• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku Runs A Gauntlet To Try And Become A Great 2-B

Let's see...

Round 1
I'll start with the rules. Since all hax is restricted to 4-D, this means the following abilities are altered:

1. Regenerationn. Goku's True-Godly will go, as that implies surviving from something beyond the confines of dimensionality, we can't have that, instead, he'll have it reduced to High-Godly, based on an alternate version of Zamasu. Orphelia's fine, though her concepts (and therefore her fate hax) are shaved all the way to to a 'mere' 4-D reality. The same goes for its negation, Goku's is now High-Godly.
  2. Conceptual. Goku's and Orhpelia's concepts are rendered as encompassing a 4-D reality instead of something pertaining to the backround beyond it, which is typically reserved for 1-A and beyond. As stated above, the hax involving affecting concepts that govern all of reality are shaved off to a 4-D reality, so it won't be unreachable for those who have shown ability to alter concepts (meaning, Goku's ability to harm the concept of death means he can pretty much bypass Orhpelia's fate protection by directly attacking fate itself). Orhpelia's High Multiverse level+ durability is bye-bye btw.
  3. Higher-Dimensional/Beyond-Dimensional Existence. Goku is now 4-D. Orphelia stays at 3-D. Not much of a difference, but now Goku is on the same level as Orhpelia's concepts and haxes, as they govern all reality, and said reality is 4-D.
Now onto the fight... well, what can I say? I can go in-depth and list how every of their abilities affect each other, but there's no need. Goku is... uhm, untouchable combat-wise now. Fate no longer has a grip on him, the fight won't tip over Orhpelia's favor. Miasma's corruptive properties won't work on someone the god of evil can't corrupt. Her sword is the most effective method of attacking at her disposal that I can see on her page, but when it comes to CQC, Goku is gonna dance around her.

Stat-wise, I'll assume they're even when it comes to attack potency, with Goku (to no surprise here) having the edge over freedom of movement and skill versatility due to spammable dimensional travel (which for this match-up, caps at 4-D).

I can go on about this, but let's be honest, Goku stomps with little difficulty.

Round 2

Honestly, Arceus seems like the biggest threat for Goku out of anyone here with the given rules, it should've been put at last. Anyway, all hax Arceus hax are already 4-D and we already went over Goku's so no changes here. Though I want to clarify that one application of a certain ability doesn't mean that they can do all possible applications you can think off, so Arceus's hax will be assumed to be only the specific types of abilities it nullifies for the other pokémon, and if said abilities do or do not coincide with what Goku can do, and if it can or cannot affect him due to being on a similar level of power, I'll take it into account.

AP-wise, this might be surprising to you, but XV Goku's actually bigger than Arceus's due to the "timeline per action" and "timeline per possibility" being a much, much bigger number than countless universes with multiple timelines. A single timeline is qualitatively superior to even infinite spatial universes. In fact, I think the terms linked on Goku's page talked about it, let me see... yeah, there it says it, it's not exactly how it goes, but I'd rather use the terms used for the pages.

"Magniverse is the Grandfather of Multiverses. Within a Magniverse are uncountable possibilities of Multiverses each existing at once, with each Multiverse creating trillions of alternate realities in any single instant. The best example of a Magniverse's sheer number is when an "Infant" Magniverse was measured at a record low amount of timelines (7 Trillion) and in a literal instant, that number rose to several Decillions from the viewpoint of 9th Dimensional Humans."

Oh... wait a minute...

"At least Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ (Is the only one capable of making Beerus take a "mortal" seriously. Should be far superior to Demigra with Toki-Toki's Egg, who could destroy an amount of "Magniverses" unfathomable to any mortal or godly description)."

Yeah, no contest. Goku one-shots Arceus lol, moving on.

Alright, I know that AP doesn't always mean insta-win, I'm the loli so I know about it uwu

Arceus's hax is unimpressive when compared to Goku's. Arceus dominates Dialgia, Palkia and everyone else due to its dominance over the concepts they embody and the sheer power difference he possesses, and Goku can too toy with concepts, in fact, Arceus is lucky to have Goku's hax restricted to 4-D, as he's on a league far bigger than Arceus when it comes to conceptual manipulation listed on their pages.

So now Goku and Arceus are on the same level when it comes to conceptual shenanigans, but look at what we have here:

Fl096 (1)
It nullifies the opponent's attacks, except damage, in other words, weird haxy attacks gets negged, but a punch to the face doesn't, and Goku only needs to gently tap Arceus and it'll explode due to the massive AP he has. You could argue that that's a FIGHTING Type move and therefore an "Elemental" attack, but... Goku resists power null either way.

Goku one-shots Arceus with little difficulty. Next.

Yeah, I was well aware of Xenoverse and Heroes' AP stuff. In fact, IIRC, they're the strongest 2-B verse on VSBW currently, just in terms of AP of course.

