• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And the best is to do it like this :

• High Tier = Main eventers
  • Mid Tier = Mid carders
  • Low Tier = Jobbers/Low carders
Separating the Main eventers into God and Top Tier and the Mid carders into High and Mid Tier will be more complicated I think.
I disagree with this.

If we separate the wrestlers into only 3 categories, wrestlers who are clearly depicted to be stronger than others would end up being in the same tier.

You can pit Lara Croft against some WWE wrestlers, though I'm not sure which one would be best to use, as she has many different versions of herself.

God Tier: >>1.94 Megajoules (Stomp Mr. McMahon)

Top Tier: >1.94 Megajoules - 1.94 Megajoules (Defeats Mr. McMahon with some effort)

High Tier: <1.94 Megajoules - 0.62 Megajoules (Aren't on the level of Top and God Tiers)

Mid Tier: <0.62 Megajoules (Aren't on the level of High Tiers)

Low Tier: 0.31 Megajoules (Aren't on the level of Mid Tiers)
Let me fix this.

God Tier: >1.94 Megajoules (Stomp Mr. McMahon)

Top Tier: 1.94 Megajoules (Defeat Mr. McMahon with some effort)

High Tier: 0.62 Megajoules (Aren't on the level of Top and God Tiers

Let me fix this.

God Tier: >1.94 Megajoules (Stomp Mr. McMahon)

Top Tier: 1.94 Megajoules (Defeat Mr. McMahon with some effort)

High Tier: 0.62 Megajoules (Aren't on the level of Top and God Tiers

Eh... I disagree somewhat with this but I can see the advantages of it so I’m willing to concede

We're getting off topic here.

We're focusing on potential matchups, not powerscaling.

This should be discussed on the WWE Profiles thread.

So far, we have done 3 matches for the verse.

John Cena vs Little Mac had to be scrapped.

Big Show vs Saitama ended up being a win for Big Show.

Chris Jericho vs Mister Satan ended up being a win for Y2J.

2-0 for WWE so far.

I disagree with this.

If we separate the wrestlers into only 3 categories, wrestlers who are clearly depicted to be stronger than others would end up being in the same tier.
How would this work let's say someone like WALTER is not from main roster he is from NXT and become NXT UK champion for 870 days undefeated aka longest reigning champ in WWE modern era, How would he be treated ? That's waaay more then main event level.

How would this work let's say someone like WALTER is not from main roster he is from NXT and become NXT UK champion for 870 days undefeated aka longest reigning champ in WWE modern era, How would he be treated ? That's waaay more then main event level.
NXT/NXT UK is like a developmental type of company for WWE, so I definitely wouldn't say they're on the God or even Top Tier.

High Tier is more fitting for them. The strongest in NXT should be in that tier.

For an example Bron Breakker defeated Dolph Ziggler for the NXT Championship. Dolph is considered a High Tier wrestler.

NXT/NXT UK is like a developmental type of company for WWE, so I definitely wouldn't say they're on the God or even Top Tier.

High Tier is more fitting for them. The strongest in NXT should be in that tier.

For an example Bron Breakker defeated Dolph Ziggler for the NXT Championship. Dolph is considered a High Tier wrestler.
Really ? cause they are a brand and has a Brand vs Brand Survival series match in NXT vs RAW vs Smackdown at Survivor Series 2019.
Considering the fact that WALTER was NXT UK champ for 870 days and WWE officially recognizies him as their longest reinging champ of the modern era themselves, It's safe to say he should be on the level of Roman if not far superior (Surpassing everyone as a champ since 1988 with only exception in the history being Bruno Sammartino.)
Fair on Dolph has been a world champion in the past.
It just seems like we are giving people high tiers based on them being on Raw/Smackdown here,

Last edited:
High Tiers should be the longest reigning champs of all 3 brands Raw, Smackdown and NXT
or at least in top 5.
cause kicking out of spear shouldn't make you a high tier unless you kick of of Spear from a high tier like Roman/Goldberg, cause everyone uses spears every week.

