• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, OP! Not only did you not remove a vote from Goku saying he would one-shot (which wouldn't matter because Type 8), you also ignored my vote! I should be offended right now, jerk! jkjk

That is, if this thing even goes through with a completion...

ShakeResounding said:
@Hst Being one-shot and coming back isn't gonna magically drain Sonic of all his stamina. He explicitly was made very tired, and being knocked out was just after the result of what Shadow posted.

I'd still like this to be closed tbh.
And that's a pure assumption. He's only done it once and there's literally no elaboration or further showings to back your claim other than "Well he was tired".

ShakeResounding said:
Hey, OP! Not only did you not remove a vote from Goku saying he would one-shot (which wouldn't matter because Type 8), you also ignored my vote! I should be offended right now, jerk! jkjk
That is, if this thing even goes through with a completion...
Sorry. I just added your vote

From what I know about both, I gotta say Goku via KO/Incap, he's almost infinitely stronger than him. Highest level of 2-B v. Almost Baseline Low 2-C

He would sense Sonic and know the hedgehog is far too weak for him, He'll just go for a karate chop and call it a day imo. Fatehax/Regen wouldn't prevent that. Goku FRA

Furthermore on "Power Null GG" it's soley based on Nate blasting Naugus back to the zone if silence with no context or elaboration. Problems with this is:

-Power Rings have finite energy unlike a Chaos Emerald they can be used up and having more is blatantly superior to having one. This is consistent for both times Sonic has become Ultra Sonic using Rings he either comes out the form rather quickly or is burned out quickly.

-Naugus was at the time Ugly Naugus, a Super Form reached by absorbing an Obnoxious amount of Power Rings into ones self.

Now the counterargument against this is more than likely this one: "But Rings can grant wishes"

That doesn't change that their still very much limited in power in contrast to their fellow crystalline McGuffins. There's no way that one ring can overpower 2 or more in anyway, so that begs the question, how did Nate Power Null Naugus when Nate had one Ring and Naugus was powered by potentially millions or more? He didn't. It's not Power Null, he simply got pushed back, in other words PIS.

Omegas03 said:
From what I know about both, I gotta say Goku via KO/Incap, he's almost infinitely stronger than him. Highest level of 2-B v. Almost Baseline Low 2-C

He would sense Sonic and know the hedgehog is far too weak for him, He'll just go for a karate chop and call it a day imo. Fatehax/Regen wouldn't prevent that. Goku FRA
Fatehax would prevent literally that.

This vote has no real weight.

Anyway this match is pretty redundant.

No fatehax prevents him from dying. He can lose fights still, as when he got bodied by the Egg Beater, a clear cut loss.

His reason for Goku karate chopping and winning is not accurate.

Sonic can be beaten via incap.

Sonic can still wish Goku to die with the Rings.

Oblivion Lightning said:

He fra'd

Yes which is a loss.

OOC as all hell and a NLF.

Oblivion Lightning said:

Hst master said:
Now the counterargument against this is more than likely this one: "But Rings can grant wishes"

That doesn't change that their still very much limited in power in contrast to their fellow crystalline McGuffins. There's no way that one ring can overpower 2 or more in anyway, so that begs the question, how did Nate Power Null Naugus when Nate had one Ring and Naugus was powered by potentially millions or more? He didn't. It's not Power Null, he simply got pushed back, in other words PIS.

It wouldn't really be an NLF considering Goku doesn't resist that level of RW.

Also Sonic tends to use the Power Rings if they're on his character and he's knowledgeable on them as he was taught all about them by Nate.Anyway,redundant match is a redundant match.

Give Sonic the SOA to mix things up ovo

Oblivion Lightning said:
It wouldn't really be an NLF considering Goku doesn't resist that level of RW.
Also Sonic tends to use the Power Rings if they're on his character and he's knowledgeable on them as he was taught all about them by Nate.Anyway,redundant match is a redundant match.

Give Sonic the SOA to mix things up ovo
Considering no one has ever done this and yet again a rings power is not infnite in the least yes, it is.

And he's actively had to go get one. Not to mention no one in the series history period let alone Sonic has ever just "lol wish he was dead gg" on a ring.

