• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno goku vs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main issue for seiya is the fact that he can’t move. Or rather, he can only move once every few seconds. Seiya does have reactive evolution, and has commonly nulled attacks and hax that worked him before, so I’m thinking he can become immune to it. If goku one shots him with hth, or ki blasts, then seiya would revive, or fight as a soul, and be immune to it in that case

So, time slow doesn’t work. Even normal humans in ss can resist time stop from actual trained cosmo users. and stat reducing is not gonna work on seiya because he’s resisted it as a almost dead 3c from a 2c. Probability should work in gokus favor, although how that clashes with seiya ability make impossible things possible idk. Sealing seiya can’t do anything to. Idk what dd is tbh lel.
Time slows works on people with acasualty. Goku can reduce the stats of 2-A beings to half, plus his other wall Of stat increasing and decreasing hax so I doubt baseline resistance would work. Goku can just neg his probability manipulation, passively with many of his abilities.
Dd is passive stamina hax that sets the opponent stamina to 1 instantly and permanently, any move that attacks the stamina would result in a stun, any movement seiya makes or attack or ability that requires stamina would instantly stun him. Plus goku here is willing to kill so he will try to seal and power null him

The main issue for seiya is the fact that he can’t move. Or rather, he can only move once every few seconds. Seiya does have reactive evolution, and has commonly nulled attacks and hax that worked him before, so I’m thinking he can become immune to it. If goku one shots him with hth, or ki blasts, then seiya would revive, or fight as a soul, and be immune to it in that case
The keysword power null is above baseline, plus goku can summon someone to use his own power null

Goku's first move with keysword is to seal so if saiya's passives destroy the keysword he will know of it Goku also has dura neg

Keysword nulled all of mechikabura abilities and sealed him, which includes some passive stuff I think?

dura neg is irrelevant for goku here, he one shots through ap either way. It’s just that seiya can revive

So yeah, if goku leads with sealing, then that’s that. If he doesn’t, and kills seiya, reactive evolution kicks in. And I think he revived with better stats, but goku has way better stats, so that’s irrelevan. Except for the speed.

Definitely agree.
So should we like put sieya wincon and goku wincons for now so everyone can be clear

Ok so seiya wins if he can get a hit off. And if the crt gets accepted, if goku hths. goku wins via seal. Is that right?

I think seiya can realistically overcome it via reactive evo no?
It's instantaneous or it takes time if it takes time then no if it's instantaneous then saiya still will have to deal with goku's probability manipulation and probability manipulation negation

I think seiya can realistically overcome it via reactive evo no?
Nope, he gets drained, effecting his overall stat, tries to use any attack or move, gets stunned. In that period, goku will try to seal or null. Which seiya has no answers to or just summon demigra

It's instantaneous or it takes time if it takes time then no if it's instantaneous then saiya still will have to deal with goku's probability manipulation and probability manipulation negation
Instantaneous, immediately his stamina gets set to 1 passively

Basically, if he sees or experienced something once, he becomes resistant, or immune to it..

Well, , he maybe can adapt to it, but I have a question, what are the things that Seiya has shown to adapt? because we cannot just say that Seiya can adapt to DD if he didnt adapted to similar things

Well, , he maybe can adapt to it, but I have a question, what are the things that Seiya has shown to adapt? because we cannot just say that Seiya can adapt to DD if he didnt adapted to similar things
Hmmm. He’s adapted to energy,physical attacks, others in his level have adapted to hax like BFr. I don’t know the whole list, but pretty much any non godly attack, a skilled saint can adapt to it. They can see through attack patterns, etc. U would have to ask a knowledgeable member tho for more.

He Doesn’t need to live if he can revive. As long as he has at some point experienced/seen it, then it will work. Even while dead
He experienced something like this? Strong like this? It's nlf to assume he will adapt to everything within evidence

Hmmm. He’s adapted to energy,physical attacks, others in his level have adapted to hax like BFr. I don’t know the whole list, but pretty much any non godly attack, a skilled saint can adapt to it. They can see through attack patterns, etc. U would have to ask a knowledgeable member tho for more.
He doesn't seem to adapt from a stamina based hax from a 2-A character that works on people with limitless, infinite stamina. Kinda effy on him adaptating to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back