• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xavier: Renegate Angel: Some issues with the profile

Checked the profile, and there are quite the things which I find pretty... eh.

Abilities
How is this Type 4? Type 4 is following another system of causality, and none of these are related to it.

Should also be Hacking given it's an AI.
Not all snakes are poisonous, so Poison manip must go.

Also there's this.
The kid thing is more Sealing + Mind Hax as already said in another thread. And the Acausality Negation should be about both 1 and 3.
Are we really sure that didn't happen just once? Until this luck is consistent, I don't think it should be a thing.
The description is too ******* long. A thing can just be this:

(Warped reality itself with the Shakashuri, changing the universe and creating multiple loopholes and other nonsensical situations inside of it, with him at the end accidentally erasing and recreating the universe[10])

That's not Resistance. This is Shapeshifting.

The bolded parts contradict each other. Though I am more for him just getting out of the painting lol.

He also rips off his own face and instantly regrows it, but I dunno what actually is, but might be useful here.

Tier

I do not exactly see why is he Tier 8. He has two Tier 2 feats (the eating the timeline and warping the universe to then erasing and recreating it), can change the timeline from just having a bad memory and even tore reality itself. The latter is just a supportive feat, but he is literally "8-C to Low 2-C" when actually he has 3 or 4 Low 2-C feats.

He should just be Low 2-C and nothing else.

Aren't Homestuck profiles all outdated af? I wouldn't use them as evidence.
never heard about that, much less about this specific part of equius, so idk

but even then, multiple pasts togheter sounds like type 4, i mean, normal causality doesn't allow for it so it sounds like a different system

I think remaining conscious would still lead to a resistance, no?
Most Dragon Ball Pages have it due to that
Every character who is a shapeshifter can do that though.

But I dunno here lol.
Flumpty also has Type 4 for that reason, and lad is pretty recent
I swear that seems more Type 2 for me.

But his Type 4 seems to more about his causality system being so much of a mess that he can exist in whatever cause-effect possibility.

Was about to tell this but would come out as rude lol.
Ofc, no offense to Shion lmao.

Anyways, if there are no other profiles like this, then I honestly agree with the removal of Type 4. Not sure about transmutation stuff, considering I think dragonball has resistance due to staying conscious while transmutated. Everything else seems fine, though.

Plus, don't think any other Acausality type would fit the "multiple origin" thing, like, Type 1 is being immune to Time Travel stuff, Type 2 means there's only the present you, Type 3 is just being inside a multiverse, and Type 5 needs more evidence

Having more than 1 origin is actually Acasuality 4. I asked a few staff and they agreed to it in the Flumpty CRT
Wouldnt it also maybe be Technology or Data Manipulation? The crystal still gives him morality though
Not all snakes are poisonous, so Poison manip must go.
Fair lol
Uh what the hell would that be LOL
You didn't have to add this here I am already changing this in my thread
And the Acausality Negation should be about both 1 and 3.
Why?
Are we really sure that didn't happen just once? Until this luck is consistent, I don't think it should be a thing.
Now that I watched the scene it might be possible the computer created it, though I think Xavier does have some luck feats I just didnt add them
The description is too ******* long. A thing can just be this:

(Warped reality itself with the Shakashuri, changing the universe and creating multiple loopholes and other nonsensical situations inside of it, with him at the end accidentally erasing and recreating the universe[10])
Pleast no, its funni
It is also a resistance
Sure that last scan can be destroyed and the Immersion should just say he entered and exited a painting
He also rips off his own face and instantly regrows it, but I dunno what actually is, but might be useful here.
Regenaration Ig though its alot weaker then his other feats, Since the snail turned brown would that give Corruption?
Tier

I do not exactly see why is he Tier 8. He has two Tier 2 feats (the eating the timeline and warping the universe to then erasing and recreating it), can change the timeline from just having a bad memory and even tore reality itself. The latter is just a supportive feat, but he is literally "8-C to Low 2-C" when actually he has 3 or 4 Low 2-C feats.