As for the people saying this match is redundant, I don't really think it is:

-Low 2-C Blue Goku who lost to the same Sonic, will sense Sonic's power and intentions, Goku will still feel that Sonic is kinda powerful (stronger than his SSG) and see no bad intentions, so he will just likely go for the sparring/sandbagging with the Hedgehog as he had usually done within the series against other characters. That leaves enough room for Sonic's hax/powers to be used.

-Much different from Xeno Goku, who is a huge deal stronger than both the former Goku and Sonic, plus Xeno would be serious from the start, it's obvious that upon sensing Sonic he will just neck chop him and be done. Leaving no room for PN or BFR.

Honestly Sonic has more ways to beat Goku than Goku can beat him. Goku would have to incap to win which he wouldn't lead with.He can't kill Sonic due to Fatehax or Type 8.Type 8 does not cause him to knock out and that's merely headcanon as Sonic has shown so much physical and trie some strain.If you have a problem with it make a CRT.Fatehax also always ensures Sonic the victory.While incap is still an option Fatehax makes this more difficult as they ensure Sonic's victory the timing of when Sonic wins however is incalculable so Goku can still incap but Fatehax makes that notion of him doing so far less likely.

>Sonic's matter manip bypasses conventional durability which will work against Goku.Sonic has used it several times as well.Which Sonic can use if Goku wants to get close to incap Sonic.Once Sonic realizes how strong Goku is compared to him there's no doubt he would use it to phase through or wither away Goku on a molecular level.

>The power rings can still powernull him.Chaos energy all the time.Super Sonic with Chaos Control could erase the entire Chaos Force despite Chaos Force entities being far more powerful than Super Forms.We openly accept it because Chaos Energy bypasses durabiltiy in most occasions.The null imo is legit as we've seen 7 Chaos Emerald > Chaos Force feats preformed by Super Sonic.Also nothing says the rings output of power is equal to the defensive resistance buffs they provide. I'm not saying he leads with the ring but he's knowledgeable on their power.Not to mention Ugly Nagus is likely running low on rings just how Ultra Sonic and Hyper Tails ran out it would be very unlikely that Ugly Nagus has tons of rings with him at the time.

>Tbh it would either be incon or Sonic as he has more ways of taking down Goku.While Goku can only incap.

"Goku would have to incap to win which he wouldn't lead with."

This is immediately incorrect. Pretty much every Goku leads with incap against enemies they don't wish to kill, especially if they lack evil intentions. Citation and example would be Recoome, Nappa (Attempted), and A whole bunch of fights in the Budokai tournament back in OG Dragon Ball

Honestly Sonic has more ways to beat Goku than Goku can beat him. Goku would have to incap to win which he wouldn't lead with.He can't kill Sonic due to Fatehax or Type 8.Type 8 does not cause him to knock out and that's merely headcanon as Sonic has shown so much physical and trie some strain.If you have a problem with it make a CRT.Fatehax also always ensures Sonic the victory.While incap is still an option Fatehax makes this more difficult as they ensure Sonic's victory the timing of when Sonic wins however is incalculable so Goku can still incap but Fatehax makes that notion of him doing so far less likely.

>Goku would need to incap him which he doesn't lead with

Nappa, The Ginyu Force, Legic, himself, Black, etc. He didn't kill any of them but incapacitated them.

Type 8 does not cause him to knock out and that's merely headcanon as Sonic has shown so much physical and trie some strain.If you have a problem with it make a CRT.

I don't need to. And again that's trying to say him being tired > Taking a punch from a 2-B. it doesn't fly.

While incap is still an option Fatehax makes this more difficult as they ensure Sonic's victory the timing of when Sonic wins however is incalculable so Goku can still incap but Fatehax makes that notion of him doing so far less likely.

Egg Beater says hi. He blatantly lossed and there was no miracle win. He simply didn't die from the enounter.

Sonic's matter manip bypasses conventional durability which will work against Goku.Sonic has used it several times as well.Which Sonic can use if Goku wants to get close to incap Sonic.Once Sonic realizes how strong Goku is compared to him there's no doubt he would use it to phase through or wither away Goku on a molecular level.

