• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
A few months back when me and some other users were revising the No Way Home related pages of the wiki, I recalled that we had profiles for the FOX adaptations of the Fantastic Four. While both versions (the original and reboot) are in need of some clean-up, I'm particularly focused on the original two movies released by FOX. So far the pages we have are:

Invisible Woman
The Thing
Human Torch
Doctor Doom
Silver Surfer

We're missing Mister Fantastic and thanks to new wiki updates, we can actually work towards a Fantastic Four team profile. Ratings, skills, and abilities present on the pages are currently iffy and incomplete feeling. Finding new feats and abilities is pretty much vital. There's also novelizations of the two films I know exist so if we're lucky enough to get our hands on those, that'd be great

And of course, feel free to discuss the movies themselves. I've always thought the first one in particular was under-appreciated

Got a render here of big boy reed for when we make his profile
dblj5kk-8db30c70-7b31-4661-be9f-651330dca26f.png

He likely shouldn't be. There's a huge lack of feats for this verse that have been examined

Yeah for characters like Johnny and Sue their just scaled to human level physically and then just straight to multi-continent
Also I haven't watched either of the F4 movies in a long time but I'm not sure if sue should be physically multi-continent with forcefields because I thought it was more durability negation via spawning a forcefield in dooms body

They have Johnny go supernova in the first movie's finale and Sue puts a forcefield around it so it doesn't cause any mass destruction

And also, I was thinking about the profiles for the Fantastic 4 World's greatest heroes cartoon

unknown.png

Torch can go up to 4000 Kelvin
Also i think his supernova move should be calced, i have a feeling setting fire to the atmosphere could be higher than High 6-A

In the second film, Reed gets crushed with a pretty sizeable impact being left behind
That should likely be 9-A or at least in the upper end of 9-B, Although i think he should be able to scale to the other F4 members for fighting the Thing and Doom (but he would downscale of course)
Also is there any official height for the Thing suit? It would be helpful for calcing this feat

All of the suits the team gets should have Fire and Heat Resistance. When Reed and Johnny switched powers, the former could still utilize the power of the Human Torch without his suit being damaged. That more or less suggests the suits are all made out of the same material

Wasn't it explained in the first film that due to also getting zapped by the cosmic storm the suits gain the same powers as they do, which means that when Reed got Johnny's powers his suit would gain fire resistance?

Back