He should just be Low 2-C and nothing else.
He is really inconsistent which is why I made it like that

Having more than 1 origin is actually Acasuality 4. I asked a few staff and they agreed to it in the Flumpty CRT
Okay I suppose.
Wouldnt it also maybe be Technology or Data Manipulation? The crystal still gives him morality though
Nah, Hacking is Mind Hax but for machinery in a very rough explanation. Did he do that with humans though? Because otherwise Hacking and Morality should be separated.
Uh what the hell would that be LOL
I think it another thing for Multiple Selves like "his severed body parts can regrow as other sentient snakes" lol.
All of these types are technically immune to changes of the timeline. Xavier can still affect himself, that's the thing.
Pleast no, its funni
I dunno man watching 5 consecutive YT clips was annoying af.
Regenaration Ig though its alot weaker then his other feats, Since the snail turned brown would that give Corruption?
Technically yes.
He is really inconsistent which is why I made it like that
Issue it's that you showcased a single Tier 8 scaling vs two Low 2-C feats that Xavier himself has made.

Also... Didn't he become larger than a Planet? That can be worth something in his tier.

Nah, Hacking is Mind Hax but for machinery in a very rough explanation.
Sure then
Did he do that with humans though? Because otherwise Hacking and Morality should be separated.
He used a crystal which would make them separated, though he did make an entire criminal mexican gang to give up on crime passively which I counted as just social influencing
I think it another thing for Multiple Selves like "his severed body parts can regrow as other sentient snakes" lol.
I agree to this lol
All of these types are technically immune to changes of the timeline. Xavier can still affect himself, that's the thing.
Makes sense tbh. Type 1, 3 and 4 negations
I dunno man watching 5 consecutive YT clips was annoying af.
Its funny though
Technically yes.
Okay this might support the possesion feat from my CRT
Issue it's that you showcased a single Tier 8 scaling vs two Low 2-C feats that Xavier himself has made.
He showcases a lot of Tier 8 scaling. He scales above all the humans who no selled a Tier 8 explosion
Also... Didn't he become larger than a Planet? That can be worth something in his tier.
Yes

He showcases a lot of Tier 8 scaling. He scales above all the humans who no selled a Tier 8 explosion
Yes
What about a "Varies through Size Manipulation from at least 8-C to 5-A. Low 2-C at his peak" specifying though that his max size is only planet sized.

5-A is from this, and for Xavier should be calced too.

Alriight, we got High 5-A, Class Y and FTL.

Though me and @ShionAH talked on Discord and we agreed that:
Some stuff I myself want to add are:
And that's it.

Edit: Actually he can become 4-A to 3-B sized too lol. This is also Additional Limbs as well (and another thing for his shapeshifting lol).

Last edited:
Checked the profile, and there are quite the things which I find pretty... eh.
Apologies if this isn't a proper comparison, but....
  • Transmutation (Capable of reverting to his normal form after being turned into a card/die when fighting Luxord or the Gambler Nobodies)
Sora gets a Resistance to Transmutation for turning himself back to normal.
So why doesn't Xavier get a Resistance to Transmutation for turning himself back to normal?

Is it not the same logic for both of them? (Or did Xavier turn himself into soup? I could believe that'd happened.)

Other than that, I find the opening post's propositions, at the least, agreeable.

Apologies if this isn't a proper comparison, but....
  • Transmutation (Capable of reverting to his normal form after being turned into a card/die when fighting Luxord or the Gambler Nobodies)
Sora gets a Resistance to Transmutation for turning himself back to normal.
So why doesn't Xavier get a Resistance to Transmutation for turning himself back to normal?

Is it not the same logic for both of them? (Or did Xavier turn himself into soup? I could believe that'd happened.)
His mother did, even though she is dead. This show is driving me insane

And that's it.

Edit: Actually he can become 4-A to 3-C sized too lol. This is also Additional Limbs as well (and another thing for his shapeshifting lol).
3-B actually

And that's it.

Edit: Actually he can become 4-A to 3-B sized too lol. This is also Additional Limbs as well (and another thing for his shapeshifting lol).
Can we add this stuff

Back