• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenomorph (Queen) VS Abhorrent Beast

While I usually RPG characters due to them usually having more exploitable and more powerful abilities, the Queen should take this with mid-high difficulties. Her immunity to pain and great agility will help her dodge, if not endure most of the attacks, and with telepathy, she can most likely cause some intense damage on that thing.

Mental damage. I should've specified that.

But again, idk her telepathy level, so she may not be able to do that.

My money is on the Queen. Equalizing the speed would put it easily in the Queen's favor, I'd say.

The Queen is ridiculously tougher than the Beast in terms of strength, as she is obviously much stronger than Yautja who can effortlessly extert roughly 102 tons of force with only one arm. That is equivalent to 10 high-speed car crashes: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/761571

Her telepathic abilities combined with genius level intellect would grant her precognition in combat. So she can exploit her abilities against Beast, predicting and countering its attacks.

She also has a total of seven limbs, which are two set of arms, a set of legs and a razor-tipped tail. That would grant her another advantage in h2h combat due to having greater reach with her tail and can attack from extra angles (her second set of arms).

The Beast doesn't seem to have claws sharp enough nor strong enough to actually injure the Queen. Even if he does somehow manage to bypass her carapace, it would be crippled by the acidic blood and the Queen can spit acid on it as well.

Is the Queen allowed to carry facehuggers with her? Facehuggers can be carried like equipment and used in a manner like attack dogs by any mature Xenomorph caste. That would further the odds for the Queen as well.

@Seraphic You do know that both are 8-C right? Theyre nearly equal in strength and both are stronger than a Yautja, which are only 9-A.

Where is it stated that a Xenomorph Queen has Genius level intelligence? Theyre intelligent predators but by no means geniuses.

The Abhorent Beast is in fact strong enough to damage the Queen on top of having ranged electrical and wind attacks.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Seraphic You do know that both are 8-C right? Theyre nearly equal in strength and both are stronger than a Yautja, which are only 9-A.

To be fair, the Queen is at least 8-C. We don't know the entire extent of the Queen's deadliness as all of her physical feats were done rather casually.

For instance, we don't know exactly how tough the Queen is, but we do know that she is effortlessly capable of exerting a total force of roughly 203 tons, as she's far stronger than Yautja.

Yautja are only 9-A if we go by just movie feats. Yautja are around the 8-C tier if we go by EU/composite feats. Alien Queens are casually tougher than both versions of Yautja.

WeeklyBattles said:
Where is it stated that a Xenomorph Queen has Genius level intelligence? Theyre intelligent predators but by no means geniuses.

In Aliens: Earth Hive, a Queen is given an IQ test, of sorts, and receives a score of 175. That puts Queens beyond Einstein and Hawking, who're genius-level intellect according to IQ testing.

WeeklyBattles said:
The Abhorent Beast is in fact strong enough to damage the Queen on top of having ranged electrical and wind attacks.

Are there any feats for the Beast to support your claims?

The electrical attacks are and ineffective way to dispatch Xenomorphs, but will very briefly stun or disorientate lesser Xenomorph castes. The Queen won't have that issue though, as I recall that in the first AvP film, she is engulfed in this cloud of electricity. It doesn't harm her at all, but all it did was awaken her from the previous century so that she could begin producing eggs for another ritual hunt. Unless the Beast's electrical attacks are unique and ridiculously more powerful than typical electricity/lightning?

I'm not sure how tough its wind attacks are, but I would imagine that they need to be some ridiculously fierce wind attacks that are beyond that of a tornado in order to become a serious threat to the Queen.

The Queen could also just avoid attacks and utilize stealth to her advantage by rapidly burrowing through the ground. There are scans of a Queen burrowing and bursts through the ground to successfully ambush a Space Jockey and a squad of Colonial Marines who're totally clueless as to where the Queen was.

If she burrows through the ground and utilizes her telepathic/psychic abilities, she can avoid virtually all of the Beast's attacks...

This seems like a surprisingly equal match.

In a straight out fight I'd probably give it to Abhorrent Beast since it attacks in sweeping powerful flurries which I don't believe the queen could tank for too long, if put on defense. There's also the small possibility that the queen's blood empowers the beast, since it WAS alien blood that caused the whole thing in the first place.

With EVERY variable though? Harder to say.

203 Tons of Force is Wall level though

Stronger than an 8-C is still 8-C, just a higher level of it. They'd be around the same level seeing as there are regular enemies who have building level feats in Bloodborne, and the Abhorent Beast is far stronger.

