• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm going with Mundus FRA. The Xeha arguments don't seem that convincing to me.

TheSpeedster96 said:
Dante Demon Killah said:
We don't scale Resistances like that

Dante also had Dimensional Travel and he couldn't save himself against Mundus' BFR

Also, keep in mind that we can't use anything that isn't on his profile, this includes some of the stuff you posted

I keep my vote for Mundus
The Keyblade was the thing that defended against the Time Stop, which was already accepted on the CRT, and Xehanort's past self was unaffected by Time Stop.
Aqua has Dimensional Travel with the Keyblade and couldn't escape the Realm of Darkness, and yet the Corridors of Darkness can travel there, Xehanort's method of range.

Everything I mentioned was accepted here and is on his profile.
Past Self but what about actual self ? The profile says he only resists in certain conditions

Also, this guy starts without his mind ? Or he just doesn't have one ? Because if he have one and doesn't start without it, he'll get haxed before he can do anything, and he can't disable his mind after getting haxed

Young Xehanort, his past self, was given the power to resist it by current Xehanort, the under certain circumstances was objectively wrong and already changed.

Refer to what I said earlier, because if something quite literally doesn't need something to function for their overall existence, then any form of attacking Xehanort mentally isn't going to do anything, period. KH characters with strongest hearts have literally had their minds attacked and they got through it because of their heart, and Xehanort literally has the strongest heart in the series and functioned without a kind while as Ansem.

Xehanort also has his resistance to mindhax doubled since his Black Coat can deal with the Realm of Darkness, which was able to nearly mindhax Ansem and mindhax Aqua.

Uh... no? Nowhere in the profile does it note that at all lol. We already went over that every Keyblade Wielder got resistance to Time Stop from Data-Sora's Keyblade scaling. Examples would be Riku, Ventus, Ephemer, etc.

Mundus's Madness Manipulation is Type 3, so the resistance to Mind Manipulation wouldn't be able to really suffice as enough is the thing. If it were Type 2, however, then you'd be correct.

Xehanort fra, also adding onto the time resistance, at least 3 of Xehanort's vessels off the top of my head he merged with in Scala had resistance to time manipulation: Terra-Xehanort, Young Xehanort, and Luxord.

Guys, I believe you should add to his profile some things that were here, just to make it more clear for someone who doesn't know about KH

Inverted Tempest said:
Do we really want to make Xehanort's list longer?
At this point we don't have much more choice, the more detailed it is the better... But I agree it's a freaking chore sometimes.

Back