• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X-Men Film Series Magneto Updgrade

So, Apocalypse the strongest mutant is only continent, but Magneto is planet? And can we get some scans or video?

Actually, on Apocalypse's profile, it says he gave Magneto power and through preparation could he then wipe out Earth's surface.

^i thought about this too, but erics case seemed similar to the one he had in the first x-men film with xavier helping magneto to move a gigantic satellite around, the power was inside him only that apokalypse allowed him to finally unlock it, at least this was how i understood the situation...

but even if it was only thanks to apokalypse we can add that thanks to him magneto is able to wipe out mankind :/

PS: what does the "through preperation" mean? he simply needed time to slowly manipulate the earths magnetic fields, not sure if this counts as prep time :(

But where did you get Planet level from? Apocalypse is only Continent. And correct me if I'm wrong, destroying the Earth's surface is Continent to Multi-Continent level.

Edit: I haven't seen the movie so I don't know. It would be helpful if you had a video or scans of him doing it though.

It was also seen in the movie tha Magneto gained control of the earth's magnetic poles, and in doing so, caused plantery devastion....but that's only multi contiental though

KuuIchigo said:
But where did you get Planet level from? Apocalypse is only Continent. And correct me if I'm wrong, destroying the Earth's surface is Continent to Multi-Continent level.
Edit: I haven't seen the movie so I don't know. It would be helpful if you had a video or scans of him doing it though.
unfortunatly i dont know how to do that :(

but if it is like pietro said than we could add multi continental AP, i wouldnt mind that, it was simply the first AP.lvl that came into my mind after thinking about the respective scene,

but his range could be planet lvl right?

I would think adding a key is more reasonable since this wasn't done under his own.

Also, we should probably change Apocalypse to likely Multi-Continent level as well, though I don't see why he isn't regarded as a Solid 6-A character.

I don't know if one can find an energy yield for that ,it would be safer to put the as Multi Continent level enviromental destruction.

There's the thing. Magneto needed prep time to do it, reaching into the Earth's Center and manipulating magnetism, and it would still take him some time to wipe out the Earth. If it was instant everyone would be dead. However, he did obliterate Auschwitz earlier in the film, which is a Town level feat. So Horseman Magneto does have a feat.

^i wouldnt count it as prep time but it certainly isnt a attack that can be done fast, for example: the Part 6 villian Pucci can accelerate time and cause the death of the universe but his ability is starting slowly, it will reach immense lvls but before that he is still "loading",

his ability is also not counted as "prep time" the same for magneto :)

@mightyregulator

ok, than we should add it with a key, something like "Horseman Magneto" ^_^

Okay.

So Apocalypse should be upgraded to High 6-A and Horseman of War Magneto should be "At least 7-C Normally, 6-A by manipulating the Earth's poles."

A person with Multi Continent enviromental destruction cannot harm someone with Multi Continent level durability.

ok, than it is like that:

key: normal magneto | horseman magneto

AP: 7C | 6A only limited to enviromental destruction

Range: several tens of kilometers | planet lvl

if everyone agrees someone should update it ^_^

Back