, Ares is 4-A and Hades likely scales to Zeus. Typhon is also likely Zeus-level. Mordru is likely 2-C and, in the game, was so absurdly powerful that Doctor Fate, Etrigan, Zatanna, Phantom Stranger and Constantine channelled all their power into Shazam to fight him (but Constantine took the power instead due to not trusting Shazam).

It's clear that the Avatars consistently scale to 3-A to 2-C levels but it doesn't seem they have any feats of 2-B scale or greater. So I'm going to claim the Time Patrol likely stomps due to having, maybe, dozens of 2-Bs to back them against dozens of 2-Cs.

You're really thinking hard about this huh, I mostly been looking up how powerful the Xenoverse 2 time patroller is, suck as how he can easily defeat characters who are 5D at least.

Avatars seem to be easily 2-C, even the characters CryoTheMayo mentioned are only some of the 2-C they scale to. I don't know if they scale higher since I've been away from DCUO for quite a long time now but they possibly have 2-A or even High 2-A stuff if the Paradox Reapers destroying the DCUO multiverse is literal and if the recent DLC's have more powerful opponents to face. They would hax a plethora of hax aswell and fought the Spectre and even became a host to the Spectre, albeit temporarily but still powerful nonetheless and early in the game.

Back