• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno goku Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the main reason why the DBH verse is accepted as 2-B its because of him having time lines that are infinitely branching in every verse (12 or 18x ad-infinitum) which is also the reason why DBH characters are accepted to be the most powerful 2-B characters in terme of AP and i see there is something wrong with it :

-the DBH verse time liens has been stated to be POSSIBLY infinitely expending not that they are REALLY expending also it has never been stated that Time lines are infinitely branching anyway , It's stated That the future CAN change in infinite Ways, which is a Pure Future possibility and it's not really happening.

-so if the "Possibility branching Time lines" was the Only reason that support the DBH begin 2-B than I see that there is 2 options:

Option 1 :

- completely downgrading Xeno goku and every DBH character to 2-C

Option 2:

-xeno goku and the Other DBH characters would keep theire 2-B rating but with adding "possibly" like :

Attack potency : 2-C, possibly 2-B.

Agree with the First Option :

Agree with the second option :

Desagree with the 2 Options : Shubham Sonsurkar

(I didn't want to make the thread on that day because it would be way Oblivious 😉)

Cant actually tell whether this is serious or not. But if it is serious, DBH is treated as 2-B because it's stated there are a myriad amount of timelines.

No it's not I'm serious there is actually no proof or evidence about the DBH begin 2-B and they should be downgraded to 2-C so yeah I'm serious you can even see that I'm serious by Seeing my face 😇

There is every timelines for every possibility with each having their separate present, past and future.

If I am correct, it comes from the "history can end up taking an infinite number of paths" quote.

Which implies that infinite possibilities can be created. Finite but expanding endlessly is 2-B since it will never truly reach infinity else the DBH would have been 2-A

^ it's an april fool thing bro

But I agree with this anyway like

Dragon ball fans are so PrIvElgEd. The feats and statements are CLEARLY hyperbolic, taken out of context and flowery language. Demigra was bluffing since NOTHING happened. Xeno Goku cant even destroy a timeline since we NEVER saw him do it

Furthermore the timelines are possibilities so they clearly dont exist.

Honestly we as db fans are so privileged. Heroes is 3-A at best, and that is wanking them. I got my arguments from the best debater ever so I am right ƒÿî

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
There is every timelines for every possibility with each having their separate present, past and future.

If I am correct, it comes from the "history can end up taking an infinite number of paths" quote.

Which implies that infinite possibilities can be created. Finite but expanding endlessly is 2-B since it will never truly reach infinity else the DBH would have been 2-A
Yes which is a future possibilty not like its really happening , which means that the DBH verse isn't truly 2-B, it's actually 2-C its the reason why I've made the second option :

Option 2: -xeno goku and the Other DBH characters would keep theire 2-B rating but with adding "possibly" like :

DBZtards will never learn huh? You guys get all the "Privileges" on the wiki, yet you still want more.

First of all, you guys strong armed the wiki into accepting your BS scaling, and made DBS characters Low 2-C even thought Beerus only ever destroyed Planets. As if shaking a void means anything. Voids are empty, meaning they shook nothing! So the "feat" is null and void, pun intended.

The highest DC feats for Goku are Wall level/Bulding level. Nobody destroyed a Universe except Zeno. They're 5-B/4-C with WANK.

Of course this applies to DBZ too. You guys somehow got Cell's BS statement accepted and got 4-B DB, eventhough the strongest feat is High 5-A lol.

Speed is also highly wanked with the unfounded and unproven multipliers, so the verse should be Relativistic at MOST! DBZ has no FTL feats whatsoever.

Now with all these privileges and wanked stats, and you still want more nonsense like MFTL+ DBZ, 2-A DBH, 2-C DBS, SSJ BS multipliers, and of course the unfounded Resistance via AP. You can't have the cake and eat it too! This nonsense is against wiki standards, so just give it up already you silly wankers, and be grateful you got as far as you did. Jeez, sorry for the rant but I'm getting sick of this wank arguments.

Badrimoine2019 said:
Shubham Sonsurkar said:

Yes which is a future possibilty not like its really happening , which means that the DBH verse isn't truly 2-B, it's actually 2-C its the reason why I've made the second option :
Option 2: -xeno goku and the Other DBH characters would keep theire 2-B rating but with adding "possibly" like :

Just like I said expanding infinitly but bot infinite.

I choose Option 3:-

No changes are made and this thread should Closed ƒæî

Do y'all actually believe DB Tier 4 and up ratings? Cell's Solar System, Goku' Universal, Zamasu's Universal+ and DBH Multiversal are entirely taken out of context. these did jack s***.

DBH and DBS are 5-A at best and I am being EXTREMELY generous since I am upscaling 1st Form Frieza totally Baseline 5-B feat, he just destroyed a planet. Where are all of you getting Multiversal from?

Since the OP contacted me in the wall, this is serious.

I don't know the details behind 2-B DBH, but it has been revised multiple times by staff members already (even when people tried to get 2-A) and the conclusion was always to stay at 2-B.

The OP looks unconvincing and it doesn't quote anything to prove its point, so I disagree.

Obviously I disagree. Besides a 2-A thread is going to happen soon, but 2-B is unquestionably proven in DBH and DBXV.

Wait is this serious? I didn't comment because I thought it was a joke lol.

Anyways there is a lot more to it, and I'm currently incredibly busy IRL to enter into a full blown discussion so I will simply link you my blog regarding the cosmology of Dragon Ball

And like Calaca said it has been discussed multiple times and it was determined that 2-B was correct.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Wait is this serious? I didn't comment because I thought it was a joke lol.

Anyways there is a lot more to it, and I'm currently incredibly busy IRL to enter into a full blown discussion so I will simply link you my blog regarding the cosmology of Dragon Ball

And like Calaca said it has been discussed multiple times and it was determined that 2-B was correct.
The thing is that it has been determined as 2-B because of what? Because of THE POSSIBILITY Branching Time lines. Which is only a future possibility and it's not Really happening this is clearly 2-C not 2-B

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Obviously I disagree. Besides a 2-A thread is going to happen soon, but 2-B is unquestionably proven in DBH and DBXV.
2-A lamo??? DBH VERSE begin 2-B is already wrong, it should be 2-C the only thing that make the DBH verse 2-B is a statement about "the future CAN change in infinite Ways" look at the satement he saied "CAN" which is a future possibility which means that DBH verse isn't truly expanding at all

Doorinmyhouse said:
Demigra flat out states there is a myriad of timelines, meaning there is minimum 120.000 timelines.
Does myriad = 120,000? I'm seeing stuff about 10,000 when I google the word "myriad." Yes, that would still qualify for 2-B, but still.

@Door ummm okey I agree I think the DBH verse should stay at 2-B than , but the thing is I don't agree about the DBH verse having infinitely branching Time lines in every universe and I think you did also agree with this in the Ben 10 2-A thread anyway

Okay, that explains the 120,000 then. In that case, I see no reason for Xeno Goku and other Heroes characters to be downgraded from 2-B. 2-B covers any finite number of universes from 1,001 and up, and this fits that bill.

Big CRTs should preferably not be done during this transitional period. I'm closing this thread until the forum move.

I told you all that the transitional period would start around April 14, not yet, and that you should tell our members to stop talking, not close down their threads, as they will remain closed in the new forum. Please inform the rest of the staff about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back