Dude, he's never ever used this offensively in character. He's used this to vibrate a switch when he was shrunk and accelerate some rope.

The power rings can still powernull him.

Prove it because the Nate example is bunk.

Chaos energy all the time.Super Sonic with Chaos Control could erase the entire Chaos Force despite Chaos Force entities being far more powerful than Super Forms.We openly accept it because Chaos Energy bypasses durabiltiy in most occasions.

>Super Sonic

That's your 1st mistake. You're attempting to backscale something he can do in his Super Form to something with an Infinitely less powerful power source.

The null imo is legit as we've seen 7 Chaos Emerald > Chaos Force feats preformed by Super Sonic.Also nothing says the rings output of power is equal to the defensive resistance buffs they provide. I'm not saying he leads with the ring but he's knowledgeable on their power.Not to mention Ugly Nagus is likely running low on rings just how Ultra Sonic and Hyper Tails ran out it would be very unlikely that Ugly Nagus has tons of rings with him at the time.

If you have to say iyo that's already a problem because makes it clear it's questionable. And saying that "well he's knowledgeable" doesn't make it valid either. It's not about whether he's knowledgeable it's about whether Rings are capable of it or not.

>Ugly Naugus could've been low on rings

They literally gain the form by absorbing a cave full of rings. And this doesn't throw any proof towards Power Null either.

And in case I didn't vote Goku. Your argument relies on assumptions of what the rings can do with no other backing but "Sonic's Knowledgeable" and putting really OOC situations for him.

Rhapsody789 said:
Wait. I will prove that any character with more chaotic energy than Sonic has Fate Hax, even a chaotic emerald. I've already sent texts and scans to Maverick, and he will post a blog/thread for that
I talked to Maverick and he says he got nothing from you.

Also Sonic is exposed to more Chaos Energy than anyone due to being the embodiment of chaos and Eggman flat out says that he's been exposed to more Chaos Energy than anyone.

Knuckles for example died in the Afterlife issue and he is quite in tune with Chaos energy due to being exposed to a Chaos Emerald at birth which disproves that someone as powerful as him with Chaos Energy wouldn't have Fatehax.

Only Sonic has been stated in canon to have fatehax.

1.That was an alternate version of Sonic who died at the hands of Dark Enerjak and not Prime Zone Super Sonic whom has Fatehax.Aslo Prime Zone Super Sonic fought and matched Enerjak.

2.Knuckles absolutely died in a conventional way.When Echidna's die they transcend to the Chaos Force.If Knuckles has that degree of Fatehax he wouldn't have died.Echidna's like one of Knuckles's ancestors died of illness and transcended to the Chaos Force.Also Sonic's been cited to be exposed to more Chaos Energy than anyone due to being the embodiment of chaos which really debunks the idea of Fatehax being scaled to other beings with chaos energy.

ƒÖä The FateHax is a short hand term this site uses. What it really means, Sonic will never die, no matter the circumstance. Sonic just happens to come out on top because he's determined to finish a fight but Fate prevents him from dying as a result.

Knuckles died. Even if it resulted to him evolve into a higher plane of existence, he still died. Knuckles doesn't have the FateHax.

Sonic's FateHax comes from the 1 Billionth Ring he collected. It's explained several times through the course of the Archie comics.

It has nothing to do whatsoever with Chaos Energy or Emeralds.

The 1 Billionth Ring is the most literal representation of Plot Armor in a semi-serious series that I can think of.

His Fatehax allows him to win in any scenario as Mammoth Mogul has explained.

Thus dying would cause him to well....lose.

However Fatehax doesn't protect Sonic from short term lose or incap.

Filho Da Puta557 said:
One Chaos Emerald > Billionth Ring
It's just pure semantics, since everything works on the basis of Chaos Energy.
...Except it's repeatedly stated by the comic itself that the thing that keeps bringing Sonic back to life is his One Billionth Ring aura, nothing to do with Chaos Emeralds, and no other characters are noted to have this ability by the source material.

Sorry about your headcanon, though.

Okay, this has been going on for a while now.

Stop quoting and responding to the socks. The users are still creating new accounts because of you and the constant feedback you give to them. If they have been banned but come back it's because of people who's quoting them and asking for a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back