• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's not getting revised, whoever edited the Vanitas profile (I think it was Milly) didn't remove it though. That's something that should've already happened.

on which the time hax that resisted xehanort is based and its spatial resistance does not appear because if the first thing is not the big deal, mundus puts it in a loop.

Okay, I need to know two things

Can this guy hurt non existants ?

and

Can he resist all of Mundus passives ? (Time Stop, Disease, Type 3 Madness, Space, Type 3 Corruption, Soul and Mind Hax)

From what I read in other debates, having resistance to mind manipulation allows you to resist type 2 madness but not type 3.

Then Xenahort goes insane and gets sick down to his soul, gets time stopped, torn to shreds via spatial manip, and after all of that at once, BFR'd

it is worth mentioning that mundus has a soul and mind hax different from the one he resists destroy = \ = transform and if I say that they are the same, mundus affects people with resistance to soul and mind hax + info analysis and how good is the time hax that resisted if it is not very good, mundus steps on it

We already went over the Disease Manip being irrelevant since Xehanort can exist/fight as a heart, which is the concept of someone. Nor does he need a mind to exist (he was this [https://www.khwiki.com/Heartless thing as Ansem, which lack a soul, mind, and body), and no mind = you don't have something to comprehend said form in the first place. His Time Manipulation "under certain circumstances" is outright wrong and wasn't changed under his revision. He's unaffected by Time Stop with the Keyblade, and Nomura stated he resisted Mickey's Time Manipulation by having far superior Time Manipulation, and Mickey's Time Manipulation worked on the organization members, who have resistance to Time Manipulation on their profiles.

Also, how does the Spatial Manipulation work? Because Xehanort already has dumb potent Spatial Manipulation of his own through Xigbar.

And Madness doesn't mean his mind is destroyed. It just means it isn't functioning properly and can't be used. Since Xenahort needs to think to do things, he would be incapped by Madness Manip

Disease does nothing to Xehenort and I don't believe Time manipulation would do anything either. He would still be affected by mind stuff since having one but not needing it wouldn't prevent someone from being mind manipulated and what not, just having the mind destroyed or erased.

Spatial manipulation basically ***** reality and causes infinite loops (not time loops, just physical loops on the enviornment) and is essentially a BFR but I don't think it would matter to Xehenort....probably.

The Madness Manip hits him and nothing happens because Xehanort doesn't need a mind to function, that literally gives him an outright immunity to Mundus' Madness Manip. You can't manipulate something someone doesn't need because it won't do anything to them. He'd need to affect Xehanort's heart to do anything mental wise. Also, can some more clarification be given on the Spatial Manip?

@Tony I know that. I was saying his Spatial hax would be countered by his own, which can do the same.

Alos just to bring this up since I didn't realize it sooner. Xehanort does resist Spatial Manipulation through Xigbar, who's had it on his profile for awhile. That was just missed in the CRT.

Madness Manipulation doesn't work. The entire idea of madness is that you are afflicting it onto a mental state. That's not going to affect someone who doesn't need a mind to operate when Xehanort can just function as a heart and still be effective because of this guy. Same thing for Disease Manipulation which unless it affects purely abstract beings, won't do shit.

Xehanort resists Time Stop. Literally every Keyblade wielder gets it from the fact even Data Sora's Keyblade is what allowed him to defy the Time Stop in Agrabah.

Xehanort resists Spatial Manipulation, he's practically a borderline Comp Organization XIII in this key and Xigbar is able to resist Spatial Manipulation and it scales to him.

Unless the BFR is sending him somewhere special, that's irrelevant. Xehanort has Dimensional Travel to a 2-C Range. It was already accepted that traversing the Corridors of Darkness gives you that.

We don't scale Resistances like that

Dante also had Dimensional Travel and he couldn't save himself against Mundus' BFR

Also, keep in mind that we can't use anything that isn't on his profile, this includes some of the stuff you posted

I keep my vote for Mundus

Dante Demon Killah said:
We don't scale Resistances like that

Dante also had Dimensional Travel and he couldn't save himself against Mundus' BFR

Also, keep in mind that we can't use anything that isn't on his profile, this includes some of the stuff you posted

I keep my vote for Mundus
The Keyblade was the thing that defended against the Time Stop, which was already accepted on the CRT, and Xehanort's past self was unaffected by Time Stop.

Aqua has Dimensional Travel with the Keyblade and couldn't escape the Realm of Darkness, and yet the Corridors of Darkness can travel there, Xehanort's method of range.

Everything I mentioned was accepted here and is on his profile.

Yes we do, what are you on about? You can scale resistances, especially if they're granted from like an item. He wasn't given that resistance just because "Oh he's stronger" or anything like that. You realize Super Forms in Archie all got resistance to Law Manipulation from using the same source of power, right?, Or how about the fact anyone wielding the Triforce piece in Zelda gets auto resistance to Soul Manip? This is simply false in every way.

Speedster pretty much summed up why the BFR would still be bypassed.

Everything we talked about was mentioned, that's literally how a ******* Heartless and Nobody naturally works that when a Keyblade wielder casts away their form as a somebody, they become a Heartless and have a Nobody. That's literally on the very verse page for Kingdom Hearts regarding those terminologies. Everything mentioned has either been accepted verse wide or is on the page.

Xehanort FRA.

He tanks all of Mundus hacks and slaps him with mid godly negation and conceptual attacks.

Back