Really ? cause they are a brand and has a Brand vs Brand Survival series match in NXT vs RAW vs Smackdown at Survivor Series 2019.
Considering the fact that WALTER was NXT UK champ for 870 days and WWE officially recognizies him as their longest reinging champ of the modern era themselves, It's safe to say he should be on the level of Roman if not far superior (Surpassing everyone as a champ since 1988 with only exception in the history being Bruno Sammartino.)
And in that Survivor Series match, Walter was the first to get eliminated. Those people Walter faced are nowhere near the level of Roman. Not even close. NXT is a developmental brand. Most, if not, the whole roster is nowhere the near the level of the top guys on the main roster.

And in that Survivor Series match, Walter was the first to get eliminated.
I knew you were gonna say that and that was a blind side attack
(Similarly to how someone aim dodging doesn't count as speed feat, this shouldn't devalue him as a High tier considering the fact that the fought on par with Drew Mcintryre and Braun strowman both who are WWE champions, Even commentators mentioned credit to him for standing his ground against Strowman)
I still can't scratch my head around the fact that WWE officially announced him as their longest reinging champ of the modern era since 1988 and he's not a high tier ? NXT is a brand stated multiple times and in latest by Ciampa (Scan).
Great and Walter defeated Ciampa (scan) who defeated Breaker (Scan)
RAW, SD and NXT are brands and each champs of their brand should be their high tiers.

Last edited:
I knew you were gonna say that and that was a blind side attack, I still can't scratch my head around the fact that WWE officially announced him as their longest reinging champ of the modern era since 1988 and he's not a high tier ? NXT is a brand stated multiple times and in latest by Ciampa (Scan).

Great and Walter defeated Ciampa (scan) who defeated Breaker (Scan)
RAW, SD and NXT are brands are each champs of their brand should be their high tiers.
Top NXT stars are High Tier at best. They've never shown to be at the level of Top or God Tiers whatsoever. Multiple wrestlers have kicked out of blind side attacks.

Edge speared Roman out of nowhere, yet Roman still kicked out.

Randy hit Roman with an RKO out of nowhere, yet Roman still kicked out.

Blindsiding doesn't play a factor here.

Ciampa is not God, or even Top Tier. He's High Tier at best. Walter has not faced anyone in the verse who's God or Top Tier yet. He's at best High Tier due to beating Ciampa, who defeated, Breakker, who defeated Ziggler.

Blindsiding doesn't play a factor here.
It does check my comment above (It counts as a loss but it was a blind side attack plus he took down Braun and Drew before being defeated to the point even commentary was surprisded)
And matches are not going to judged on god tiers or mid tiers mainly abilities mentioned on the profile are the winning factor along with skill and stamina.
so not facing someone is automatically supposed to devalue you even if you are the longest reinging champion in the history ?,
I can give quite a few examples of how they are Top tiers especailly when:
  • WALTER can take hits from MMA fighter Matt Riddle (Scan)
  • WALTER can easily fight with Seth Rollins on RAW (Scan)
  • NXT stars should be top tiers probably even higher Adam Cole almost defeated Seth rollins, He defeated Finn Balor and defeated Daniel Bryan clean (Scan) (Scan) (Scan)

Cole defeating Bryan should puts NXT title on WWE championship level (scaling wise.) since Bryan is a god tier.
Your points on

Not even close. NXT is a developmental brand. Most, if not, the whole roster is nowhere the near the level of the top guys on the main roster.
Has now been disproven, Not only that I proved they are well into Top Tiers, I also disproved you saying they are not even close,
How does that not make them Top tier is beyond me.

Last edited:
  • WALTER can take hits from MMA fighter Matt Riddle (Scan)
  • WALTER can easily fight with Seth Rollins on RAW (Scan)
  • NXT stars should be top tiers probably even higher Adam Cole defeated Seth rollins clean, Finn Balor too as well as Daniel Bryan (Scan) (Scan) (Scan)
I'll repeat myself one more time. NXT stars are nowhere near God Tier. God Tiers are like Randy Orton, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, and much more. You're telling me that they compare? Hell no. This, at best, proves that they're Top Tier. God Tier, though? Absolutely not. Also, Adam Cole did not defeat Seth Rollins. The match ended by disqualification. Finn Balor literally got distracted by Johnny Gargano, which led to Adam Cole low blowing Balor, which gave him. How is this a clean victory? Plus, base Finn Balor is High Tier at best. Him beating Daniel Bryan is the only time he's beaten someone in Top Tier clean. But he has to low blow a High Tier wrestler in order to get a win. It's shown to be much more consistent that Adam Cole is around High Tier, but definitely on the upper end of it.

