• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku (Dragon Ball Heroes) Vs. Lucario (Pokémon 7)

Just want to fix something:

Goku can CREATE his own dimensions and trap his opponenets in there. There isn't a dimension that exits on his own.

Yeah. A common example is Reinhard's Type 8, which no one fighting his 4-C and 6-A key can bypass.

No one under 1-A can bypass it, and few 1-A characters can bypass it. So yeah, that one is a given.

But Mario and Cell Saga Goku once had a battle when Mario had a High 4-C key, and they restricted Mario's Time Manipulation to make the battle more fair.

Alright.

I'll give it to Goku via Sealing (Can seal away all his powers and Lucario himself), superior AP by a mile, and that he can time travel back in time to change events

I should note that Xeno Goku isn't like DBS Goku. He met his DBS self and implied he is far different than he was then. So he isn't going to take risks and will use whatever is needed to take out his opponent

Goku is superior to Demigra who was collapsing "Countless timelines" in base. He then has his transformations and Kaioken times 100. I really doubt Darkrai is above that

Every version of the pokémon games are part of the multiverse. Just from games copies from Pokémon Emerald alone we have over 30 million, not counting the different things you can do in that game.

@Lep

Not much in base, higher in 1 and so on so forth.

If he is using 3/4 then almost always. 1/2 less.

But he transformations to each form depending on how strong they are and he has a good judgement of people he fights so yeah.

If you don't want to go with that then...... . OP, what form is Goku using?

When fighting and trying to defeat his opponents, did Goku used his hax? Because you can try and defeat someone as fast as possible by simply punching with all your might.

He is more incline to as a SSJ4 yes. Also, we are using the fact that the games are a part of DBH, which is why he has Sealing. Which he used asap on Omega, which is my main reason for him winning.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
which would you prefer, a meh but possibly more powerful stat or a solidified and still powerful but not as high stat? i prefer the latter
It doesn't matter. That's like pitting up Simon the Digger against a baseline High 1-C and saying that Simon is weaker because he might be just 2-B. It doesn't work like that. Lucario scales to Darkrai, who is waaaay above the power that Goku is as a 2-B.

But it's the same for Heroes? Countless timelines + dimensional doors that open up to other dimensions. Each dimension having the same amount of timelines.

Anway, still with Goku via sealing more than anything

Zenkaibattery1 said:
I should note that Xeno Goku isn't like DBS Goku. He met his DBS self and implied he is far different than he was then. So he isn't going to take risks and will use whatever is needed to take out his opponent
Wait so Xeno Goku has god ki? didn't knew that

But he use SSJ4 most of the time no? SSJ4 > SSB lol

Anyway, I thought this is Goku form alternative timeline but it seems Goku cam from alternative future for that matter...

No no. It is unknown why he doesn't use God yet.

There are multiple things in heroes that puts God above 4. Such as TB bardock competing with demon gods who are scared of Beerus

Zenkaibattery1 said:
But it's the same for Heroes? Countless timelines + dimensional doors that open up to other dimensions. Each dimension having the same amount of timelines.

Anway, still with Goku via sealing more than anything
So can you prove that each dimensional door has countless timelines and that the feats that affected all the timelines affected them all in the other dimensions? And even then, it still really doesn't equate to the potency that Darkrai scales to.

Back