"In Aliens: Earth Hive, a Queen is given an IQ test, of sorts, and receives a score of 175. That puts Queens beyond Einstein and Hawking, who're genius-level intellect according to IQ testing."

...That should be listed on the Xenomorph profile then

"Are there any feats for the Beast to support your claims?"

He can harm The Hunter, who can tank natural lightning, meteors, lava, massive boulders, and punches from house-sized monsters on a regular basis. The Beast's electrical and wind attacks are both capable of dealing Building level damage as he can damage the Hunter with both.

WeeklyBattles said:
203 Tons of Force is Wall level though
Stronger than an 8-C is still 8-C, just a higher level of it. They'd be around the same level seeing as there are regular enemies who have building level feats in Bloodborne, and the Abhorent Beast is far stronger.

I think we've already came to a conclusion on the 203-4 tons thing, which now means the Queen is easily class K in lifting strength, likely much higher though. So the Queen is by far, tougher than the Beast in lifting power. This will allow the Queen to out-wrestle and restrain the Beast with little effort when they get up close and personal.

I don't think we should take tiers that seriously. I believe you can still have characters in the same exact tier still easily outmatch one another depending on each other's feats and abilities. So, I prefer to discuss feats and abilities instead of tiers, but it can depend.

With that being said, the Queen can still do some serious damage to the Beast physically with slash attacks. The Queen can effortlessly slash through Yautja flesh and armor who have casual Large Building Level feats. That is higher than the Beast's durability.

WeeklyBattles said:
He can harm The Hunter, who can tank natural lightning, meteors, lava, massive boulders, and punches from house-sized monsters on a regular basis. The Beast's electrical and wind attacks are both capable of dealing Building level damage as he can damage the Hunter with both.

The Queen is well beyond the durability of modern tanks, capable of withstanding tank-busting attacks and explosions that would obliterate large buildings, such as the Yautja Shoulder Cannon. So, I'm not so sure if the Beast will deal any fatal damage to the Queen. Not to mention that the Queen can regenerate her carapace rapidly, so any damage she does receive will be recovered in a few seconds (notably larger than hand wounds) to instantaneously (hand-sized wounds), depending on the size of damage.

Janemba901 said:
Goin with Beast due to far better strength and durability
Well apparantly, the Queen is supposed to be class K lifting strength and her durability is arguably greater, but she can still rapidly regenerate her exoskeleton after taking any damage.

I know this is old, but...

The Beast is strong, and has far more actual combat-centric abilities than the Queen does. That said, the Queen's regen shouldn't be ignored, and even without that, their durability feats seem more impressive than the Beast's strength. Harming a Hunter who can tank lightning strikes is all well and dandy, but natural lightning in and of itself is on the lower end of Building level. Meanwhile, Queens have no-sold off having Power Loaders and buildings dropped on them, as well as shrugged off full-on explosions with only minimal injury.

Also, the Queens' lifting strength should have been upgraded with the Predator's back when we did that revision, since they are in fact far superior to any Yautja. Think I'll go ahead and make that CRT right now.

It is? Strange. I could've sworn it was somewhere on the lower end, but it's been a while since I saw the actual numbers for lightning, so I'm probably wrong about that.

Still though, the Queen seems tougher, and regen is still an important factor in the fight. The Beast doesn't have any regen at all, nor does it seem to have anything that would slow down the Queen's.

Yeah, its 5 gigajoules, or 5e+9 joules

I mean...Mid-Low regen isnt that difficult to beat, and the Beast has a lot of ranged options

It's not the most impressive regen in the business, no, but it's still important in a fight that's otherwise evenly matched. If the Queen takes damage, it's still possible for it to heal up on its own, whereas any damage the Beast takes isn't getting patched up at all. It's also immune to pain, so that's another advantage it has.

There's also the matter of intelligence. (which I did see mentioned already) The Beast is a complete brute in that area, while the Queen-- despite relying on physical strength a lot-- is far smarter and more capable of thinking on its feet. If it gets hit with enough ranged attacks, it'll most likely adapt accordingly and make an effort to dodge the Beast's ranged options. They've made a point to completely avoid Shoulder Cannon fire in fights with the Yautja, so it's not out of character for them in any sense of the word.

Also, in the boss fight with the Beast, it clearly prefers to fight up-close instead sitting back and pelting the enemy with ranged attacks all day, especially early on in the fight before the Hunter hurts it with anything.

Going with the Queen for given reasons. She is physically far stronger, can potentially lay eggs and acid blood will do damage.

That's 4 votes for the Queen. (I think?)

Mine is included in those, just so we're clear.

Back