Also, just because someone can damage someone else, doesn't automatically mean that they're on that level. The High Tiers in WWE have shown many times to put up great fights against the Top Tiers, only to come up short. The Miz is a prime example of this. Miz is clearly a High Tier leveled wrestler, but the only way he has defeated Top, or even occasionally God Tiers is with outside help and/or cheating.

At the very, the WWE NXT wrestlers are Top Tier, but they are on the lower ends of it.

Plus, this should be discussed in the WWE profiles thread.

Plus, I might not have Esdeath as my pfp, but I'm still her in heart, so you going against me cannot be forgiven.

I not even once said they are god tiers on the level of hall of famers
All I did was take your comment of you saying "Not even close" and showed you clip on your World Champion Daniel Bryan being pinned by Adam Cole who is NXT champion as well as NXT champion defeating Finn Balor who is also a Universal champion
So yes they are well into high tiers, I disproven your point of saying they are not even close especially when your world champions are losing clean.

Considering the fact that WALTER was NXT UK champ for 870 days and WWE officially recognizies him as their longest reinging champ of the modern era themselves, It's safe to say he should be on the level of Roman if not far superior
You literally said Walter should be on the level of Roman, if not far superior, who is very obviously God Tier.

At best, they're low level Top Tiers, as them beating God Tiers or even at times Top Tiers are either:
1. Inconsistent on the power they're usually portrayed as.
2. Due to them cheating or using outside help to win the match.
or
3. The match ends in shenanigans (disqualification)

At best, the strongest NXT wrestlers are Top Tier. I think that's fair.

You are being baised, After competing in a 20 minutes match makes you comparable if it was some 5 mins lame match then I wouldn't even argue point is Cole is High tier was engaging in a long battle with Seth making him comparable to him he should be high tier based off of that alone, Him pinning Bryan aka World Champion is just icing on the cake, If Cole can defeat "base Balor" who is a High tier then outside interaction with Johnny should not matter much and if you are saying if does then Balor shouldn't be a high tier to being with, Same goes for Walter taking down Braun that puts him on Brauns and Seth's level too, That's how scaling chain works.
NXT champion = WWE champions level, I already prove my point.
You literally said Walter should be on the level of Roman, if not far superior, who is very obviously God Tier.
Walter is a rare expection he is the absolute Best of the best of the entire company via WWE statement alone of him being the longest reigning champion of modern era making him both undefeated longer than Roman (As a champion, which counts as "historical feat"), Plus he can fight Bruan, Drew, and Seth throw them around with ease who are all World Champions like I said before (Him being blind sides count a lost but should NOT devalue himself a world champion who can fight with fellow World Champions).

Nothing is consistent in WWE as far as champions goes BIG E lost to Lesnar lost to Roman since 2022 started I don't think that's a good way to scale.

Might I also mention that WWE in general is very inconsistent.

One year, you'd be a mid carder or jobber, and the very next year, you're in the main event of most of the shows (Jinder Mahal being a prime example).

Adam Cole beating a God Tier like Daniel Bryan once, despite him needing to use underhanded tactics against far weaker opponents on multiple occasions, already proves he's nowhere near that God Tier level.

If we used your logic, we'd have wrestlers like base Finn Balor being God Tier due to beating Roman Reigns on one occasion. That wouldn't make sense, as Finn Balor throughout his career, has been portrayed to be far weaker.

Adam Cole beating a God Tier like Daniel Bryan once, despite him needing to use underhanded tactics against far weaker opponents on multiple occasions, already proves he's nowhere near that God Tier level.
He's a high Tier not god, also most of the times he need help from his group are against people who he has been in a serious fued with considering the fact he is a master manipulator he seems to does that to get into his opponents head.
Also Cole defeating Bryan is a 100 percent clean legit feast which can not be discredited, Outsider interactions are a common thing that should devalue your "In Ring work"

If someone is lasting 20 minutes against someone in a match then the match can go either way.
That shouldn't make your less comparable when you are fighting them on par for longer periods of time, Cole did that against both Finn and Bryan so he's on their level.

You are being baised,
Do you even know what being biased means? Who am I being biased towards?

