• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeelee : The Transcendence's Possible Tier Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, according to Nedge's text, it's rather Type 4 than Type 5 Acausality.

About 1-A and Concept stuff, later I'm on school now but in the first glance, I don't see any Type 2 Concept.

The Causality said:
This isn't stated in this quote tho
Reth stalked back and forth, arms spread wide. 'We remain human, Hama Druz. I cannot apprehend a multidimensional continuum. So I sought a metaphor. A human interface. A beach of reality dust. A sea of -entropy, chaos. The structures folded into the living things, the shape of the landscape, represent consistency - what we time-bound creatures apprehend as causality.'

Type 5: Causality Transcendence: Characters with this type of Acausality transcend the normal boundaries of cause and effect, existing outside of the causality of a system. Even interacting with them normally may prove virtually impossible.

It would be operated in a different system of causality human can't understand.

Type 4 is more Safe that assumes a total Transcendence of the whole system, if you have other causality feat, why not but just from that, Type 4 is the best way

The Causality said:
^This Is Type 1
Someone can quote/post the 1-A feat please?
The Tier scaled to be more powerful or comparable The Transcendence (Xeelee Sequence) Exists in a realm transcendent over all space-time in the multiverse which at first was thought to scale only up to 10^80 configuration space but new evidence: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2372835#112 shows it realm would be in a realm transcendent over all space-time since it would transcend infinite dimensional spaces and times; It and those who scale would be 1-A.

There are more evidences but I would encourage you to read the thread further

Well, I've read the entire thread

If he is indeed in a realm that transcends an infinite number of Spatial Dimension it would be 1-A but now I'm not 100% sure because of the Transcendance only about Space and Time and Not literally Every Concepts/Law ect..

Characters only need these below To be Tier 1-A, everything else would be would a higher Higher 1-A or Tier 0.

1-A: Outerverse level
Characters that have no dimensional limitations.

Basically, a being or an object which is outside and beyond all dimensions of time and space.

Transcending infinite dimensions usually only means a higher degree of High 1-B. There must be a qualitative superiority to the concepts of time and space themselves in order to qualify for 1-A.

Antvasima said:
Transcending infinite dimensions usually only means a higher degree of High 1-B. There must be a qualitative superiority to the concepts of time and space themselves in order to qualify for 1-A.
It does transcend all transcend space and time as well, Antvasima

Well, you can politely ask Azathoth to comment here again regarding whether or not he accepts this. If not, it is time to close the thread.

You can tell him that I would appreciate the help.

The floor below was like a starry sky, but inverted, with a vast constellation map written over it. Here and there the links gathered more closely around tightly connected clusters of nodes, which glowed like cities. She saw that the map was not infinite. It closed on itself—not like a sphere, that would be much too literal for this dreamy vision, but with every point connected to every other. The map was dynamic, the links sparking, twisting, reconnecting, and changing constantly. The constant flux was part of the pattern, too; this was a map in time as well as space. And though the topology of the network changed constantly, none of those shining points was ever left isolated. Each was always joined by two, three, four links to its neighbors, and through them to the totality. This was the Transcendence, the shining nodes human minds, the links that joined them channels of shared thought and memory. This visual map was a crude analogy, and incomplete, for the merged mind was greater than a simple aggregate of individuals. And yet it helped her to begin to see. Reath had been right: location in space or even time was irrelevant to the Transcendence. This abstract realm was where the Transcendence existed, this no-place, and it was governed not by time or distance but merely by an effort of will.

Antvasima said:
Well, you can politely ask Azathoth to comment here again regarding whether or not he accepts this. If not, it is time to close the thread.

You can tell him that I would appreciate the help.
^

I did ask Azathoth today earlier, Antvasima

Well, my account looks glitch as I can't post messages nor replies in my old message from his wall to remind Azathoth about this CRT.

So, someone should message him again or bump my or Assaltwaffle's message thread on Azathoth's message wall regarding this CRT.

I'm honestly still kind of iffy on High 1-B configuration space as a whole if there aren't even any statements that actually say it has "infinite dimensions"/"infinite levels" directly (at least none that have been linked).

Another issue stems from the fact that a lot of the stuff used to suggest infinite-dimensional configuration space is that there are infinite variations of the universe, but is not this itself based in parts on statements that there are infinite variations of the universe because of configuration space (at least that was implied in one of the comments above)? On top of this, isn't the best statement we have that the space supposedly requires a "stupendous" amount of dimensions?

I believe I mentioned something like this before, but the initial quote this is based off of does not even seem to suggest there need to be an infinite number of dimensions, just an unfathomably huge number. Pretty sure I also mentioned a while ago why I become more and more wary of putting statements together to support something that none of them actually say outright when you have things like the Transcendence collapsing all possibilities into one still leading to a finite (albeit unfathomably huge) number of humans in one universe.

That's not to say it's out of the question, but without more direct statements, I'm pretty sure the path we usually take is something closer to "At least 1-B", perhaps with an added "possibly/likely higher", since we usually demand pretty conclusive evidence for these levels.

Dunno. Just feels kinda off to me. Probably just stemming from the fact that I'm notably warier of buying into High 1-B/1-A for things without direct confirmation nowadays after seeing how much a lot of other verses go through just to argue these things without a shadow of a doubt despite very straightforward statements. I always feel a bit less comfortable just buying into the highest end interpretation without straightforward evidence.

I think that Azathoth makes sense. "At least 1-B" seems more reliable then. After that has been applied, we can finally close this thread.

Yes, although you should just write the full exact titles of the pages, if you want me to unlock them for you.

I will unlock the following pages:

Monads

Xeelee

Photino Birds

The Transcendence (Xeelee Sequence)

Tell me here when you are done.

Just "At least 1-B, possibly higher", not "far higher".

You can fix the spelling, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back