• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xemnas, Sora, and Riku vs Digimon Saversverse(Data Squad)

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Can they beat them all?

No burst modes.

No Yggdrasil.

No All Delete.

Digimon World Data Squad Demon Lords allowed.

Only Lucemon and Xemnas are bloodlusted.

Shine greymon,Gallantmon,Mirage Gaogamon,Craniamon,If we go by games Lucemon as well. Yggdrasil. If I perhaps need to add more KH characters let me know. Dynasmon and Lordknightmon as well.

Then Sora, Riku and Xemnas take this due to their speed and durability bypassing hax. Not to mention they should really all be 5-A, but were changed based on our energy scale, and will be changed back by December.

And Sora, Riku and Xemnas are FTL+ and pretty far into it. And again, they have a lot of durability-bypassing hax.

The Everlasting said:
And Sora, Riku and Xemnas are FTL+ and pretty far into it. And again, they have a lot of durability-bypassing hax.
OH WAIT forget yggdrasil i forgot he's 2-C.

@Quincy King

Except their superior speed would allow Sora, Riku and Xemnas to use their hax first.

The Everlasting said:
@Quincy King
Except their superior speed would allow Sora, Riku and Xemnas to use their hax first.
yes but the are fighting all the royal knights and tamer digimon meaning they have to worry about all of them who have equal DC. Plus Lucemon is also FTL+

Is there an exact speed value to their FTL+-ness? And technically, Sora, Riku and Xemnas should all be 5-A and will be changed in December.

The fight would realistically go like this:

Stop

Warp

And that would be it.

"Lucemon's true form (Lucemon Larva) exists within the Gehenna, and Satan Mode is no more than Lucemon's shadow. Therefore, no matter how many times Satan Mode is attacked, those attacks will not reach the true form, Lucemon Larva.".

The Everlasting said:
Is there an exact speed value to their FTL+-ness? And technically, Sora, Riku and Xemnas should all be 5-A and will be changed in December.
The fight would realistically go like this:

Stop

Warp

And that would be it.
well when they are changed to 5-A i'll accept it but i'm going by what their profiles say as of now.

The orb that Lucemon Satan Mode carries, known as Gehenna, is able to nullify most attacks (it took a complete Susanoomon to break into it). It protects Lucemon Larva which acts as the brain to Lucemon Satan Mode which possesses no sentient mind of it's own. If Lucemon Larva is removed from the orb Satan Mode will be reduced to attacking randomly.

BFR = Battle Field Removal. Sora's Warp ability allows him to displace his opponents from the battle.

so how exactly would he lose if he is still in the ball? They'll have to destroy the ball to damage him while fighting the others like gallantmon and omnimon. this is no easy fight.

It's really a lot easier than you're making it out to be. All they need to do is cast Stop and BFR them. They have loads of other hax, but that's the quickest way to end the fight.

The Everlasting said:
It's really a lot easier than you're making it out to be. All they need to do is cast Stop and BFR them. They have loads of other hax, but that's the quickest way to end the fight.
yes but think of them in character. do you think they really would automatically just do that? Luckily i didn't count Burst Mode ShineGreymon or Yggdrasil. Or All Delete.

Their style of combat is entirely dependant on player choice, so we can't accurately judge what they would do in character, plus that wasn't specified in the OP.

The Everlasting said:
Their style of combat is entirely dependant on player choice, so we can't accurately judge what they would do in character, plus that wasn't specified in the OP.
in the opening i added since xemnas and others are only 5-B. it would be spite to put them against a 4-C shinegreymon, a 3-A Omnimon, and a 2-C Yggdrasil. so i excluded them.

The Everlasting said:
I meant you didn't say if they were in character or bloodlusted.
oh, didn't think about that. well knowing sora and riku they wouldn't be. but xemnas and lucemon are. everyone else is just having a friendly brawl.

The Everlasting said:
Yeah, I was reminded that they existed and didn't think they needed to be there.
it really didn't. I think mismatch threads should be deleted period. But they are added anyway. anyways i changed the OP. and you gave me the idea for a battle that will make people think real hard on the winner.

They really should be deleted.

Do Lucemon and the others have souls? Because that's all Xemnas needs to win.

The Everlasting said:
They really should be deleted.
Do Lucemon and the others have souls? Because that's all Xemnas needs to win.
hard to tell. digimon are data.

Well, Xemnas can steal hearts (Which are pretty much synonymous with souls in Kingdom Hearts), but Xemnas does have a lot of other hax he can use, like the manipulation of Nothingness.

The Everlasting said:
Well, Xemnas can steal hearts (Which are pretty much synonymous with souls in Kingdom Hearts), but Xemnas does have a lot of other hax he can use, like the manipulation of Nothingness.
isn't that darkness and light?

The closest answer I have at the moment is it's the lack of Darkness and Light, as places like The World That Never Was exist in the Realm Between, a place exactly in the middle of the Realm of Light and the Realm of Darkness.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
well all i can say to that is that lucemon controls both light and darkness.
and if he hits with dead or alive then i feel sorry for them.

Back