• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno goku vs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there like another atomization ability? I recall seeing a CRT where it states that their armor passively atomizes anything around it.

I don't think he can even land them, goku has multiple passive and active probability manipulation, probability manipulation negation

Wasn't there like another atomization ability? I recall seeing a CRT where it states that their armor passively atomizes anything around it.
Same mechanic. The crt states that saints like seiya have cosmo in their armor, and around the bodies, which is true, and therefore contact with it should atomizes,soul, and heat manip them

Ah, then Goku can't touch him at all. And IIRC, Keysword needs contact in order for it to work.

Then again, it has powernull, so...

I don't think he can even land them, goku has multiple passive and active probability manipulation, probability manipulation negation
It’s not an attack, where if goku were to touch it, then it’s effects would activate. So idk how prob works on that

Goku doesn't need to touch him, his ki blasts ignores durability and attacks the stamina plus DD

It’s not an attack, where if goku were to touch it, then it’s effects would activate. So idk how prob works on that
The aura yes I agree if goku touches it he will get effectd, the others that aren't though based or passive....I don't think so

It doesn't matter if it ignores durability. They are still things. The attacks might ignore durability, but they still need contact with the body. The armor will then atomize the key blasts.

I'd argue that Goku will info analysis and realize that Seiya's armor has atomization, but then again, I heard his info analysis is wrong.

It doesn't matter if it ignores durability. They are still things. The attacks might ignore durability, but they still need contact with the body. The armor will then atomize the key blasts.

I'd argue that Goku will info analysis and realize that Seiya's armor has atomization, but then again, I heard his info analysis is wrong.
seiya has precog too through his 6th sense

Doesn't really matter. Goku gets stomped here since he has to touch Seiya, and due to passive atomization, he'll get obliterated.

DD has worked on beings with limitless stamina and androids, iirc, if that helps.
Well, I know it works on limitless stamina, but can a character be said to have no stamina?

Doesn't really matter. Goku gets stomped here since he has to touch Seiya, and due to passive atomization, he'll get obliterated.

DD has worked on beings with limitless stamina and androids, iirc, if that helps.
Goku has EE resistance doubt it will work. But his passive aura will get power nulled

Getting sealed, power nulled, passive DD, passive probability Manipulation and negations, stat increasing and reducing hax plus time slow.
What does seiya has to counter this.

Getting sealed, power nulled, passive DD, passive probability Manipulation and negations, stat increasing and reducing hax plus time slow.
What does seiya has to counter this.
So, time slow doesn’t work. Even normal humans in ss can resist time stop from actual trained cosmo users. and stat reducing is not gonna work on seiya because he’s resisted it as a almost dead 3c from a 2c. Probability should work in gokus favor, although how that clashes with seiya ability make impossible things possible idk. Sealing seiya can’t do anything to. Idk what dd is tbh lel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back