After competing in a 20 minutes match makes you comparable if it was some 5 mins lame match then I wouldn't even argue point is Cole is High tier was engaging in a long battle with Seth making him comparable to him he should be high tier based off of that alone, Him pinning Bryan aka World Champion is just icing on the cake,
The problem is that this happened on one occasion. Adam Cole beat a God Tier on one occasion, despite being portrayed as far weaker on multiple occasions. He needs to fight against base Finn Balor in order to win.

If Cole can defeat "base Balor" who is a High tier then outside interaction with Johnny should not matter much and if you are saying if does then Balor shouldn't be a high tier to being with
??? Adam Cole needed to play dirty in order to win. I can see your point if he didn't low blow Finn Balor, but he did it in order to win. How is Finn considered the weaker one here? That makes no sense.

Same goes for Walter taking down Braun that puts him on Brauns and Seth's level too, That's how scaling chain works.
I'll say Walter is Top Tier, though. I'll give you that, I'm just really questionable on Adam Cole.

NXT champion = WWE champions level, I already prove my point.
So Adam Cole = Roman Reigns now? What kind of logic is that???

Walter is a rare expection he is the absolute Best of the best of the entire company via WWE statement alone of him being the longest reigning champion of modern era making him both undefeated longer than Roman (As a champion, which counts as "historical feat"), Plus he can fight Bruan, Drew, and Seth throw them around with ease who are all World Champions like I said before (Him being blind sides count a lost but should NOT devalue himself a world champion who can fight with fellow World Champions).
Walter is Top Tier. I'll give you that.

Plus I'm not engaging in the verse anymore.
ok

Plus, I might not have Esdeath as my pfp, but I'm still her in heart, so you going against me cannot be forgiven.
IMG_20220302_155040_770.jpg

He's a high Tier not god, also most of the times he need help from his group are against people who he has been in a serious fued with considering the fact he is a master manipulator he seems to does that to get into his opponents head.
Adam Cole needs help from his group because he might end up losing the match up. Edge and Miz are notorious for using underhanded tactics to get their, because that's who they are. It's not because of a personal fued.

Also Cole defeating Bryan is a 100 percent clean legit feast which can not be discredited, Outsider interactions are a common thing that should devalue your "In Ring work"
The problem I have with this is that Adam Cole has never shown to defeat another God Tier level wrestler again. If you can show me another example of Cole having a fair fight against a God Tier in the verse, then I'd consider him a Top Tier wrestler.

If someone is lasting 20 minutes against someone in a match then the match can go either way.
That shouldn't make your less comparable when you are fighting them on par for longer periods of time, Cole did that against both Finn and Bryan so he's on their level.
Refer to what I said above. The fact that he had to use underhanded tactics to beat a High Tier wrestler is really holding me back from saying he's Top Tier.

So playing "dirty is an issue now" after you are literally on par with someone for the entirely of the match.
I'm sure many high tiers have been playing dirty since past decade if we were to dig their matches, So them fighting them for a very long period of time doesn't scale them is wrong.
So Adam Cole = Roman Reigns now? What kind of logic is that???
He is not and that's shouldn't even matter here on this website, This is vsb we looks at feats/abilities for the matches we make
It doesn't matter if Roman is a god tier or higher in a Versus Battle here on this site he can not defeat Cole who defeats him with superior Stamina and his hax.

So playing "dirty is an issue now" after you are literally on par with someone for the entirely of the match.
I'm sure many high tiers have been playing dirty since past decade if we were to dig their matches, So them fighting them for a very long period of time doesn't scale them is wrong.
That's a fair point, though Finn Balor is High Tier, so this only proves that Adam Cole is High Tier at best.

He is not and that's shouldn't even matter here on this website, This is vsb we looks at feats/abilities for the matches we make
It doesn't matter if Roman is a god tier or higher in a Versus Battle here on this site he can not defeat Cole who defeats with superior Stamina and his hax.
What kind of Stamina feats does Adam Cole have?

Your point makes sense btw.

I'll repeat myself one more time. NXT stars are nowhere near God Tier. God Tiers are like Randy Orton, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, and much more. You're telling me that they compare? Hell no. This, at best, proves that they're Top Tier. God Tier, though? Absolutely not. Also, Adam Cole did not defeat Seth Rollins. The match ended by disqualification. Finn Balor literally got distracted by Johnny Gargano, which led to Adam Cole low blowing Balor, which gave him. How is this a clean victory? Plus, base Finn Balor is High Tier at best. Him beating Daniel Bryan is the only time he's beaten someone in Top Tier clean. But he has to low blow a High Tier wrestler in order to get a win. It's shown to be much more consistent that Adam Cole is around High Tier, but definitely on the upper end of it.

