• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Trunks fight an another cartoon reality warper (3-1-0)

After Trunks defeated Bill, this attracted Discord's interest, so he decided to fight Trunks by himself

Speed is =

fight take place in word of void

Discord has pior knowledge from watching his fight with Bill

That is IDW Discord

Tranks has th Keysword

Xeno Trunks : 3

Discord : 1

SSJG-Trunks
Discord Milk

the only wincons I really see for Discord here is possibly power null and petrification. Trunks on the other hand has a mmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuchhhhhhhhh higher AP, Keysword essentially gives him access to Power Null and Seal plus I believe it also negates regen. Imma vote for Trunks.

I can't really say discord has a chance of winning this fight cause petrification seems unlikely.

Assuming this isn't a stomp I vote Trunks FRA

With equal speed and prior knowledge Discord takes it easy as pie. Also I would argue that his powernull is stronger than 21's powernull, which Trunks scales to.

....Wait he scales to 21's power null. ╠ÂG╠Âo╠Âd╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âd╠Âi╠Âd╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âm╠Âi╠Âs╠Âs╠Â

He is a SSG and "Beings with divinity cannot be affected by Android 21's waves, which can nullify powers".

Lord JJJ said:
I change it to IDW Discord he has sealing, BFR, sleep hax and Immortality type 8
immortality 8 does not work look at what happened with mechi that also has type 8 and the BFR depends on how far it sends it in addition to that it has resistance to temporary bfr I do not know if that helps trunks somewhat although seeing the difference of rank doesn't matter; trunks is multiversal vs discord low multiversal

Watching this video, Trunks actually needs to stab/slice Discord. Now let's be real, he can hit Discord only if their starting distance is like 1 meter. If anything more, Discord is just haxing Trunks with every his ability. With prior knowledge it gets even worse.

Also it is the slowest sealing I've ever seen.

MrKerf said:
Watching this video, Trunks actually needs to stab/slice Discord. Now let's be real, he can hit Discord only if their starting distance is like 1 meter. If anything more, Discord is just haxing Trunks with every his ability. With prior knowledge it gets even worse.
Also it is the slowest sealing I've ever seen.
lol thats the promotional anime

look at the manga

84448031 1034420053602848 2731406871620485120 o
sealed him by just simply driving his sword to the ground.

That is much better. Still, Discord can throw hax much faster than that.

Wait, manga Dragon Ball Heroes?

What even is the context for that? You're gonna need more than a scan of him slamming his sword in the ground to convince me thats all it takes. Context. I need it.

Well after reaching a certain level with goku or veggie you do unlock blue and then there still affected by the waves

84497933 1034419276936259 5370847433892823040 o
It appears that in the manga contact is needed for the seal. Not neccessarily for the seal itself but for the initial trapping. But then again this also could of been used just to restrain Mechikabura in place.

Why did the OP change it to IDW Discord when Trunks was having a Decisive Match against normal DIscord? Feels like a cop-out to cheat Trunks out of a win :/

Back