• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenogears: Wave Existence Possible Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobsican

He/Him
Okay, I've noticed this profile has caught a ton of dust, but I have to mention, while the current explanations seem fine, well, there's a wide lack of scans or explanation blogs of any kind.

Meaning that now the content is qute questionable, normally tier 1 profiles aren't allowed nowadays with only a wall of text if there's nothing actually backing it up around.

I'm somewhat knowledgeable on Xenogears and I've heard a bit about revisions for Xenogears and Xenosaga, but I don't really know anyone who's involved with that yet and I don't want to hastily make any changes to the profile because of that. For now I guess this makes sense, when the revisions happen, the profile can be updated anyway. What tier should they be downgraded to if this goes through?

You should ask the active and experienced members listed in the Xenoblade verse page to comment here.

I'm fairly sure Xenoblade is as connected to Xenogears as Mario is connected to Zelda (If not less), so I would actually be better just contacting the staff members like when we do to "inactive" verses.

I'll still ask the ones in there just in case, however.

Well, that really depends on what's brought up, as with nothing backing up anything whatsoever, the profile is best being deleted, however, if there's at least some stuff to back up the summary, it can go to just tier 2 at absolute worst.

Quick question, didja even go to the Xenogears/saga wiki to try to verify some of this information before making this thread?

From what little I've seen in Xenogears, Wave Existence is at best Low 1-C, but there's some statements from the databooks that says otherwise. But there's likely gonna be a Xenogears CRT in the unforeseen future regarding Xenogears given I know someone who's playing it. But I'd propose waiting until that CRT is made since it'll clarify some things.

I agree with Glassman. From the wiki alone (which for some reason doesn't have the databooks on it) Wave and U-Do resign the "Upper Domain" which is a higher dimension than then the 4th dimension for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back