Also, just because someone can damage someone else, doesn't automatically mean that they're on that level. The High Tiers in WWE have shown many times to put up great fights against the Top Tiers, only to come up short. The Miz is a prime example of this. Miz is clearly a High Tier leveled wrestler, but the only way he has defeated Top, or even occasionally God Tiers is with outside help and/or cheating.

At the very, the WWE NXT wrestlers are Top Tier, but they are on the lower ends of it.
Yeah, NXT is not on the level of the main roster for the most part, if it was, it’s existence would be pointless since you could just send all the superstars to main roster no issue

Also, can we please, for goodness sake, move this discussion to the WWE Profiles thread?

It's clogging up unnecessary space in a thread that has nothing to do with powerscaling BS. We're just trying to find matchups for the verse lol

That's a fair point, though Finn Balor is High Tier, so this only proves that Adam Cole is High Tier at best.

What kind of Stamina feats does Adam Cole have?.
Cole can last in 40 up to 54 minutes of matches, all are mention on his profile which is Royal Rumble levels of Performance if you were to start from number 1 position in multiple championship matches, It's all mentioned on his profile.
Yeah, NXT is not on the level of the main roster for the post part, if it was, it’s existence would be pointless since you could just send all the superstars to main roster no issue
NXT outside of this website/Scaling is not on par with main roster ??? You do realize main roster needs people who can give them money via merch sale, NXT as far as in ring talent goes is far superior with championship matches going beyond the limit of an average main roster match up to 40 -50 mins matches.
Main roster = bigger pay check it has nothing to do with being on par with others as far as in ring talent goes.

Cole can last in 40 up to 54 minutes of matches, all are mention on his profile which is Royal Rumble levels of Performance if you were to start at number 1 Posion in multiple championship matches, It's all mentioned on his profile.
That's fair.

You do realize main roster needs people who can give them money via merch sale, NXT as far as in ring talent goes is far superior with championship matches going beyond the limit of an average main roster match up to 40 -50 mins matches.
Lasting longer doesn't necessarily mean they're on that level. They can certainly last longer than most of the main roster, but that doesn't mean that they're on their level in terms of power.

Fair point, though.

To put it simply, a developmental show’s roster is by design not on the level of the main roster, it’s like putting college students who have already gotten their degrees in a test and expecting people who just got on campus to match them, they’re still learning the trade, at least on WWE’s level, it’s why for example they struggle to break the 80 mark that’s the norm in RAW and Smackdown on 2K games, not a perfect example I know, but it shows how in-verse NXT stars are weaker than Main Roster ones, when they’re as strong as the main roster, ready for that push, expect to hear their name quite early in the next draft.

To put it simply, a developmental show’s roster is by design not on the level of the main roster.
By design is just a fans perspective, I have already given scans of both HHH and Ciampa calling it a "brand" not a developmental territory here on this site for such we need scans not what things appears to us.
Via scans it's already proven NXT is a brand, It competes with brand, It's treated as a brand and well as the feats of some of the stars have did,
And for "testing things" there is WWE performance center this looks like a developmental territory, By your logic if someone competes in a 60 mins matches in Japan main events their shows on yearly bases also wouldn't be a top tier star cause they simply don't draw ratings enough which is completely wrong way to look at things. if I watch a tv show that has great Storytelling but doesn't sell more than whatever tops the charts on national television is supposed to make that show is inferior (Story wise ? nope)
Similarly NXT as far as storytelling and in ring product goes isn't inferior either as 20,000 plus people shows up for NXT takeover events aka sold out arena, Someone belonging from a less known show shouldn't devalue them at all their feats matters, People can end their careers on NXT too nowhere it's mentioned that it's a junior class and you need to be promoted to senior status, There is no grading system, People can end their careers on NXT too like Kyle O Rielly, Gargano and Cole did, going to the main roster is not obligatory.
I think we should from now onwards be concerned with powers, feats, and abilities for the verse and matches rather than downplaying feats of superstars, I'm trying to not engage in the verse anymore it would be best to end the discussion.
That's Nierre

Back