• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X, Zero and Omega's abilities additions

I've been thinking about some abilities that should be added to their profiles

1- Information Manipulation with the use of Cyber Elfs for Zero and Dark/Mother Elf for Omega and X.

Why?, because according to page (see the first picture in the gallery for source) Cyber elves operate by rewriting the cyber space, a place where all phenomena of the real world appear as a program, the modifications to this program are reflected in reality.

2- Statistics Amplification by various different methods including cyber elves for X and Zero, and via the use of the Dark Elf for Omega

3- Resistance to Mind and Biological Manipulation for Zero, X and possibly Omega, by virtue of being unaffected by Omega's mental hijacking of reploids here (nor in the war of 100 years ago) X also being able to offset the effects of mind control on other reploids. Also by the fact they were not affected by the Nightmare Virus that appeared in the X saga unlike other reploids at the time.

4 Mind, Matter, Soul and Biological Manipulation for Omega scaled of X's use of the Mother/Dark Elf, as he too has it in his possession in MMZ3, Zero should have this in a smaller scale with the use of normal Cyber Elves.

5 Status Effect Inducement via the usage of the Cyber/Mother/Dark elves, by virtue of stunning opponents, cutting their health in half, and even transmuting and erasing them from the field, see this video.

Edit: Given the fact that many of these abilities are obtained by the use of Cyber-elves, characters who also have used them should get them if accepted, namely Dr. Weil with the baby elves during MMZ3 and Elpizo with the baby and dark elves.

Thoughts?

1) Iffy. Most of the Cyber Elves have very specific functions and expire once used, so Zero, X, and Omega haven't really used it for much of anything other than healing themselves or whatnot. It may not be entirely worth mentioning that it operates by manipulating cyberspace. But the abilities themselves are notable.

2) Okay.

3) Not sure if Biological Manipulation is the right word, given that they're robots.

4) It should be okay, though we should probably remove immunity to Soul Manipulation since it's been established that Reploids do in fact have souls.

5) This should be alright.

@ Bruce Zero and X have the ability already on their profiles, Omega doesn't ATM but it's possible he could have it with the dark elf.

@ Rep First, Many thanks for your input.

1) Tecnically speaking it's still Information Manipulation, obviously it is limited to the abilities of the elves themselves, I disagree on it not being worth of mention though, as it is ultimately the means by which the elves achieve the effects, sort of like how magic is listed in some profiles despite the character in question only having specifics use for it.

3) I'm actually not entirely sure on what it should be taken as either, It ultimately falls under the umbrella of matter manipulation as modifying the DNA of reploids effectively changes their bodily structure, worth nothing though that X (and Reploids by extension) are considered to be almost human by Dr Light and have the ability to think and evolve, so they may fill the criteria of being truly "alive".

4) Reploids (X era and forward) do in fact have souls, and actually they don't have that inmunity listed on their profiles, Robot masters (classic era characters) do but they're considered to be vastly different to reploids so I'm not certain wether this extends to them.

Would it be fine to apply 2, 3, 4 and 5 to the relevant profiles then? though X is locked at the moment

@Aguila

I'm sorry for the delay, I've been really busy lately.

1) Fair enough. The applications should be specified though.

2) And the Maverick Virus did infect humans in the later stages of the Maverick Wars... I suppose it should be alright then. But again, be specific. I don't have the time to make the edits myself at the moment, but I'll look over them once I'm free.

3) Well, Rock hasn't fired any Hadoukens as proof nor has he shown the DNA Soul that X has, so it might be save to leave him as is at the moment.

I'll unlock X's page for you, and thanks for the help.

Back