• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Spoiler Discussion Thread

I was bored so I decided to take a crack at making a Xenoblade profile. Obviously, I put it into a sandbox first and wanted to check in with you guys about it and see just how bad it is lmao

Who's it for? None other than Amalthus

I was bored so I decided to take a crack at making a Xenoblade profile. Obviously, I put it into a sandbox first and wanted to check in with you guys about it and see just how bad it is lmao

Who's it for? None other than Amalthus
I schnee. I would suggest some stuff. For example, look at Rex's profile. Also his resistance to Bio manip should be a base one given he awoken Blades (Malos and Minoth) prior to assuming that form.

I schnee. I would suggest some stuff. For example, look at Rex's profile. Also his resistance to Bio manip should be a base one given he awoken Blades (Malos and Minoth) prior to assuming that form.
True, I can look through that profile and make the change to the Bio Manip resistance, idk what I was thinking when I made that exclusive to his Blade Eater form tbh

Hang on, gotta ask. I'm looking at Rex's profile, but I'm not exactly sure what I should be on the lookout for. I see a number of abilities that he has, but the problem is that unlike Rex, Amalthus isn't really shown fighting outside of his Blade Eater form

Hang on, gotta ask. I'm looking at Rex's profile, but I'm not exactly sure what I should be on the lookout for. I see a number of abilities that he has, but the problem is that unlike Rex, Amalthus isn't really shown fighting outside of his Blade Eater form
Mostly stuff in Master Driver key. Also, be sure to apply Haze's stuff.

Also. Some the links ya have there are repeats. For example, the power null's link is the same as power mimicry
Crap, I thought I copied the new link. My PC just said "no" apparently

Also some of them link to the same video but to different parts of it to showcase the different abilities

Very nice. On another note, should we have a discord server for Xenoblade on the wiki? There is this old one but it isn't really active so a new one would probably be betther.

Very nice. On another note, should we have a discord server for Xenoblade on the wiki? There is this old one but it isn't really active so a new one would probably be betther.
I'd be down for that. Didn't even know there was an old one tbh

And also, can I go ahead and turn the sandbox into an actual profile then?

I'd be down for that. Didn't even know there was an old one tbh

And also, can I go ahead and turn the sandbox into an actual profile then?
I mean, I'd recommending asking a mod for actual approval for adding the profile. Also be sure to edit the verse page to add amalthus there.

Talked with DDM and he gave me the go-ahead, so without further ado...

Here's the official profile for Amalthus. Of course, I also edited the verse page to add Amalthus

If you lads want to make further amendments to that Amalthus profile (hell, I might even have a crack), I'd remind you that I've compiled ever VS power on the site to what could be there.

Aura and Blessed (technically by Klaus and the Aegis's power, if you want to count that) come to mind as missing at a glance. There could also be stuff that's missing too.

Oh, and Social Influencing via his political connections and monopolisation of Core Crystals. I'd also move Empathetic manip to base, because of what happened to Malos (shouldn't this be universal for all drivers, given a re-awakened blade is influenced by their new driver so strongly?)

I can make amendments to the profile. This was my first crack at a Xenoblade profile so I’m not too surprised a number of abilities are missing

Not too sure on the Aura and Blessed thing tho, isn't the whole thing with Klaus just Amalthus being a megalomaniac by claiming he's an agent of Klaus's will?

Last edited:
Eh, Aegis powers are technically 'divine' powers. I don't think it's impossible.

What are the best applications of those powers in a VS context, anyway?

Eh, Aegis powers are technically 'divine' powers. I don't think it's impossible.

Kinda funny thinking of Malos and his powers as 'Blessed', considering the whole purple destruction blasts. Then again, the only difference between his blast and Mythra's is hers is golden so eh.

Kinda funny thinking of Malos and his powers as 'Blessed', considering the whole purple destruction blasts. Then again, the only difference between his blast and Mythra's is hers is golden so eh.
Hilariously enough, Malos' power with context from Xenoblade 3 makes complete sense. Malos is essentially using his Monado (a weapon that controls ether) in a world not made of it unlike Ontos. Malos by using his Monado is essentially causing annihilation events

Hilariously enough, Malos' power with context from Xenoblade 3 makes complete sense. Malos is essentially using his Monado (a weapon that controls ether) in a world not made of it unlike Ontos. Malos by using his Monado is essentially causing annihilation events

Imma be particularly pedantic and correct that to 'Malos's destruction resembles something that became the Annihilation events'. You'd probably interpret that as AEVs being caused by the Trinity Processor in general, but I think the issue I take with that is that if we're running with the theory that the absence of Logos/Pneuma's core crystals from the processor is what drove Alvis to lose his humanity, then why would AEVs be attributed to a force that is no longer there?

Imma be particularly pedantic and correct that to 'Malos's destruction resembles something that became the Annihilation events'. You'd probably interpret that as AEVs being caused by the Trinity Processor in general, but I think the issue I take with that is that if we're running with the theory that the absence of Logos/Pneuma's core crystals from the processor is what drove Alvis to lose his humanity, then why would AEVs be attributed to a force that is no longer there?
What??? That has literally nothing to do with what I said. What I said was that due to us knowing that the XB1 and XB2 universes cancel each other out which is what causes annihilation events then Malos using his Monado (which is a weapon that manipulates the ether of the Xb1 world) would be essentially weaponizing annihilation events as it is a by-product of using a Xb1 based weapon in the Xb2 world and not anything to do with the Trinity Processor or Alvis.

What??? That has literally nothing to do with what I said. What I said was that due to us knowing that the XB1 and XB2 universes cancel each other out which is what causes annihilation events then Malos using his Monado (which is a weapon that manipulates the ether of the Xb1 world) would be essentially weaponizing annihilation events as it is a by-product of using a Xb1 based weapon in the Xb2 world and not anything to do with the Trinity Processor or Alvis.
Damn, when you put it like that, Malos lowkey is weaponizing Annihilation Events

Damn, when you put it like that, Malos lowkey is weaponizing Annihilation Events

FxACgM1WIAAL-g_

Also I did a quick pixel scale of Amalthus in his boss fight, he's 8.83 meters tall, so he'd get Large Size (Type 0) in his Blade Eater Form

Tbh I think the only noteworthy Consuls left are probably X and Y.

I mean I know you fight K as a boss for example, but who gives a crap about K, let's be honest

Back