Anyway, 2nd round point for Goku.

Round 3

Ahhh... This one is fairly easy, Goku's a saya-jin, it'll be hard to find someone more appropiate to fight corn man. Saiya-jin live for battle, they eat and breathe battle. The hax of Khorne in this form is 4-D as well, so no 1-A anti-hax like we saw on other matches (seeing this is 2-B Khorne it would be obvious, but just leaving it here so no confusion arrices).

Now... nearly all of Goku's techniques, except a couple, like summoning Super Shenron and sealing, are considered "fair game." They're techniques to fight competitively, martial arts, using one's own strength of will and spirit. So, Khorne can't really null them.

The hardest part is determining who comes on top out of this.... sorry edgy corn man, but Goku has more power in his pinkie that every Chaos God fused into a single entity and multiplied a countless times... but can Goku actually hit Khorne, and more importantly, can he actually kill him? Oh, folks, the answer is... HAKAI.

Round 4

Alright. Here's the thing... the hedgehogs are much, much faster and much, much stronger than a 2-B Goku. Good thing speed is equalized.

When it comes to hax and techniques, they do not have the necessary methods to really kill him and sealing won't be effective on him thanks to his dimensional travel.

I already covered the other abilities Goku has that allows him to contend with conceptual, fate and reality hax, as well as other abilities such as power null... and even if he wasn't able to resist it due to the power difference, it won't null every single power he has, as I explained above about ability applications, so the things that keep him alive will stay.

The many resistances Sonic and Shadow possesses are from the Chaos Emeralds, however, Sonic has an extra thing referred to as "Plot Armor" which is fate manipulation + reality warping + conceptual manipulation.

Luckily for Goku, those are abilities we've seen he either resists or counters. Eggman explained there is a quantum property to the aura Sonic possesses as well, but I am not sure what degree of quantum manipulation Goku has, so I'm not counting that, sorry.

Now, due to massive AP ~ Durability difference Goku's only hope to not have this fight end as inconclusive are his haxes. I don't know much about Archie (well, I do not know much about Sonic in general) so here's what haxes could give him a win:

1. Miracle CI: With Sonic's "Plot Armor" being deactivated, or at the very least, weakened by Goku (Chaos of this magnitude would likely rebuild the One Billionth Power Ring Aura, but I'm not sure about it... Goku does resist fate and plot shenanigans, so even with that, it would be weakened by him), he would be susceptible to Goku's techniques to a certain degree. Shadow does not possess the Aura, even though he has the same power source, so he'll be susceptible to it by default.
  2. Hakai: Continuing from above, with the hedgehog's resistances weakened, Hakai has more chances to work this time. Should it work, Goku would have the advantage in battle. This would allow Goku to bypass the power difference and stack the properties of Miracle CI to erase the hedgehogs... maybe.
  3. Divine Mafuuba: If all else fails, Goku can seal them... I remember we had a talk about how this sealing is able to trap even those who have high resistance to sealing, so the hedgehogs aren't escaping from this.
I'd say Goku wins, but only due to the way these two's power works have a glaring weakness that Goku just so happens to be able to exploit, much like the match with Orphelia. So, it won't be an one-shot or stomp like the previous, this is the most "normal" match up out of these, harder than Arceus after I really got into what powers the Super Forms.

Probably after Alex. You guys have fun bullying him, cause 7 victories and no losses after this is over is absolutely criminal (Until you see his VSBW profile, where his win-loss record is something to envy, unless you're Xeno Goku)

It was an AP stomp. HOSTLESS is WAY higher into 1-A than Goku, and practically any transcendence involving that tier turns things into a stomp.

Are you interested in voting here, btw?

Ok. I'll add the 1st Round result to Orphelia's profile, while you add everything to Goku's profile. Just leave Sonic and Shadow's Round to me.

Sounds good?

Alexcar3000 said:
== Round 3 ==
Ahhh... This one is fairly easy, Goku's a saya-jin, it'll be hard to find someone more appropiate to fight corn man. Saiya-jin live for battle, they eat and breathe battle. The hax of Khorne in this form is 4-D as well, so no 1-A anti-hax like we saw on other matches (seeing this is 2-B Khorne it would be obvious, but just leaving it here so no confusion arrices).

Now... nearly all of Goku's techniques, except a couple, like summoning Super Shenron and sealing, are considered "fair game." They're techniques to fight competitively, martial arts, using one's own strength of will and spirit. So, Khorne can't really null them.

The hardest part is determining who comes on top out of this.... sorry edgy corn man, but Goku has more power in his pinkie that every Chaos God fused into a single entity and multiplied 'a countless' times... but can Goku actually hit Khorne, and more importantly, can he actually kill him? Oh, folks, the answer is... HAKAI.
How, can you please tell me?

Back