• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku AP

I think Demigra at that point was baseline / casualy baseline or something like so Goku is a bit above that in base and then 50x time baseline in SSJ just from the Demigra fight, then you have the long as hell scailing chain starting.

Wasn't this Makyouka Demigra? Who's significantly stronger than TokiToki Absorbed Demigra who was going to destroy all of History to remake it in his own image?

Sounds far higher than baseline

Akreious said:
Wasn't this Makyouka Demigra? Who's significantly stronger than TokiToki Absorbed Demigra who was going to destroy all of History to remake it in his own image?
Sounds far higher than baseline
I though we were talking about the baseline Demigra, not Makyouka Demigra.

I think the note on the profile already explained this Goku's feat. So, I don't really see not to change the AP description.

• Note: It should be noted that Xeno Goku only ever uses Super Saiya to defeat Demigra Makyouka when the player itself is having trouble against the boss, and as such, should be classified as game mechanics

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Shouldn't his AP as a Super Sayian should be his base now as he defeated Demigra in Base?
Pretty sure it's already the case, it has been changed for a while.

It will still be 2-B, just 50 times higher than previously (since we had assumed he needed Super Saiyan to defeat Demigra Makyouka) or something around that.

It really doesn't change much aside from that.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
It will still be 2-B, just 50 times higher than previously (since we had assumed he needed Super Saiyan to defeat Demigra Makyouka) or something around that.
It really doesn't change much aside from that.
Yeah, the tier doesn't change but the actual numbers are probably more complicated to find out.

Omegas03 said:
Idk if it matters anyway.
AP wise Base Xeno Goku is stronger than every other 2-B in the site barring his own verse, or I am forgetting something? lol
Dunno, all i heard is that Mechikabura was straight up the strongest 2-B AP wise on the site until we made a DBH GP profile.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Can anyone tell what's Goku's range while using Instant Transmissio
He can IT to the crack of time, which is outside of the multivers so i can't think of any place he can't IT to except Beat's world and he might have IT'd there anyway.

So multiversal + or something like that.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Should we make Xeno Super Shenron profile?
He isn't used for really anything outside of Shenron mode and 'class upping' your characters, at least that's how it in World Mission.

Last question

What does Xeno Goku's nuking works exactly?

Like just say Goku is going to nuke a multiverse

Would it kill him?

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Last question
What does Xeno Goku's nuking works exactly?

Like just say Goku is going to nuke a multiverse

Would it kill him?
Given he was fine in the area that Mechikabura nuked, no, it probably wouldn't, especialy since the concern is always about history, not Goku himself.

Back